That boy seems to have his mind all made up.
我认为这背后还有别的原因
I reckon there's more behind it than that.
想想卡莫迪先生是如何长大的
Think how Mr Camody were brought up -
曾经也是被派往各地
being sent from pillar to post.
是的
Yes.
是的 你倒是提醒了我
Yes, no, you might be on to something there.
谢谢你 霍尔夫人 我会再和他谈谈
Thank you, Mrs Hall. I'll talk to him again.
怎么了 咋了
What? What?
你很忙啊
You look busy.
让我猜一下 是帝国理工学院
Let me guess - Imperial College.
你哥哥刚刚告诉你的
Your brother told you? Just now.
你可以想象 这并不是一个容易的决定
Not an easy decision, as you can imagine.
哦 我完全了解那种感觉
Oh, I know exactly how it feels.
我也拒绝了华纳奖
I refused the Warners, too.
是吗
Oh?
好吧 那么
Right, so...
噢 我明白了 你在开玩笑吧
Oh, I see. You're pulling my leg.
是的
Yes.
要写正确的措辞太难了
Damned hard to find the right phrasing.
他们给了我荣誉
They're honouring me.
但我的回答听起来像是 在给他们进行某种道德说教
But my reply sounds like I'm giving them some kind of moral lecture.
嗯 祝你好运
Well, good luck.
你知道
You know...
曾经有一段时间 我也无法想象离开斯凯尔代尔
..there was a time when I couldn't imagine leaving Skeldale either.
好了 发生什么事了
Right, what's happening?
我恐怕 我可能
I'm afraid I might have...
哦 拜托 奥黛丽
Oh, come on, Audrey.
速战速决吧
Get it over with.
在你的食品储藏柜上做一个标记
Make a note on your pantry door.
好吧 我很抱歉 博斯沃思先生 一定要记着
OK, I'm so sorry Mr Bosworth. Remember. Remember.
博斯沃思先生
Mr Bosworth?
我能说句话吗
Can I have a word?
对于宾果来说 这真是一个愚蠢的死法
Well, what a bloomin' stupid way for Bingo to go.
我需要和她谈谈
I'll need a word with her.
她已经很内疚了
She feels awful about it.
她想亲自道歉
She wants to apologise in person.
道歉 我不想听 那能让宾果复活吗
Apologise? I don't want to hear it. Will that bring him back?
不行 事实上 如果你能和她谈谈
No, in fact, if you're talking to her,
替我告诉她 是我说的
tell her this for me. Tell her...
告诉她
Tell her...
宾果给我带来了无限的快乐
Bingo brought me so much happiness...
我不会再让它遭受痛苦的
..I'll not have him bringing misery to her.
总而言之
And so in conclusion,
巧妙的管理供水 节约用水
artful management of water supply, water conservation,
阴凉和休息处 就能保护你的骡子
shade and rest will protect your mules
即使在最炎热的沙漠中 也能避免脱水
from dehydration, even in the most scorching of deserts.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
你觉得怎么样 太长了
What do you think? Too long?
不 你说得对 这很完美 不是吗 完美
No, you're right. It's perfect, isn't it? Perfect.
你觉得怎么样 有什么笔记吗
What did you think? Do you have any notes?
没有 没有笔记吗
No? No notes.
哈哈哈哈
Ha-ha-ha-ha!
你写了这封信吗
You wrote your letter, then?
还赶得上晚上的投寄
In time to catch the evening post.
我花了很长时间才弄清楚怎么写措辞
Took me an age to figure out how to phrase it.
最好能合乎逻辑
Better for it to be logical.
你感觉不合逻辑吗
Struggling to find the logic, were you?
不 没有问题
No, my answer made complete sense.
我想说 我只是不太确定
I just don't know any more. That's the truth of it.
你知道 如果你要去伦敦
You know, if you were to go off to London...
我希望你知道 这里总有你的位置
..I hope you know, there's always a place here for you.
不 你看 如果我带回了华纳奖 我就会离开临床
No, see, if I took the Warners, I'd be leaving practice,
为了主攻研究
to do research, primarily.
我不是指作为一名兽医
I don't mean as a vet.
哦
Oh.
那应该
And that should...
快点吧 噢
..do it. Aw.
就这样吧
There we go.
哦
Aw!
你好呀 噢
Well, hello. Aw!
我 呃
I... Well...
我想要宣布一件事
I think I have an announcement.
哈米什
Hamish.
今天早上 我得知获得了华纳奖
This morning, I found out I was awarded the Warners Prize.
接受它将意味着即将前往伦敦
Accepting it would mean an imminent departure for London.
噢 华纳奖 是吗
Oh. The Warners, eh?
经过一番考虑
After some consideration...
我决定接受
..I've decided to accept.
这真是太棒了 老兄
That's bloody marvellous, old chap.
十天后 我将启程前往伦敦
Ten days' time, I start. Down in London.
但这也太快了
But that's so soon.
这肯定是一个艰难的决定 兄弟
It must have been a tough decision, pal,
但我相信会有美好的未来
but I see great things ahead.
噢 过来抱抱
Oh, come here.
好消息呀 这地方少了你乐趣也少了点
Bloomin' wonderful news. The place won't be the same.
我真希望能够带你们一起走
I rather wish I could take you all with me.
那肯定要准备个超大行李箱了
That'd be some suitcase.
好了 我们喝杯酒庆祝下吧
Right, this calls for a celebratory drink.
我的意思是 我终于可以睡到我的床了
I mean, I'm finally getting my bed back.
当然 詹姆斯应该不去
James won't be able to make it, of course.
你得至少提前六个月通知他
You have to give him at least six months' notice (!)
哈哈 理查德 喝啤酒吗
Ha-ha! Richard? Beers?
你去吧 我等会儿
You go. I'll join you.
我得去看本书
I have to do some reading.
霍尔夫人 你知道丹比农场的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Mrs Hall, you don't happen to have the phone number for the Danby farm?
谢谢你理解我
Thanks for being so understanding about this, Tris.
海伦 哦 我也想休息一晚
Helen? 'Ey, I'd love a night off.
你自己照看吉米没问题吧
You'll be all right with Jimmy, won't you?
那也没办法了
I suppose I'll have to be!
玩得开心吧
Have a good time.
好了 吉米 你喜欢新围栏吗
Right, Jimmy. Do you like your new playpen?
谢谢
Thank you.
到这儿来
Come here.
喂 多丽丝
Hello, Doris?
我是卡莫迪先生 理查德
It's Mister Carmody. Richard.
就是我
That's him, me.
我是理查德·卡莫迪 我是那名兽医
I'm Richard Carmody. I'm a vet...
医治动物的
for animals.
总之
Anyhow...
我们都正要去喝一杯呢
..we were all about to go to the Drovers, have a drink.
如果你也来的话
If you'd join us...
我会很高兴见到你
it would be excellent to see you there.
可以吗
Yes?
嗯 大约半小时后吧
Well, in about half an hour, then.
再见
Goodbye.
要去首都了
You're coming to the capital.
只有你 我 还有大城市
It'll just be you, me and the big city.
准备好体验新冒险了吗 当然准备好了
Ready for a new palette of sniffs? Of course you are.
走吗
Drovers?
一起吧
Shall we?
太好了
Super.
对了 多丽丝也会来的
Oh, and Doris has promised to join us.
新书吗
New book?
是的 我想了解一些古波斯的故事
Oh, just something I picked up about Ancient Persia.
还挺厚重的
It's quite a tome.
还记得他刚到的时候吗
Remember when he first arrived?
那时候这男孩什么都不懂 现在看看他
The boy didn't know a thing. Now look at him.
都知道开门了 难不倒他
Doors and everything.
真开心 大伙都去庆祝了
Well, this is jolly. All of us celebrating together.
哦 不用担心我 齐格弗里德
Oh, don't mind me, Siegfried (!)
不用担心我们
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表