I've made a note of the details -
我收到了阿克赖特先生的留言
and I took a message from Mr Arkwright.
他说的有点不好懂
He was a little difficult to understand,
但我相信他家的牛有问题
but I believe he has a problem with a cow.
有没有可能是猪呢
Could it have been a sow?
很有可能
Quite possibly.
我希望我没有添麻烦 但有人到访
And I hope I didn't overstep, but a woman came to the door,
我说诊所已经关门了
and I explained that the practice was closed
她应该找个时间再来
and she should come back later.
我真心感谢你 庞弗里夫人
I can't thank you enough, Mrs Pumphrey -
你帮了我大忙
you've been such an help.
不用客气
You're more than welcome.
法农先生现在应该回来了
You know, Mr Farnon ought to be back by now.
我会给多布森的农场打个电♥话♥ 看看他为什么耽搁了
I'll just telephone Dobson's farm, see what's delaying him.
呃
Eurgh...
太棒了
Bloody marvellous (!)
来吧 我背你一程
Come on - I'll give you a piggyback.
噢 别闹了
Oh, don't be absurd.
用不着都弄湿了
There's no point in us both getting wet.
你好 小鸭鸭
'Ey up, ducks.
等一下 我们 我们得回去
Wait, we need... We need to go back.
你在干什么 酒 噢 你忘了酒
What are you doing? The wine! Oh, you forgot the wine.
快点
Come on!
我不知道他们到哪儿去了
I wonder where they've got to.
多布森先生说他们一小时前就离开了
Mr Dobson said they'd left an hour ago.
你不觉得出了什么事吗 一定是出事了
You don't think something's happened? Summat's up.
如果他们不快点回来
If they don't get back soon,
我就要派出搜救队了
I'll have to send out a search party.
哦 不会吧
Oh, dear.
瞧 也许特里奇和我应该添麻烦了
Look, perhaps Tricki and I should leave you in peace.
它确实看起来好多了
He does seem to be quite a bit better.
嗯 如果你确定的话
Well, only if you're sure.
噢 海伦 他怎么样了
Oh, Helen, how is he?
还好 他醒了 而且要喝茶和烤面包
Good. He's awake, and he's asking for tea and toast.
哦 好消息 我去烧水
Oh, that's excellent news. I'll put the kettle on.
你好呀
Hello, you!
你♥爸♥爸感觉好多了
Ooh... Your daddy's feeling better.
那真好 不是吗
So that's good. In't it?
哦 海伦
Oh, Helen...
对不起
Sorry.
亲爱的 对不起 我太傻了
Love... Sorry, I'm being daft.
不会的 完全可以理解
Not at all. It's perfectly understandable.
我疯了 我简直是疯了
I'm being daft. I'm just being daft!
我并不是想让你受苦
It's not that I wanted you to have suffered.
并非如此
Far from it.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我只是 我
I just... I...
我以为我们会有很多的共同点
I imagined we'd have more common ground.
听着 我知道我很幸运
Look, I know that I've been lucky.
不 我不是那个意思 不 我很幸运 我知道
No, I didn't mean... No, I have. I know that.
我知道如果我回去 我的运气可能就没这么好了
And I know that if I go back, my luck may not hold.
噢 上帝啊 请保佑我幸运常在
Oh, please, God, let that not be so.
我也知道你不是真的希望我受到伤害
And I know that you wouldn't actively wish me harm.
嗯 不太希望
Well, not actively.
我只是期待 你回家了
I was just looking forward to... you coming home...
对我们来说 你知道 男人与男人之间的交谈
..to us... you know, being able to... talk man to man.
嗯 我们从来都不是爱说大话的人
Well, we've never really been big talkers.
为什么不行呢
Well, why couldn't we be?
我的意思是 我知道你宁愿
I mean, I know you'd rather be down The Drovers
和詹姆斯以及其他人一起去酒馆 但你知道 只是偶尔
with James and whoever else, but, you know, just occasionally,
在家待一个晚上 也不会怎么样
it wouldn't kill you to spend an evening at home.
好吧 我不是说每天晚上
All right. I'm not saying every night.
嗯 显然不是
Well, no, obviously.
我只是
I just...
我很享受我们在一起的时光
I would enjoy your company.
我也是
I'd like that, too.
不过 如果你不介意的话 我宁愿不玩克里比奇牌 对吧
I'd rather not play cribbage, though, if it's all the same to you?
好了 我应该下去照顾吉米了
Right, then. I should probably go down and fetch Jimmy.
海伦 很抱歉让你担心了
Helen, I really am sorry if I worried you.
詹姆斯 你前面提到了班纳吉
James, you were talking to Banerjee...
你悉心照顾的小伙子
..the lad you took under your wing.
所以他就是被击落的那位吗
So he was one of the ones that got shot down?
他和希伯特
Him and Hibbert.
他们被分配给另一名飞行员
They were assigned to another pilot.
他们怎么了
What happened to 'em?
班纳吉在事故中严重烧伤
Banerjee was badly burned in the crash.
他被送往一家专科医院 目前仍在那里
He was taken to a specialist hospital, and he's still there.
还有希伯特呢
And Hibbert?
他因撞击当场死亡
He died on impact.
你对所发生的事感到自责吗
And you blame yourself for what happened?
班纳吉是一个胆小的伙计
Banerjee was a frightened boy.
我说服他参加飞行 告诉他 他已经准备好了
I talked him into flying. I persuaded him he was ready.
詹姆斯 你帮助了那个小伙
James, you helped that lad
度过了他一生中最害怕的时刻
through the most frightening time of his life.
但当他需要我时 我却不在
But I wasn't there when he needed me.
因为这个该死的病情
Because of this, this stupid illness,
我让他失望了 我让他们所有人失望了
I let him down, I let them all down.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道你会这样想
I didn't know you felt that way.
而且我还说
And here's me...
这场病是一种福气
..thinking this illness was a blessing.
当然 我是幸运的
And it was - of course, it was...
但事情远不止于此 不是吗
But there's a bit more to it than that, in't there?
是的
I suppose there is.
海伦
Helen...
我真的把庞弗里夫人称为"愚蠢的女人"吗
did I really call Mrs Pumphrey "a very silly woman"?
是啊
Mm!
噢 吉米 看看这些可爱的果酱 真精致
Ooh, look at all that lovely jam, Jimmy! Very impressive.
好吧 我只好用一半的糖了
Hm! Well, I had to make do with half the sugar,
所以保质期也减半了
so it'll only keep half as long.
这不是什么问题 在满是男人的家里不存在这个问题
I doubt that'll be a problem, not in a house full of men.
我家查尔斯一直很喜欢吃甜食
My Charles always had such a sweet tooth.
我想这就是特里奇为什么也喜欢甜食
I think that's where Tricki gets it from.
我确实感到 非常幸运
I did feel... so very lucky, you know,
安全地度过了上次的战争
to have come safely through the last war.
然后 查尔斯病了 而且 呃
And then... Charles got ill... and, er...
好吧 就像 一切都会瞬息万变 不是吗
well, just like that, everything can turn on a sixpence, can't it?
是啊 确实
Yes. Yes, it can.
我们不应该先尝尝吗
Do you think we should try some of this?
只是确保食品是安全的嘛
Just to make sure I'm not poisoning folk.
对了
Yes...
怎么样
How's that?
好吃吗
Cor! Is that tasty?
我原本要邀请她一起用餐的
I was going to ask her to dinner.
格兰特利小姐 我就知道
Miss Grantley. I knew it.
那你为什么没这么做呢
So why didn't you?
她让我读了书中的一些章节
She asked me to read a few chapters of her book,
说她对我的感想很感兴趣
said she was interested in my thoughts...
这比向你展示她的蚀刻画好多了
It's an improvement on showing you her etchings.
所以我提出了一些建设性的意见
..so I offered some constructive criticism.
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 大部分都是语法错误
No, it was mostly just grammatical errors,
偶尔出现一些分歧 诸如此类的事情
the occasional dangling participle - that sort of thing.
而且 呃 她还不太接受
And, erm... she wasn't terribly receptive.
我们进行了 激烈的讨论 而且 呃
We had a... robust discussion, and, erm...
嗯 从那以后 我们就没再说过话了
..well, we haven't spoken since.
什么 那她还没走吗 她可能已经走了
What, so she hasn't gone away? She may have.
或者这只是借口
Or that may just be the excuse
她的女佣已经告诉我了
her charwoman has been told to give me.
这并不好笑
It's not funny.
不 真的不好笑
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表