圣诞快乐 小家伙们 -圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, youngins! -Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
海伦 海伦
Helen? Helen!
詹姆斯 你怎么在这
James, what are you doing here?
海伦 海伦
Helen! Helen.
她在楼上吗 -她在
Is she upstairs? -She is.
海伦 -詹姆斯
Helen? -James?
老天爷啊 我好想你
Oh, God, I've missed you.
我好想你
I've missed you so much.
我得见到你 我试着联♥系♥你
I needed to see you. I tried to get to you.
注意点 詹姆斯
Oh. Be careful with me, James.
你现在可以放手了
You can let go now.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's wrong? Has something happened?
你为什么还躺在床上
What are you still doing in bed?
是的 -什么时候的事
Yes. -When?
昨晚
Last night.
来见见你儿子吧
I'd like you to meet your son.
你给我生了个小男孩
You gave me a little boy.
你好啊 小不点
Hello there, wee man.
长得有点好笑啊 不是吗
Funny looking thing, isn't he?
难道新生的小马驹就都很美吗
And I suppose every foal that's born's a beauty.
差不多
Near enough.
你怎么样 生产顺利吗
And how are you? How was it?
很可怕
Awful.
我真希望我能在你身边
I wish I could have been here.
我们熬过来了
We managed.
生产不让男人参与是有原因的
And there's a reason why I don't have the men around.
我们要给他起什么名字
What are we going to call him?
我想我们该用他爸爸的名字来给他取名
I thought we'd name him after his dad.
你还好吗
You all right?
迈克尔说得对
Michael was right.
天啊 他说得太对了
My God, he was right.
谁啊
Who was?
我会回到你身边
I'm coming back to you.
无论敌火多猛烈
No matter what they throw us,
我向你保证 我一定会回到你们俩身边
I promise you, I will get back to you both.
没有什么能够阻挡我 我要永远永远在你们身边
Nothing will keep me away. I will always, always be with you.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
我们会好好地等你回来
And we'll cope just fine until then.
天啊 他抓得还挺牢 你好呀
By God, he's got a right grip on him, hey?
这是从你♥妈♥的♥娘家遗传的 小家伙
You got that from your mother's side of t'family, lad.
奥德森家手就这样 你看
Alderson hand is that, look.
他在朝你笑 爸
He's smiling at you, Dad.
是啊
Aye.
事实上 我觉得并非如此
I doubt that's the case, actually.
这是种反射反应
It's a reflex response.
宝宝并不能看得见 -谢谢 理查德
The baby can't actually see. -Thank you, Richard.
奥黛丽 你想… -当然
Audrey, would you like to...? -Yes.
给你
Here you are.
接好了
Here you are.
你好啊
Hello. Hey.
看看你
Look at you.
多帅呀
Aren't you handsome?
嗯
Yes.
要过来和你齐格菲伯伯打个招呼吗
Do you want to come and say hello to your Uncle Siegfried?
你会吓到他的 -我不会吓到他
You'll frighten him. -I'm not going to frighten him.
我一点也不吓人
I'm not in the least bit frightening.
过会就轮到你抱
You'll have your turn in a minute.
等会 那是黑啤[烈性啤酒]吗
Hold on. Is that stout?
是 助产士说有助于我保持体力
Aye. Midwife said it were good to keep my strength up.
不是它
It's not him.
你确定吗 它喜欢黑啤
Are you sure? He likes stout.
我很肯定 不过还是谢谢你打电♥话♥叫我
Positive. Thanks for calling, anyroad.
等等
Wait.
你女儿肯定不会介意的
Look, I'm sure your daughter won't mind.
最重要的是 我想她只是想要爸爸陪在身边
And more than anything, I expect she just wants her dad around.
我们都有自己的仗要打
We've all got our battles to fight.
不管我们是远征奋战或是在家战斗
Whether we're away fighting or back home.
到头说来 大家都不容易
None of it's easy... in the end.
我们都是一起的
We're all in it together.
你说得倒是容易
Easy for you to say.
但我敢肯定一点 你每晚在荒野中惩罚自己
One thing I do know is that you're not doing anyone any good
对谁都没有好处
punishing yourself out in the moors every night.
你应该和家人在一起
You should be with your family.
你是个好人
Good man.
你也是
So are you.
带上它吧 你女儿会爱上它的
Take him. Your daughter will love him.
她看到爸爸回家了也会很高兴的
And she'll love having her dad back, too.
以后由他们照顾你了
They're going to look after you now.
你会过得很好的 对吧
You'll be all right, won't you?
当然了 再见 奥斯卡
Course he will. Bye, Oscar.
你们随时来探望
You can visit anytime.
别担心 我们会的
Don't worry, we will.
你还好吗
You all right?
现在好了
I am now.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好了 我们抱你进去 小心冻着
Right, let's get you in before you get cold.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表