剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
but when did you stop needing me?
- 而只是需要我本身呢 史蒂夫 - 我需要你啊
- Steven? Just me? - Well, I do need you--
- 我需要你 - 不 你不需要
- I do need you. - No, you don't.
别撒谎了
Don't lie.
你为什么连一点的感激之情都没有
Why don't you have any goddamn gratitude?
你拥有的这生活
This life that you have:
是我给你的
I gave it to you.
所有这一切
All of it.
知道吗 我们在一起时
You know, when we were together,
你永远不需要担心任何事
you never had to worry about anything.
也许这就是问题所在
Maybe that was the problem.
- 操 - 怎么了
- Shit. - What's the matter?
这些贷款文件上没有签名
There are no signatures on these loan documents.
操
Shit.
- 我都没注意到 - 那家伙知道吗
- I didn't notice that. - What about the bird?
那家伙看到了吗
Did the bird notice anything?
毕肖普先生
Mr. Bishop?
我要去市中心送这些贷款文件
I was gonna send these loan documents downtown,
但我注意到
but then I noticed that
上面没有签名
they didn't have any signatures.
这些是给阿诺德·特普的
Oh. These are for Arnold Taper.
别担心 没问题的
Don't worry about it. It's not a problem.
我和阿诺德认识了15年
I've known Arnold for 15 years.
我马上打电♥话♥给他 让他过来
I'll just give him a call and have him come by.
那时候 我们连一半的文件都没有
Back then, we didn't have half this paperwork.
我们握握手就把款贷出去了 绅士协议
We'd give loans on a handshake. Gentleman's agreement.
那时候的人说话还算数
When a man's word meant something.
还有其他事吗
Something else?
我听说克雷格·巴隆下周
I heard that Craig Barron is moving
被调去利亚桑那州
to Arizona next month.
没错
He is.
我想申请他的职位
Well, I'd like to be considered for his position.
- 高级信贷主管 - 是的
- Of senior loan officer? - Yes.
杰夫也对那位置感兴趣
Jeff is interested in the position.
我来这已经超过一年半了
I've been here almost a year and a half longer.
在贷款部我比杰夫
And I have more experience
更加有经验
in the loan department than Jeff does.
这就是问题所在
Look, here's the problem
像你这样的单身女孩从来不会考虑 戴安娜
single gals like you never consider, Diana.
你不用养家
You don't have a family to support.
杰夫有一个老婆 两个孩子
Jeff has a wife and two children.
我要照顾我母亲
And I take care of my mother.
所以我也有一个家要养
So I also have a family to support.
好吧
All right, fine.
我考虑下你
I'll consider you.
你能向我保证吗
May I have your word on that?
绅士协定
A gentleman's agreement?
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 要是你不喜欢我的苹果 *
* If you don't like my apples, honey
就别摇我的果树 *
* Don't you shake my tree
亲爱的 你觉得这是个好主意吗
Honey. Honey, do you think this is a good idea?
这个吗
Oh, this?
棒极了
Um, yeah. A great idea.
亲爱的 听我说
Oh, honey, listen to me.
明天很重要 是我们的第一天
Tomorrow is going to be huge. It's our first day.
我
I just...
我有点紧张
I think I'm a little nervous.
所以我想
So I think--
我们该好好休息
I think we should get a good night's sleep.
你不需要吗
Don't you?
需要啊
Yes.
我也这么想的
I mean, I guess so.
我们会引爆这个镇子的
We are going to set this town on fire.
你会看到的
You'll see.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我有钱而你没钱
Does it bother you that
这会让你很困扰吗
I have money and you don't?
什么
What?
邦妮说
Bonnie said that
钱有时候会让关系变得很混乱
money sometimes can mess up a relationship,
我开始想 她也许是对的
and I'm starting to think that she might be right.
天哪 不是的
Oh, my God, no.
完全不是 亲爱的 和钱一点关系都没有
Not at all. Baby, that has nothing to do with it.
我想更近地感受你
I want to feel close to you.
我
I...
我们的性生活
And our sex life is--
真的不是很够
well, it's a little lacking.
亲爱的 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry.
我们
Let's just--
我们先过了第一天
let's get through our first day.
一旦尘埃落定 我肯定
Once we get that under our belt, I'm sure that
所有这些焦虑感都会烟消云散的
all this anxiety I'm having is going to go away.
- 你真么想的 - 我知道的
- Think so? - I know it.
引爆这个镇子
Set this town on fire?
晚安
Good night.
淑女们只是需要你的爱 *
* Ladies just need your love
难道你不知道我们都被卷入其中了吗 *
* Don't you know we are all caught up in it
亲爱的 我一直在听
* Baby, I've been listening
我能成为你的初始
* I can be the archetype
无论你的感觉如何
* Of whatever you're feeling
无论你的感觉如何
* What you're feeling
我觉得梅丽萨的老妈和安吉拉的老妈
I think Melissa's mom was talking to Angela's mom
在议论你
about you.
安吉拉的老妈应该担心下她的孩子
Angela's mom needs to worry about Angela.
那女孩很奇怪
That girl is strange.
我把你送到家里 你去做家庭作业
I'm gonna drop you off at the house to do your homework.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要和你的婶婶们去购物
I have to go shopping with your aunties.
戴安娜婶婶明天和我约在了
Aunt Diana got me an appointment tomorrow
一个超棒的职业介绍所
with a wonderful employment agency.
- 我得去买♥♥身衣服 - 你要去工作吗
- So I need to get a suit. - Are you gonna work?
- 是的 - 你知道该怎么做吗
- Yes, I am. - What do you know how to do?
还不是很确定 亲爱的
I'm not really sure yet, sweetie.
那你要怎么得到工作
Then how are you gonna get a job?
我去买♥♥身超赞的衣服
I'm gonna buy a goddamn great suit,
做下头发 穿上我的高跟鞋
do my hair, wear my highest heels,
然后假装很厉害
and fake it!
你知道你要什么吗 阔腿裤
You know what you need? Palazzo pants.
我要的是一些物美价廉的东西
What I need is something cheap that says,
这个女人没什么工作经验
"This woman may have no work experience,
但她会变得很棒的
but she's gonna be fantastic."
你肯定有过工作经验的
You must have some work experience.
高中那会我在冰雪皇后打过工
I worked at Dairy Queen when I was in high school.
- 我爱冰雪皇后 - 你呢
- Oh, I love Dairy Queen. - You do?
- 我也是 - 冰激凌 对吧
- Yeah. - Ice cream, right?
我给你找些伊夫·圣·洛朗设计的东西
We need to find you something by Yves Saint Laurent.
伊夫·圣·洛朗的不便宜
Uh, Yves Saint Laurent isn't cheap.
没错 但能穿一辈子
Yeah, but she'll wear it forever.
看 这很漂亮
Oh, look. This is nice.
这价格 我真的要穿一辈子了
At these prices, I'd have to wear it forever.
看 他们在招聘
Oh, look. They're hiring here.
我不能在五月百货工作
I can't work at the May Company.
我们认识的所有人都在这购物
Everyone we know shops here.
那超级丢人
It would be humiliating.
这件怎么样
What do you think?
你之前从来没有参加过面试吗
Have you never been on a job interview before?
没有
No.
除非这份工作涉及到流苏
Well, unless the job involves tassels,
否则这件就不合适
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表