All right, I'm coming.
吉米
James.
我都不...你怎么...
I don't... What are you?
我回来了
I've come home.
艾伦 这些需要我帮你洗吗
Ellen, do you need help with these?
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
霍尔太太 我们还有干净的毛巾吗
Mrs Hall, do we have any clean towels?
天呐
Good lord.
大家好啊
Hello, there.
然后多特说... -吗♥啡♥
So then Dot says...- Morphine.
不是真的吧 -是的
No. Not seriously. - Yes.
原来欢欢是个"瘾君子"
Turns out Frisk's quite the drug fiend.
等等 你差点烧死的也是这只猫吗
Wait. This is the same cat you nearly had cremated?
呃 是的 不过...
Er, well, yes, but...
那是无心之过
Oh, it were an honest mistake.
说到过错 你肯定听说过吉米
Talking of mistakes, you must have heard the story
把猫咪弄混的事情
of James's great cat mix up.
我才没有
I don't believe I have.
那是他来的第一天
Well, he'd only been here a day,
回来的时候 眼晴都瞪圆了
and he rolled home absolutely pie-eyed.
西格弗德 我和吉米能单独聊一会吗
Actually, Siegfried, would you excuse me and James?
哦 哦 好的
Oh. Oh, right.
我把小吉米抱上去
I'll carry Jimmy up.
来吧 小家伙
Come on, lad.
霍尔太太 有点早啊
Well, Mrs Hall, it's a little early.
我觉得庆祝餐后...
I think a celebratory postprandial...
天啊 这是什么
Oh, good God. What's all this?
我决定为战争多出一份力
I decided I wanted to do a bit more for the war effort.
我明白了
I see.
所以我报名担任管♥理♥员♥
So I've signed up to be a warden.
只是一份兼♥职♥
It's only part time,
开始时每周一到两晚
one or two nights a week to begin with,
出门前我会做好晚饭
and I'll make sure dinner's ready before I leave.
这你不用操心
Don't worry about any of that.
太了不起了
I think it's marvellous.
真的吗 -当然
You do? - Absolutely.
你太棒了 霍尔太太 我非常同意
Good for you, Mrs Hall. And I quite agree.
我们都应该尽一份力
We must all try to play our part.
对
Right.
太好了
Well, good.
我看起来很蠢吗 -一点也不 你看起来
And I don't look too daft? - Not in the least. You look...
非常时髦
..very smart.
对
Right.
该走了 -祝你好运
Best be off. - Good luck.
我让海伦去哄小吉米睡觉了
I left Helen to put him down.
她说我让小吉米太兴奋了
She said I was getting him too excited.
开飞机一定很刺♥激♥吧
Must have been thrilling to take to the air.
没有比这更棒的事情了
There's nothing like it.
多好的技能啊 真有胆量
What a skill to have. What nerve!
我相信大部分事情都很顺利
I trust that things were smooth for the most part -
训练之类的
well, training and such.
大部分是的 对
Well, for the most part, aye.
下次海伦不在楼上等你的时候
Well, we can discuss the finer points
我们再来讨论那些细节吧
when Helen isn't missing you upstairs.
谢谢你照顾她
Thank you for looking after her.
她自己应付得很好
She coped admirably.
还有你为小吉米做的一切
And for all you've done for Jimmy, too.
霍尔太太和我把他宠坏了
Mrs Hall and I spoilt him rotten.
完全宠坏了 我恐怕 抱歉
Ruined him entirely, I'm afraid. Sorry about that.
晚安 西格弗德 -晚安
Good night, Siegfried. - Good night.
抱歉 西格弗德跟我多聊了几句
Sorry, waylaid by Siegfried.
我是在做梦吗
Are you a dream?
不 绝对不是
No. Definitely not.
不过感觉像在做梦 不是吗
Feels like it, though, doesn't it?
上♥床♥睡觉吧
Come to bed.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表