Well, she won't listen to me.
那小家伙特立独行 和你一样
Marches to the beat of her own drum, that one. Same as you.
珍妮骨子里是个农民 -是吗
Chop Jenny in half, and it says farmer. - Yeah?
她可是一心要做点别的
Well, she's dead set on doing summat else.
这么突然
Out the blue?
她已经下定决心了
She's made her mind up.
是多丽丝吧
Or Doris has
霍尔夫人
Mrs Hall?
霍尔夫人 -马上来
Mrs Hall? - Won't be a minute!
你不会相信刚才我看见了什么
You will not believe what I've iust witnessed.
博斯沃思疯了
Bosworth is cracked.
他不仅要向政♥府♥
Not only is he reporting
举报这些辛苦劳作的农民
hard-working farmers to the authorities,
他还想让他们在牛身上刷油漆
he wants them to paint their cows!
他要把郡里一半的牲畜都毒死
He's gonna poison half the county's livestock
说实话我见识过不少蠢蛋
Honestly, I've seen some idiocy in my time.
但这次也太离谱了
but this takes the biscuit
这人是真的蠢还是敌人派来捣乱的奸细
Is the man an imbecile or some sort of enemy agent?
博斯沃思先生 正巧我想找你聊聊呢
Ah, Mr Bosworth, how convenient. I was hoping to catch you
你是否刚刚在指控我叛国
Did you just accuse me of treason?
如果情况属实的话 -法南先生
Well, if the cap fits. - Mr Farnon!
我从未受过如此奇耻大辱
have never been so insulted
他不是这个意思 他知道你很注重安全
He didn't mean it. He knows you're a stickler for safety.
含铅油漆对牛并不安全
Lead paint is not safe for cows.
停电的时候 牛会对人们造成危险
In the blackout, cows aren't safe for people.
我们这片的交通事敌在不断增加
Road collisions are on the increase in our sector.
含铅油漆对牛并不安全
Lead paint is not safe for cows.
法南先生 别说了 -我最关心的是
Mr Farnon. Please? - My primary concern
本地民众的福祉
is the welfare of this community
那我建议你回到民众中去
Then may I suggest you return to them
别霸占我管家的宝贵时间
and stop monopolising my housekeeper?
我想我们的会议到此结束了 霍尔夫人
I think that brings our meeting to a close, Mrs Hall
再见
Good day.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我们很快就能见到妈妈了 我保证
We'll see Mummy very soon, I promise.
一边照顾孩子一边工作
slightly more challenging than I expected.
比我想象的要难一点
doing my old job alongside a whole new one.
能看出来
I can tell.
我能给个建议吗 -让他镇静下来吗
May I suggest something? - For how to quiet him?
怎么治疗小牛犊
For how to treat the calf.
像法南先生曾说过的
As Mr Farnon sometimes says
工作需要一些表演技巧
a little showmanship could be in order
是吗 -是的
Could it? - Yes.
我已经摸透了道森先生
I think I've got the measure of Mr Dowson.
你看 我们不仅要考虑动物们
You see, it's not only the animals we need to consider
还要考虑人
but the people, too.
胜利在望吗
Are we winning?
是的 我要给他点硫胺素
We are indeed. I'm going to give him some thiamine.
这是一种维他命 特别棒 -太好了
It's a vitamin. Marvellous stuff. - Magic.
然后过个三十分钟左右
Now, in approximately 30 minutes or so,
这头小牛就不会再踢水桶了
this calf will stop kicking that bucket.
我就知道你能解决 谢谢 理查德
I knew you'd crack it. Thank you, Richard
还有哈利先生 -不客气
Mr Herriot. - It was a pleasure.
今天不收费 我们得走了
And there's no charge today. We best be off
哦 哦 天哪
Oh. Oh, dear.
他皱脸了 我来给你换尿布
I think he's scrunched. Let's get you changed
那袋尿布呢
Where's the bag of nappies?
好问题
Excellent question.
我可能得找人帮帮忙了
I might need some help.
你不喜欢他们的味道吗 可以的话我会装进瓶子
Don't you just love the smell of them? I'd bottle it if I could.
我怀疑会不会在路易斯大卖♥♥
Doubt it will sell too well in Lewis's.
你会吃惊的 富人会买♥♥五花八门的东西
You'd be surprised. Rich people fork out for all sorts
你在这里干得不错啊 到处干干净净的
Well, you've done a great job in here. It's like a new pin.
多丽丝帮了忙
Doris helped.
希望丹比先生不介意 我们占用你太多时间了
Hope Mr Danby doesn't mind. He'll think we've stolen you
他说我可以明天补上
He said I can make up the hours tomorrow.
珍妮 你能出来一下吗 我们得谈谈
Jenny, will you come outside for a minute? We should have a talk
可以过会儿再聊 我们要骑糖糖和琼琼出去
Can we do it after? We're taking Candy and Joan out
两个一起吗 -是的
Both? - Yeah.
可是琼琼没什么经验 不是吗
Well, Joan's too green, in't she?
我可以应付它 多丽丝骑糖糖
Well, not for me. Doris will be on Candy.
也许等它练个几次吧 -没关系
Well, after a few lessons, maybe. - It's all right
我从小就骑马
I've been riding since I was little.
抱歉 我知道你们想一起玩 但琼琼太小了
I'm sorry. I know you wanna go out together, but Joan's too young.
它需要更多训练才能出去
She needs more schooling before she's ready
海伦 我已经训练它好几个月 它跑过几次了
Helen, I've been schooling her for months. She's come on loads.
我可一次都没看过
Not that I've seen.
因为你总是不在这里 -我在的
Cos you've hardly been here. - Yes, I have.
你在的时间不足以了解所有情况
Not enough to tell me what's what
我已经尽我所能了 -我不是在抱怨
I've been trying my best. - I'm not complaining
你得全心全意照顾小吉米
You've had your hands full with Jimmy.
没关系 我了解琼 它很乖的
Well, it's fine. I know Jo, and she's good as gold.
你不用担心 我保证
You don't have to worry. I promise.
又要出去
Off again?
我得去核实下电♥话♥薄是不是最新的
I've to check the list of telephones is up-to-date
以防万一
in case of emergencies
结果不只有夜巡
Turns out it's not just night rounds
真是太好了
I'm glad to hear it.
你之前确实同意了这件事
You did agree to this arrangement.
那时我还不知道有个暴君掺和这事
Before I knew there was a tyrant involved.
只有这点吗
Just the one?
我越界了 我很抱歉
I overstepped the mark, and I'm sorry.
如果你觉得这份新工作让我忽视了这里的职责
If you think this job means I'm neglecting my duties,
那我希望你直接告诉我 私下里
I'd rather you just tell me straight in private
我不是这么想的 -我为新工作感到非常自豪
I don't. - I take a great pride in what I do here.
对这一点我毫无疑问 我只是看不惯博斯沃思
That's not in any doubt. I was criticising Bosworth
他不重视你的时间
His lack of regard for your time.
我只接受了两次培训
I've only had two training sessions.
感觉不止呢
Feels like more.
如果他出了差错 那我也有责任
And if he's at fault, it's my business
明白
Understood
我自己可以应付 -我非常明白
I can fight my own battles. - I'm more than aware of that
那么好吧
Right, then.
我可不能迟到 烤箱里有个派 以防你们饿了
I shouldn't be late, but there's a pie in the oven just in case.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
糖糖已经蠢蠢欲动了 我能感觉到
Candy's raring to go. I can feel it.
它知道我们要从这里开始跑
She knows this is where we gallop.
我们可以放开跑了 你准备好了吗
We can let them run, if you're ready?
只能将就一下 但他现在干净了 也舒服了
We had to make do, but he's clean and happy now.
你真是上天派来的救星 艾尔西 谢谢
You are a godsend, Elsie. Thank you.
哈利先生 哈利先生 快来
Mr Herriot! Mr Herriot, come quick
它恢复了 高兴得不得了
He's cured. Happy as Larry
我不明白 我们给它注射的...
I don't understand. The injection we gave him..
只是保健品 -就如你说的
Was obviously just the tonic. - Just like you said.
你创造了奇迹 理查德
You're a miracle worker, Richard
很高兴能帮上忙 道森先生
Glad to be of assistance,Mr Dowson.
糖糖 糖糖
Whoa! Candy. Candy!
糖糖 停下 没事的
Candy! Stop! It's all right
多丽丝 多丽丝 -我停不下来
Doris! Doris! - I can't slow down
别怕 不是敌机
It's all right, it's one of ours
看看你
Look at you.
可怜的小家伙
You poor thing.
达罗比2297号♥ -法南先生
Darrowby two two nine seven? - Mr Farnon.
我需要你尽快过来我这边
I need you to come quickly
霍尔夫人 怎么回事 我刚听到飞机飞过
Mrs Hall, whatever's the matter? I heard a plane go over iust now.
不关飞机的事 有只狗疼得厉害
No, I found a dog in terrible pain
我不知道它怎么了 但它很难受
I don't know what's wrong, but he's suffering
告诉我你在哪 我这就赶过去
Tell me where you are. I'rm on my way.
所以你感觉如何 回归老本行的第一个病人
So, how did you find it? Your first case back in the saddle.
大开眼界
Eye opening.
你觉得我太不按常理出牌了吗
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表