剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
我永远的爱人
邦妮
你的劳力士总裁手表含18克拉黄金
Your Rolex President in 18 karat gold.
一块很棒的手表 诺兰夫人
A very handsome timepiece, Mrs. Nolan.
- 什么场合啊 - 是诺兰先生的生日
- What's the occasion? - Mr. Nolan's birthday.
- 请帮我刻上字 - 好的
- I'd like it engraved, please. - Very good.
这块表就记在诺兰先生的账上吧
I'll put the watch on Mr. Nolan's account.
不要
No.
我是说 那样不行
I mean...that won't work.
是这样的 那是给诺兰先生生日的惊喜
You see, it's a surprise for Mr. Nolan's birthday,
他不能知道的
and he can't know anything about it.
当我来取表的时候会现金支付的
I'll pay in cash when I pick it up.
但是要想刻字的话
But the watch needs to be purchased
必须把表先买♥♥了
in order to engrave it,
也就意味着必须走诺兰先生的账
which means it must go on Mr. Nolan's account.
如果不能这样的话
And if that's not possible,
我也无能为力
I'm afraid I can't help you.
还有别的能帮到您的吗
Will there be anything else?
没了
No.
我很抱歉 给你添麻烦了
I'm--I'm sorry to have troubled you.
我完全理解你的难处
I completely understand your position,
我相信当我让我丈夫将这里的账目
and I know you'll understand when I have my husband
其中包括很多大笔购入的生意
close his account here and take his business,
带给别处的时候
which has included many substantial purchases,
- 你也会理解的 - 别处
elsewhere.
是的
Yes.
意思是别的地方
As in somewhere else.
我可以把表给你留到周四 诺兰夫人
I can hold the watch for you until Thursday, Mrs. Nolan.
我只能做到这点了
That's the best I can do.
那就周四把 安德里
Thursday will be fine, Andre.
我是不是忘了什么
Am I missing something here?
策划宴会的人想要把食物放到帐篷里
The caterers want to put the food in a tent.
这是个生日宴会
It's a birthday party,
不是沙漠枭雄里面的场景
not a scene from "Lawrence of Arabia."
这派对得花上一大笔钱啊
This party's gonna cost a fortune.
每天上班的时候 我都在想
Every day at work, I keep thinking
你回去银行要贷款
you're gonna walk into the bank and ask for a loan.
你知道我觉得什么有意思吗
You know what I think would be fun?
求你别说变装派对
Please don't say a costume party.
变装派对
A costume party,
你别在那里坐着大言不惭的说
and don't sit there and act
没有在我的派对玩得尽兴
like you didn't have a good time at mine.
我喜欢变装派对
I love a costume party.
我穿成神奇女侠 我太爱琳达·卡特了
I went as Wonder Woman. I just love Lynda Carter.
保罗·米迦勒·格拉泽
She's dating Paul Michael Glaser.
格雷格在派拉蒙干选派演员的活
Greg works in casting at Paramount,
他知道所有的好莱坞八卦
and he gets all the Hollywood gossip.
凯思琳告诉我你在纽约的时候
Kathleen tells me you stayed
是做演员的
to be an actress back in New York.
是的 但是然后有声电影出现了
True, but then talkies came in,
我就被炒了
and I was out on my ass.
我很好奇你为什么没有追随你的事业
I'm just curious as to why you didn't pursue your career.
我怀孕了 而当时作为未婚的
I got pregnant, and that was not
纽约有权势家庭的女子应该有的
what proper, unmarried girls from nice New York families
- 样子 所以 - 妈妈
- did in those days, so-- - Mommy.
宝宝
Ooh, baby.
贝卡 亲爱的 过来给你妈妈
Becca, darling, come over here
一个拥抱
and give your mother a disinterested hug.
嘿
Hey.
这是家里的明星
These are the stars in this family.
孩子们 对你凯思琳阿姨的朋友格雷格打个招呼
Girls, say hello to your aunt Kathleen's friend Greg.
嗨
Hi.
让茱莉亚给你们拿点吃的
Have Julia to get you girls a snack.
朱丽叶特
Julietta!
浪漫啊 我的天啊 戴安娜
Romantic. Oh, my God, Diana.
那个清理泳池的小伙儿老是往这里看
The pool boy keeps looking over here.
他看定看上谁了
I think he sees something he likes.
没错 看上阴凉了
Mm, yes. Shade.
我能去方便吗
Would it be all right if I take a dip?
当然啦 沿着小路走
Of course. Follow the path.
有个门后面就是客人用的厕所
There's a door that leads to the guest bathroom.
好好玩哦
Mmm. Have fun.
是的
Yes.
我不知道你为什么要吃减肥药 凯思琳
I don't know why you take those diet pills, Kathleen.
你已经很苗条了
You look thin already.
谢谢你 但是
Thank you, but...
我们姐妹四个都结婚了
all four of my sisters are married.
就算是我的妹妹康妮都结婚了
Even my sister Connie's married,
她还少了个手指呢
and she's missing a finger.
现在我有男人了
Well, now I've got a man,
我会尽全力看紧他
and I'm doing everything I can not to lose him.
你为什么会担心失去他
Why are you worried about losing him?
我不担心
Well, I'm not worried.
格雷格很棒
Greg is great.
他很帅也很会照顾人
He's so sweet and attentive.
但是我们之间没有火花
But there's just no spark.
- 有的时候我觉得我不是他的菜 - 那他的菜是什么
- Sometimes I think I might not be his type.
Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Bad Moon Rising"
I see a bad moon rising
I see trouble on the way
Don't go around tonight
Well, it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise
亲爱的我回家了
Honey! I'm home.
你好啊 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
你美极了 这是新裙子吗
You look fantastic. Is that a new dress?
今天买♥♥的
Got it today.
我喜欢这颜色
I like the color.
你今天过得如何
How was your day?
挺好
Good.
姐♥妹♥们♥今天来了
The girls came by.
在泳池旁度过了美好的下午
We had a nice afternoon by the pool.
凯思琳有了一个新男友
Kathleen has a new boyfriend.
那是自然
Of course she does.
我好累 都睁不开眼睛了
I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.
如果你累了 也许我们就该取消了
If you're too tired, maybe we should cancel.
不能
No, I can't.
保罗和他夫人是初来驾到
Paul and his wife are new in town.
他们谁也不认识
They don't know anyone.
再说了 他们让我想起了
Besides, they kind of remind me
我们刚刚相处的时候
of you and I when we first started out.
主修物理或成为脑外科医生
major in physics or become a brain surgeon.
工作的女性要求得到
It is the working woman demanding
和男人一样的薪资
that she get the same pay
还有河南人平等的晋升机会
and promotion opportunities as a man...
没啊 我才开电视
Not really. I just had it on.
你明白她在说什么吗
Wait, do you understand what she's talking about?
- 我就不懂 - 我想某些女人
- 'Cause I sure don't. - Well, I think some women
想要工作
want to work
有个事业
and have a career.
戴安娜就在这么做啊
That's what Diana's doing.
- 我不觉得有那么疯狂吧 - 我想是没有
- I don't think it's that crazy. - Yeah, I guess,
但是外面的世界也不轻松
but it's no picnic out there in the real world.
而我觉得你们女人已经很安逸了
And I feel like you women have it pretty good.
为什么要抱怨呢
I mean, why complain?
我在野外电影院向她求婚
I-I proposed to her at a drive-in.
在看宾虚的时候 我计划得很详尽
During "Ben-Hur." And I had this whole plan.
我本来要等到电影结束了
I was gonna wait till the movie was over,
大家都走了 我单膝下跪
everyone's gone, get down on my knee,
拿出戒指 向她求婚
pull out the ring, pop the question,
一切都很浪漫 对吧
the whole romantic thing, okay?
我连香槟都准备好了
I even had the bottle of champagne set aside
就等着她同意了
in case she said yes.
但是我当时太紧张了 对吧
But I-I got a little nervous, didn't I?
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表