剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
但我需要钱来养活你的孩子
But I need money to support your children.
不是要去买♥♥玉米卷
Not to buy tacos.
你得拿支票
You're gonna have to take out your checkbook.
我如果现在给你写支票 会被拒付的
If I wrote you a check right now, it would just bounce.
你知道什么叫房♥贷吗
Do you know what a mortgage is?
因为我要付房♥贷
Because I have one.
而且逾期很久了
And it's way overdue.
所以我需要你支持我
So I need you to step up now.
听着 我也想帮忙
Look, I wanna help out. I just...
我刚回来工作
I just got back to work.
我还得付那些诉讼费和罚款
I mean, I still have to pay these legal fees and the fine.
而且我正在忙卡尔弗城的项目
And I'm working on this deal together in Culver City.
项目有几百套公♥寓♥呢
It's a couple hundred apartments.
我正在筹集资金
I'm just working on the financing.
- 卡尔·贝克到了 - 太好了
- Cal Baker is here. - Great.
- 凯思琳 - 卡尔
- Kathleen. - Cal.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
我是《女警♥察♥》的粉丝
I am such a big fan of "Police Woman."
我想我找到了一些你会很喜爱的
I think I found some young actresses
年轻女演员
you're really gonna love.
我希望如此
Well, I hope so.
我已经在选演员上花了好几周时间了
I've been trying to cast this part for weeks.
- 格雷格在哪 - 今天只有我
- Where's Greg? - It's just me today.
我和那些你马上就要见到的才华横溢的女士们
Me and all the talented young ladies you're about to see.
好吧 咱们开始吧
Okay, fine. Let's get on with this.
喂
Hello?
嗨妈妈
Oh, hi, Mom.
爸爸怎么样了
How's Dad doing?
好的
Okay.
我现在真的不太方便讲话
I can't really talk right now, so...
我晚点打给你
I'll call you later.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry about that.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
几周前我爸爸中风了
My father had a stroke a few weeks ago.
天呐 我为你难过
Oh, my God. I'm sorry.
过去几天里 他的情况恶化了
He's taken a bad turn in these last couple days.
我下周要飞到旧金山去看望他
I'm flying up to San Francisco next week to see him, so...
我妈妈最近出了一次健康问题
My mom had a health scare recently.
我知道这件事有多难
I know how hard it can be.
抱歉 我不是故意
I'm sorry, I did not mean
把你拉进这个话题的
to pull you into this.
没事的
It's fine.
给
Here.
我们还有很多文件需要查阅
We still got a lot of files to get through here.
工作可以先放一下
The work can wait a minute.
妈妈 账单开始变颜色了
Mom, the bills are changing colors.
房♥贷逾期 最后通知
见鬼
Shit.
妈妈
Hey, mom.
我们什么时候可以吃晚饭
Do you know what time we're having dinner?
怎么了
What?
妈妈 你走的太快了
Mom, you're walking too quick.
- 我跟不上了 - 所以我才拉着你走啊
- I can't keep up. - That's why I'm pulling you.
我今天有试镜吗
Do I have an audition today?
希望有吧
Let's hope so.
拜托 不要这样了
Please, no more.
求求你
Please.
不
No.
不要
No.
此幕完成
And scene.
谢谢 你表演的太好了
Thank you. That was terrific.
谢谢你们让我来试镜
Thank you so much for bringing me in.
当然 谢谢你 索菲亚
Of course. Thank you, Sophia.
那个女孩太棒了
That girl was amazing.
很难有人可以超越她了
She's gonna be hard to beat.
- 我完全同意 - 诺兰夫人来了
- I completely agree. - Um, Mrs. Nolan is here.
失陪一下
Um, excuse me.
什么
What?
邦妮
Bonnie.
- 一切还好吗 - 不太好
- Everything okay? - Not really.
我其实正在
Uh, I'm actually in the middle
- 忙着 - 我需要你帮杰西卡找个角色
- of something right now. - I need you to get Jessica a job.
你现在有什么试镜吗
Do you have anything?
没有适合杰西卡的角色啊
Well, nothing that Jessica's right for.
你们现在在选什么角色
Well, what are you casting right now?
是《女警♥察♥》里的年轻妓♥女♥
It... It's for a teen hooker on "Police Woman."
她可以演那个的
She can play that.
邦妮
Bonnie.
看看可爱的杰西卡
Look at sweet Jessica.
然后再看看她们
And then look at them.
好吧 我让她读一下剧本
Okay, fine. I'll let her read.
- 但是机会不大 - 好的 谢谢你
- But it's a long shot. - Okay, thank you.
你看完了吗 谢谢
Are you done with this? Thank you.
好了 来吧
Okay, come on.
我们只需要练习一下 亲爱的
We're just gonna practice, sweetheart.
好了
All right.
看这 从这里开始
Here. Start right there.
我爸爸是巨人队的死硬派粉丝
My dad is a die-hard Giants fan.
是啊 巨人队粉丝都这样的
Yeah, well, you have to be with the Giants.
我知道
I know. Yeah.
但他从不会放弃希望
But he never gives up hope.
每次比赛结束他都会给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, he calls me after every game.
我真的不知道如果失去他我该怎么办
I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do without him.
你不能这样放弃
You can't give up just yet.
你懂吗 我是说
You know? I mean,
事情可能会有好转的
things could turn around.
你必须坚强
You have to stay strong.
戴安娜 我很高兴是你留下来
I'm glad you're here, Diana.
你在干什么
Whoa, what are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
- 我什么也没做 - 好吧 你暗示我了
- I... I wasn't doing anything. - Okay, yes you were.
我只是想对你表达友善
I was just trying to be nice to you.
老天
Jesus.
好吧 我以为我们在享受美好一刻
Okay. I thought we were having a moment.
是的 没错
Yes, we were.
这叫同情 是当一个人
It's called compassion. It's when one person
对另一个人表达善意的举动
is nice to another person.
也许这对你很难理解 因为我是个女人
Maybe you had trouble seeing that because I'm a woman.
抱歉 但是你是个女人
I'm sorry, but you are a woman,
- 而我是个男人 - 没错
- and I'm a man. - Yes.
- 然后呢 - 这让人很困惑
- And? - It's confusing.
你想跟我们受到平等对待
Do you want to be treated as our equals,
还是想让我们帮你扶住门
or do you want us to hold open the door for you?
到底是哪一个
Which one?
我两个都要
How about both?
两者兼顾就那么不可能吗
Is that so impossible?
所以我们怎么会知道每个时刻
So how are we supposed to know what you want
你到底想要什么
at any goddamn moment?
你不知道这年头
You have no idea how hard it is
做男人有多难
to be a man these days.
做男人有多难
How hard it is to be a man?
你在开玩笑吗
A... Are you serious?
试着去做一个女人 好吗
You know, try being a woman. Okay?
试着付出双倍努力只换回来
Try working twice as hard for half the recognition
一半的认可和四分之一的薪水
and a quarter of the pay.
或者试着说出自己的信念
Or see how it feels to be called a bitch
然后被人骂成婊♥子♥是什么感觉
for speaking up for what you believe in.
或者别人因为你有事业
Or being told because you have a career,
觉得你永远都没法组建家庭
you're never gonna have a family.
你
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表