剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
没有邀请
* No invitation
好了
Ooh...okay.
厉害
Yeah, nice.
我们内心知道的
What our hearts already know
我们都是整体中一部分
is that we are all part of the one.
整体是所有人构成
The one is many,
我们所有人又构成了一个整体
and the many is one.
死亡就是种错觉
Dying is an illusion,
生活唯一可以代表我们
and life is a dream state
真实存在过的方式的梦境
that represents only one plane of our existence.
我认识的人中
Everyone that I knew who ever died
死了以后就是死了
pretty much stayed dead.
不好意思 我不是故意打断你们的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
你来这里
You came here because you are
是想要寻找胜利 小可爱
seeking the jai, little sparrow--a victory.
没错 你怎么知道的
I am. How on Earth did you know that?
宇宙会说给那些倾听的人
The universe speaks to those who listen.
哦 亲爱的 我确实在听
Oh, honey, I'm listening.
宇宙有没有说是哪种胜利呢
Did the universe say what kind of victory?
有可能是那种专业的胜利吗
Was it a professional victory, by any chance?
有没有恰好提到洛瑞·梅尔茨纳的名字
And did Lori Meltzner's name happen to come up?
你现在命漩之中
You are a viramita.
命漩
Viramita?
你被卷进了命运的漩涡
You are stalled in the karmic flow.
不好意思 但今天晚上绝对不行
Sorry, but I can't be. Not tonight.
她去哪了
Hey, where'd she go?
那你有没有什么方法
Hey, um, is there some kind of
可以帮我度过命旋
kick in the pants you can give my "virama,"
还是什么之类的那个
or whatever it's called?
我无能为力
There is nothing I can do.
你今晚寻找的胜利会使你迷失
The victory you seek tonight will elude you,
除非你在光下生活
unless you live in the light.
因为你现在的精神中心一片黑暗
Your chakra is black.
这听起来很糟
That sounds bad.
没错
It is.
糟了
Shit.
我的精神中心一片黑暗
My chakra's black.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我也不确定
I'm not sure. I think it means
可能是我的生活会停滞不前吧
I'm not moving forward with my life.
你觉得这是真的吗
Do you think that's true?
不知道
I don't know.
我还有我自己的问题 史蒂夫在这
I've got my own problems. Steve's here.
这就是他出轨的对象吗
Is that who he's cheating with?
真是诅咒他
God damn him.
我以为他至少会等一个体面合适的时间
I thought he'd at least wait a decent amount of time.
他怎么能那么做
How the hell does he do that?
他怎么能就这样忘掉过去
How does he just forget that any of it ever happened,
感觉那好像并不是一个大事一样
like it doesn't matter?
你想走吗
Do you want to leave?
不想
No.
不能让他打败我
I'm not going to let him win this.
我要去下洗漱室
I just need to use the ladies' room
好好整理打扮一下自己
and pull myself together.
我一会来找你
I'll catch up with you later.
你能感受到吗
Ooh, can you feel that?
感受到那种快乐的律动
Can you feel that groove?
- 黛安娜 - 不 不要抗拒它
- Diana... - No, no, no, don't fight it.
你抗拒不了的
It's everywhere.
狂舞整夜 尽情摇曳
Dance all night till the feeling is right.
我要去和洛瑞谈谈
I need to go talk to Lori.
别想洛瑞了 别想她了
Ugh. Forget Lori. Forget Lori.
现在那些卧室里的人
There are people doing things in these bedrooms
挑战了我对身体极限的认知
that I did not know were physically possible.
你知道那张床上
Do you know how many people
那容下多少人吗
can fit in a bed?
来 来看看 他们不介意的
Come look. Come look--they don't mind.
这真是一副好景色啊
It's quite a view, isn't it?
是啊
Yes, it is.
那条路是太平海岸公路吗
Is that the PCH down there?
应该是吧
I think so, yeah.
我不太敢确定
Mm, I wasn't sure.
如果你还有什么
Well, if there are any other streets
不太清楚的街道
you're not sure about, just, uh,
问我就好
let me know.
我是邦妮
I'm Bonnie.
亚当
Adam.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
你
Do you, uh,
在公♥司♥上班吗
work in the business?
我朋友在
My friend does.
你呢
What about you?
我是个画家
I'm a painter.
是吗
Really?
你的作品在哪里展出过吗
Might I have seen your work somewhere?
不知道
I don't know.
你转过这个房♥子吗
How much of the house have you seen?
墙上大部分画作都是我的
Most of these paintings are mine.
真的吗
Really?
这些 真的很好看
These? These are beautiful.
虽然我不是很了解艺术
Not that I know anything about art.
没人了解 不过
Nobody does. But, uh,
洛瑞买♥♥了我很多画
Lori buys a lot of my stuff.
鉴于她喜欢的波西米亚风格
Think she likes the idea
可能她认为派对上
of having a starving artist at her parties.
出现一个饥肠辘辘的艺术家是个不错的主意
Speaks to her bohemian side.
我可以理解她为什么喜欢这样
I can understand why she'd find that attractive.
哦 糟了
Oh, shit!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没事
Oh. I got it.
- 真的 - 给
- Really, it's, uh... - Here.
没事 我
Hey, it's fine, please. I, uh,
我去用水洗一下试试
I'm going to try and get some water on this.
斯特赖桑德才不会
Streisand's not going to
画那个 吉米
do that picture, Jimmy.
她没兴趣
She's not interested.
她不能这么做 洛瑞
She's making a mistake, Lori.
你要跟她聊聊 告诉她这样是错的
You gotta talk to her, tell her she's wrong.
你忘了说”然后记得走开“
You forgot to say "and then duck."
他妈的烟都去哪了
Where are all the goddamn cigarettes?
你愿意抽我的吗
May I?
有烟的女孩
Uh-oh. Cigarette girl,
来得正是时候
wandering through the crowd at just the right moment.
现在派对真是越来越上乘了
Parties are getting classier all the time.
你不认识我 梅尔茨女士
You don't know me, Ms. Meltzner.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我是凯瑟琳·卡拉汉
I'm Kathleen Callahan.
十分开心遇见你
It is very nice to meet you.
可以给我一瓶苏打和一条毛巾吗
May I have a bottle of club soda and a towel?
还有一杯伏特加
And a shot of vodka.
好
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
来 让我帮你吧
Here. Let me help you with that.
没关系
It's fine. I, uh...
我想
I think...
别再纠结衬衫的事了
The shirt is done.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不是故意刷存在感的
I didn't mean to come on so strong.
我只是度过了一个陌生的夜晚
I've just had a really strange night.
你有过这种在别人的生活中
Do you ever feel like you just woke up
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表