剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
今天上课的时候
And today in class,
她对我竖中指
she gave me the middle finger.
- 是真的吗 - 是啊 但是那是因为他因为
- Is that true? - Yes, but it was only
我不同意他的观点
after he yelled at me for disagreeing with him
就冲我喊让我闭嘴
and then told me to shut up.
你让我孩子闭嘴
You told my daughter to shut up?
我上课时有规矩的
I have rules in my classroom
她那是明目张胆的目中无人
which she blatantly disregards.
这么说你的课跟纳粹德意志一样啊
So you run your classroom like Nazi Germany?
没错就是这样
Yeah, exactly.
现在我知道贝卡的坏习惯哪来的了
Now I see where Becca gets her bad behavior.
现在我知道贝卡为什么不喜欢你的课了
Now I see why Becca hates your class.
你女儿需要知道什么时候该闭嘴
Your daughter needs to learn when to shut her mouth.
你闭上嘴吧 阿道夫
You shut your mouth, Adolf.
别这样 杰瑞 你知道我们一直想要我们的学生
Now, now, now. Jerry, you know we always
能够随意地
want our students to feel comfortable
发表自己的看法
voicing their opinions.
就她那小态度 我教不了
I can't teach someone with her attitude.
为什么 你是不是被年轻的
Why? Are you intimidated
机智的女性吓坏了
by intelligent young women?
你知道吗 杰瑞
You know, Jerry?
我现在知道了
I see you.
你就是一个黑暗的
You're just a dark,
阴雨云
rainy storm cloud
漂浮在一棵美丽的树上
hovering over a beautiful tree.
想要用你的雷电吓坏
And you try and scare everyone with your thunder
所有人
and your lightning.
但是你猜怎么着
But you know what?
我女儿可是
My daughter can take anything
不怕你的
you rain down on her.
因为她就是那棵树
Because she's that tree.
她可是红木
She's a goddamn redwood.
没错
Yeah, you're goddamn right she is.
走吧 贝卡
Come on, Becca. We're leaving.
史蒂文 你得把我们送回家
Actually, Steven, I need you to drive us home.
如果我要问你的爸爸此时此刻来
If I were to ask your daddy
形容你
to describe you right now,
他会怎么说
what would he say?
他会说凯思琳是我的可爱小天使
He'd say, "Kathleen's my sweet little angel."
好吧
Okay.
那如果我让他形容你的哥哥呢
And if I asked him to describe your brother?
他会说蒂米强壮
Uh, he'd say Timmy is strong
聪明又能干
and smart and capable.
你♥爸♥爸有没有说过你是聪明强壮
Did your father ever say you were smart and strong
又能干呢
and... and capable?
他对于我的成就也很自豪啊
Well, he's very proud of my accomplishments.
他一直很支持我的梦想
He's always supported my dreams.
- 怎么个支持法 - 我十六岁生日的时候
- How? - He bought me a car
他给我买♥♥了辆车
for my 16th birthday.
他给我钱搬到加利福尼亚
He gave me money to move out to California.
给我钱让我开选角公♥司♥
He gave me money to open a casting office.
他有没有用非金钱的方式
Has he ever supported you in a way
支持过你
that doesn't involve money?
当然
Of course. He's...
他很忙啊
Well, he's... He's very busy.
你和你♥爸♥爸之间的关系
You've only had a relationship
仅限于金钱
with your father's money.
他在你出嫁前一直给你钱
He wrote checks until he could marry you off
这样别人就可以继续照顾你了
so someone else could take care of you.
不是啊 她想让我结婚是因为他
No, he wanted me to get married
想让我幸福
because he wanted me to be happy.
你想让他怎样
And what did you want from him?
我也说不好 我想让他
I don't know. Uh, I wanted him
为我感到自豪
to be proud of me.
你想要他的赞许
So you wanted his approval.
是啊
Yes.
那你得到了吗
And did you ever get it?
所以说你从一个男人找到另外一个
So you bounced from man to man
绝望的寻找
desperately seeking
你♥爸♥从未给予你的东西
what your father never gave you.
但是你不止这点能耐
But you're better than that, Kathleen.
我爸爸是垃圾
My dad was a piece of shit.
我不需要格雷格
I don't need Greg.
我自己就很擅长选角
I'm damn good at casting.
我自己就可以长官代理机构
And I can run the agency by myself.
等会儿
Wait.
这是我的突破吗
Is that my breakthrough?
转念一想
On second thought,
我可不要在乎你怎么想
I don't give a shit what you think.
这就是你的突破
That's your breakthrough, huh?
你今天怎么了
What got into you today?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管是怎么了 我感觉好
Oh, well, whatever I was, I found it just...
性感
It was sexy.
我感觉贝卡听说自己没被停学
I think Becca was disappointed
感到很失望
that she didn't get suspended.
那么邦妮
Hmm. So Bonnie,
你为什么穿婚纱
why are you wearing a wedding dress?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我本该去 该死
I was supposed to... Oh!
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
不好
No.
是啊
Yes.
我只希望能有几个小时
I just wanted a few hours
我没有要淹死的感觉
where I didn't feel like I was drowning.
贝卡可不是我们家唯一的红木
You know, Becca's not the only redwood in our family.
你走吧 史蒂夫
I think you should go, Steve.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Okay, sure.
我从来没有机会看到你穿着婚纱
You know, I never got a chance to see you in a wedding dress.
晚安 史蒂夫
Goodnight, Steve.
晚安
Goodnight.
嘿 爸爸 我是凯思琳
Hey, Daddy. It's Kathleen.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我不需要
No, I don't need any...
不 爸爸 听着
No, Daddy, listen.
你带蒂米去看牛仔比赛
You took Timmy to all those Cowboys games,
从来没带我去 一次没有
and you never took me. Not once.
你就没考虑过也许我想去看
Didn't you ever think that maybe I wanted to go
唐·梅瑞狄斯 我想啊
see Don Meredith? Well, I did.
我确实想看
I did wanna see Don Meredith.
你知道吗 爸爸
No, and you know what, Daddy?
我跟你说实话
This is my truth.
你就一混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
- 就是这里 - 他车不在
- This is the address. - His car's not here.
那我们等着
Well, then we wait.
那就是他
Oh, that's him. That's him.
我们在干嘛
What are we doing?
亲爱的杰西卡 你负责放风
Jessica, darling, you are the lookout.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Ready? - Ready.
拿着这个
Hold this.
你怎么不走大门
Why don't you just use the gate?
因为这样更刺♥激♥
Because this is more exciting.
你敢相信我们在这么做吗
Can you believe we're doing this?
我们可不能搞破坏
Come on, we're not gonna do any damage.
法♥西♥斯♥分子怎么拼
How do you spell "fascist?"
- 是分 不是份 - 好吧
- The S is before the C. - Okay.
- 再来电 - 好啊
- More? - More.
绝对要多写点
Definitely more.
法♥西♥斯♥主义猪
美国真女子
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表