剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
希望他喜欢演员阵容
I hope he's happy with the casting.
他感觉非常满意
He seems to be very happy.
全是凯瑟琳的功劳
Well, it was all Kathleen.
他总是对你赞不绝口 凯瑟琳
He's always singing your praises, Kathleen.
每个女人身边都应该有个这么优秀的男人
Everyone should have a man as good as this fella right here.
你客户再接到项目
Well, I hope you'll let us know
希望你通知我们
when your client lands his next gig.
我们很乐意帮他选角
We'd love to cast it.
- 有消息就联♥系♥你 - 嗯
- Yeah, I'll keep you posted. - Yeah.
糟糕
Oh, shoot. You know what?
我把墨镜忘在里面了
I left my sunglasses inside.
我赶紧拿一下
I'm just gonna go grab them real quick.
我们在高尔夫球车那见吧 不送了 艾伦
I'll meet you by the golf cart. It was nice to see you, Alan.
再见
You too.
莱纳德感觉人不错
Well, Leonard seems like a sweetheart.
我们很愿意再次合作
We'd love to work with him again.
你要是能美言几句
So if you could put in a good word,
就太好了
that'd be great.
你不觉得难受吗
Is this easy for you?
我要受不了了
Because it's killing me.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
过来
Come here.
你还在劝说自己
You're still trying to convince yourself
这就是你想要的吗
this is what you want?
你根本不知道我想要什么
You don't know anything about what I want.
我了解你 格雷格
I know you, Greg.
这怎么可能会发生
I don't know how this could have happened.
我优化要和你说
I have to tell you something.
什么话
What is it?
我知道
I knew.
什么
What?
那你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you say anything?
你是我朋友
You're my friend.
你以为我说了你就能开心吗
You think that I could have fixed this for you?
当然了 戴安娜 你应该告诉我的
Yes, Diana, you should have told me.
说了你也不信
You wouldn't have believed me.
你自己早就清楚
Because you already knew it.
只是一直在暗示自己想多了
You just convinced yourself it wasn't true.
你说什么呢 我不知道啊
What are you talking about? I didn't know.
你知道
Yes, you did.
有多少会你抱怨
How many times did you complain
房♥事不满足
that the sex was disappointing?
有多少回 他有临时会议
How many times did he have a last-minute meeting
半夜才回家
that kept him out half the night?
你自己知道
You knew.
只是不想管而已
You just didn't do anything about it.
我跟你
I don't think we have anything left
没什么可说的了
to say to each other.
没人在家吗
Nobody home?
你在这儿工作
You work here.
我之前看到过你
I saw you earlier.
没错
That's right.
- 抽烟吗 - 不了 谢谢
- Cigarette? - No, thanks.
你是做什么的
What line of work are you in?
不要误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
但我现在真的没心情闲聊
but I'm not really in the mood for small talk.
明白
Got it.
不闲聊
No small talk.
你
You...
真是太棒了
were incredible.
在警♥察♥来之前把裤子穿上
Put your pants on before a cop comes.
你可以把电♥话♥号♥留给我吗
Can I get your number?
你为什么想要我的电♥话♥
Why do you want my number?
可能是因为我以后还想见你
Maybe because I want to see you again.
从我车里出去
Get out of my car.
爸比 看啊 我朋友海莉送我的
Daddy, look, my friend Haley gave me
生日礼物是这个友谊手链
this friendship bracelet for my birthday.
是啊 真漂亮 宝贝
Yeah, that's beautiful, sweetie.
现在就开始
So is it too early
计划我的生日是不是太早了呢
to start talking about my birthday?
因为我想到了你可以送我什么
Because I have an idea of what you can get me.
要变得糟糕了
Oh, this is gonna be bad.
我打算说出来了 我要一辆车
I'm just gonna say it. It's a car.
- 一辆车 - 一辆车
- A car? - A car?
怎么了 不是非要新车啊
What? It doesn't have to be new.
这都是她比较善良的要求了
Oh, that's her going easy on me.
- 我的手链松了 - 来 让我看看
- My bracelet's loose. - Oh, here. Let me see it.
你能去开门吗
Ooh. Can you get that?
我预订了一个魔术师作为惊喜
I booked a magician as a surprise.
你去把他安排在
I'll keep them occupied
娱乐室 我会让她俩暂时忙起来
if you can set him up in the rec room.
- 我喜欢这个 - 什么
- I like this. - What?
爸爸在这儿 我们又重新在一起了
Just Dad being here, all of us together again.
门口是谁
Who was at the door?
我正打算问你这个呢
That's what I was gonna ask you.
因为我觉得他看起来可不像魔术师
Because he doesn't look like a magician to me.
嗨
Hi.
很抱歉 我不是故意打扰的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude.
你不打算介绍一下我们吗
Aren't you gonna introduce us?
这位是亚当
This is Adam.
亚当 地球上的第一个男人吗
Adam. Like the first man?
只不过如果我正确的理解了现在的情况
Except if I'm reading the situation correctly,
他更像是第二个男人
he's kind of like the second man.
关于我妻子的事情的话 他确实是
When it comes to my wife, that is.
- 你想来一杯喝的吗 - 不了 谢谢
- Do you want a drink? - No, thanks.
不 不 我觉得你想要一杯
Oh, yeah, yeah. I think you want a drink.
他说了他不想要 史蒂夫
He said he doesn't want a drink, Steven.
不 还是给他一杯吧
Yeah, he's gonna have a drink.
给你
Here.
这是什么
What's that?
礼物 给杰西卡的
It's a gift. For Jessica.
- 你不需要 - 礼物吗
- Oh, you didn't have to do that... - Present?
你看起来甚至都买♥♥不起礼物
You don't even look like you can afford a present.
- 史蒂夫 够了 - 不 不 那是 什么
- Steven, that's enough. - No, no, that's... what?
这个屋子里可不是只有我一个人在想这事
I'm not the only one in the room thinking that right now.
杰西卡 亚当以前会给很棒的礼物吗
Jessica, does Adam give nice presents?
我不知道 这是他给我的第一个礼物
I don't know. This is my first one.
我们之前没有见过亚当
We haven't met Adam before this.
我明白了
Oh. Oh, I see.
所以今晚我不是唯一一个被惊讶到了的
So I'm not the only one being surprised tonight.
- 你介意吗 安格斯 - 是亚当
- Do you mind, Angus? - It's Adam.
我更喜欢安格斯
Oh, I like Angus better.
我想让杰西卡打开它
I want Jessica to open it.
安格斯 你在这屋子里
Angus, what you want in this house
想做什么不怎么重要 对吧
doesn't really matter, does it?
再说了 悬念正在折磨着我
Besides, the suspense is killing me.
这是我吗
Wow. Is that me?
你妈妈告诉我你喜欢星星 所以
Uh, your mom told me you like stars so...
- 你喜欢吗 - 是的 真好
- Do you like it? - Yes, it's nice.
- 我很喜欢它 - 别犯傻了
- I like it a lot. - Don't be stupid.
这根本就不像你
It doesn't even look like you.
别这么和她说话 爸爸
Don't talk to her like that, Dad.
别和我顶嘴 你明白了吗
Don't sass back to me, do you understand?
- 她只是个孩子 - 你也是
- She's just a kid. - And so are you!
好吧 过来
Okay. Come on.
你们两个 把这个带到另一个屋子去
You two, take this into the other room.
我们马上就过去
We'll be in there in a minute.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
我只是在表达我的观点
I'm just expressing my opinion.
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表