看看这里
Have a look at this.
这可能是鳞片腐烂的痕迹吗
Could that be the beginnings of scale rot?
我们必须采取局部治疗
We'll have to treat it topically.
保持它清洁 干燥 直至它康复
Keep him clean and dry until he's recovered.
霍尔夫人 您来了
Oh, Mrs Hall, there you are.
看来他们已经靠自己 和平的解决了问题
You'll be pleased to hear that peace seems to have broken out...
没人插手
unaided.
真是个好消息 可不是吗
That's lovely news. Isn't it?
我只有一个问题
I only have one question.
你们是怎么一起来到这座庄园的
How did you end up in the manor together?
霍尔夫人坚称要特里斯去帮忙 就有了这段缘分
Mrs Hall insisted Tristan helped.
是这样吗
Is that so?
总之 结局一切都好
All's well that ends well.
我得上楼干活了
I think I'd better move on and head upstairs,
以防万一 有小家伙饿了
just in case this one gets peckish.
你能来帮个忙吗
Would you give us a hand?
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
很抱歉我造成了麻烦
I'm sorry I made a fuss.
我也很抱歉 没能让你觉得公平对待
I'm sorry for not being a better referee.
不过 霍尔夫人似乎已经搞到一张床垫
Still, Mrs Hall seems to have acquired a mattress.
我们现在要抢着去储物室睡觉了
We'll be queuing up to sleep in the cupboard now.
她没必要这么费心的
She didn't need to go to any trouble.
我也这么说过 但是 呃
No, I said that, but, erm...
你瞧 她总是这么温柔待人
she's got this huge soft spot, you see.
我把那地方空了一年
I kept it empty for a year.
你的房♥间
Your room.
我想你应该知道
Thought you ought to know.
有一次 我以为他会
At one point, I thought he was gonna
把它像围巾一样 围在他的脖子上
throw it around his neck like a scarf.
他那表情不要太夸张
His face was priceless.
可怜的士兵们是怎么应对的呢 幸运的是 他们没有看到蛇
How did the poor soldiers cope? Luckily, they didn't see the snake.
但当特里奇甩掉我们的时候 哈利倒是很开心
But Harry was tickled when Tricki gave us the slip.
哈利是谁
Who's Harry?
曾在第5坦克团服役 在北非受伤
Served in the 5th Tank Regiment, injured in North Africa.
真令人遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
聆听他的旅行和冒险经历令人鼓舞
It's inspiring hearing about his travels and adventures.
听起来是个很有趣的家伙 他确实是
Sounds like an interesting chap. He was.
他让我怀疑自己 是否应该追随他的脚步
He made me wonder if I should follow in his footsteps.
去加入坦克团吗
And join a Tank Regiment?
我难道开不了坦克吗
You couldn't see me driving one?
理查德 光教你开车都费劲
Richard, it took three people to teach you to drive a car.
如果我是你 我会发挥你的优势
I'd play to your strengths if I were you.
坚持当兽医 这就是你尽到自己的责任的方式
Stick with the vetting. That's how you do your bit.
这可能不是我曾经最好的想法
Probably not the best idea I've ever had.
我可以自信地说 这是最糟糕的想法了 我的朋友
No, I can confidently say it's the worst, my friend.
无意冒犯
No offence.
没关系
None taken.
感谢你的努力 让我们度过融洽的晚宴
Here's to an undisturbed night, thanks to you.
不 我没做什么
No, I didn't do much.
只是 缓和下气氛 促进友谊
No, just... smoothed the waters, encouraged a friendship.
让我直面目前的处境
Pulled my head out of a large pile of sand.
感谢你的付出
Thank you for your efforts.
我确实喜欢家里人满为患 充满欢乐的气氛
I do like it when the house is full and happy.
我也是
So do I.
那我们把蛇养在哪里呢
Look... where are we keeping the snake?
卡莫迪会送到物园寄养
Carmody will find a zoo to help us with that.
霍尔夫人真是个天使
Oh! Mrs Hall's an angel.
这张床躺着太舒服了
This bed is utter bliss.
胡说八道 我不会信的 什么
Nice try, but it won't work. What?
你想骗我 让我以为你的床更舒服
You're trying to fool me into thinking the grass is greener,
但我们已经说好了
but we shook on our deal fair and square.
你使了伎俩 你很清楚
It was completely underhand, and you know it.
如果你不介意的话 我确实要先睡了
If you don't mind, I really do need to get some sleep.
不管怎样
In spite of everything...
我相当享受我们的这次经历
..I rather enjoyed our escapade.
对 我也一样
Yeah, same here.
可以说我们的相处越来越融洽了
You could say you've grown on me.
像细菌滋生一样吗
Like bacteria?
对 就像细菌滋生
Like bacteria, exactly.
晚安 特里斯坦
Good night, Tristan.
晚安 理查德
Good night, Richard.
我会想到办法的
I will find a way...
我要拿回我的床
..to get my bed back.
看你有没有本事了
I'd expect nothing less.
赢家才能睡在床上
May the best man win.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表