剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
? Ooh, ooh, ooh ?
Put the gun down
靠
Shit!
You got me right where you want
I felt it right from the start
All your dirty lies
格雷格 你怎么来了
Greg! Well, this is a surprise.
请你喝一杯
Can I buy you a drink?
- 不喝 - 来一杯吧
- I don't want a drink. - You sure? Just a quick one.
戴安娜给你打电♥话♥了
Diana call you?
对
Yes.
难怪你到这儿来了 你是怕
That's why you're here. You're worried
我会告诉她
I'm gonna tell her.
有意思了
Now that's kinda funny.
我只说一次
I'm only gonna say this once.
别惹我 也别扰乱我的生活
Don't mess with me and don't mess with my life.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
进来吧
Come on in.
你
Do you, um...
要喝酒吗
do you want some wine?
你有我就喝
Only if you're having some.
两杯自♥制♥红葡萄酒马上来
Two house reds coming up.
- 你最近怎么样 - 很好
- How've you been? - Great.
你呢
How about you?
还行
Okay.
- 只是还行 - 对啊
- Just okay? - Yeah. Just okay.
你觉得它怎么样
What do you think?
惊人的好
It's incredible.
- 喜欢吗 - 很喜欢
- You like it? - Very much.
很开心你能喜欢 我是从遇见你的那晚
I'm glad. I started working on it
开始画的
that night I met you.
这么说我是你的缪斯了
So am I your muse?
你是我的灵感
You're my inspiration.
有人买♥♥它的时候你就是我的缪斯了
You'll be my muse when somebody buys it.
又见了
Hello, again.
艾伦 嗨
Alan, hi.
这地方很难找吧
Did you have a hard time finding the place?
我不善长给人家指路
I'm usually the worst at giving directions.
挺好找的 你的外套
No, it was very easy. Here's your jacket.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我本来可以自己去拿的
I feel bad you came all the way down here
让你专门跑一趟 真的有点过意不去
I could've come and gotten it from you.
没事 我刚好想找个借口
Don't mention it. I was looking for an excuse
翘班
to get out of the office today.
能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
谢谢你大老远赶过来
As a thank you for coming all the way down here.
不用麻烦了
You don't have to do that.
反正我也要喝一杯的
I was gonna get one anyway.
这条街上就有个地方 我们可以走过去
There's a place right down the street. We can walk there.
我来自纽约
I'm from New York.
你是我在洛杉矶遇到的第一个
You're the first person I've met in Los Angeles
提议步行的人
who suggested walking somewhere.
那你要不要去
So what do you say?
走吧
Yeah.
- 喝两口 - 好
- Maybe a quick one. - Okay.
我无法停下
* I can't stop
我被困在气流之中
* I'm caught up in the flow
我知道这很好
* I know it's good for me
我不会随它而去
* I just won't let it go
随心所欲吧 因为我无法控制
* Let loose, 'cause I can't contain
最好能带我飞过去
? Better take me over ?
我不会一成不变
* I'll never be the same
我爱这种感觉
* I love the feeling I get
它在击打着我
* It's hittin'
它在击打着我
* It's hittin' hittin' right
我还是不能满足
* And I can't get enough
我爱这种感觉
* I love the feeling I get
你们认识多久了
So how do you all know each other?
我们仨吗
The three of us?
凯瑟琳从达拉斯搬来以后我就认识她了
Well, I met Kathleen after she moved here from Dallas.
然后我们在工作的聚会上认识了邦妮
And we met Bonnie at a party for my work.
菲格罗亚在她丈夫的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
Figueroa does business with the real estate company
做事
where her husband works.
她前夫 她离婚了
Well, her ex-husband. She's separated.
没什么大不了的
It's not a shock.
她平时不是那样的
She's not usually like that.
她现在正在经历很多事情
She's just going through a lot right now.
我好像在发表演说
It was quite a speech.
再来一轮吗
Another round?
好啊
Sure, why not?
你喜欢住在银湖吗
Do you like living in Silverlake?
喜欢 这很好啊
Yes. It's nice.
你买♥♥♥房♥♥多久了
How long have you owned your house?
不是我的房♥子
Oh, it's not mine.
我和我妈一起住
I live with my mother.
我爸前几年死了
My dad died a few years ago,
所以我就搬进去好照顾她
so I moved in to take care of her.
真孝顺
That's nice of you.
谁让她是我妈呢
She's my mom.
她是什么样的人
What's she like?
那可有的说了
Okay. We're gonna have that conversation.
真及时
Just in time.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm. Thank you.
很难说
It's complicated.
我爱她这是肯定的
I mean, I love her, of course.
但她要把我逼疯了
But she drives me insane.
天下妈妈都是这样的
All mothers do that.
她总是来干涉
I guess. It's just, she's always interfering
我的个人生活
with my personal life.
她还总认为自己是对的
And she always thinks she's right.
所以我们经常吵架
So we argue a lot.
- 吵什么 - 什么事都能吵
- About what? - Everything.
政♥治♥啊 妇女解放啊
Politics, women's lib.
甚至还为你超过
We even argued about you.
我
Me?
- 她都不认识我呢 - 没错
- She doesn't even know me. - Exactly.
她说我什么
What did she say?
没什么
No. It's not even worth bringing up.
你必须得告诉我
Oh, no, no. Now you have to tell me.
她看见你在走廊上
She saw you on the porch, and...
太蠢了
God, this is stupid.
她看见你在走廊上
She saw you on the porch
她说那你是同性恋
and she said you were a homosexual.
天哪
Oh, my. Oh...
你是怎么知道的
So how did you figure it out?
- 知道我是同性恋吗 - 对
- Uh, that I was gay? - Yeah.
一切都始于沃利·克里弗
It all started with Wally Cleaver.
- 什么 - 我没办法不去想
- What? - I couldn't stop thinking
《天才小麻烦》里的沃利·克利弗
about Wally Cleaver from "Leave it to Beaver."
- 得了吧 - 真的
- Come on! - It's true.
我一直在想他
I thought about him all the time.
有的时候我还会亲电视
And sometimes I'd kiss the TV.
听起来挺浪漫的
Wow. That sounds romantic.
你无法选择去爱谁
Yeah, well, you can't choose who you love.
如果每个人都要隐藏
So if everyone's hiding it, then...
你怎么认识
how do you meet other...
志趣相投的男人呢
like-minded gentlemen?
这是什么词
I've never heard that.
志趣相投的 还挺复古
Like-minded gentlemen, sounds classy.
你知道我指什么
You know what I mean.
我回去酒吧
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表