Are you sure? Absolutely.
只需一会儿 但要收费的
It'll only take a second, but there will be a charge.
嗯 那好吧
Aye, all right, then.
时间到了 别迟到
Twenty-one hundred hours, can't be late.
嘘 嘘
Shh-shh, shh-shh.
静静地躺着吧
Just lie quietly.
是的 长官
Yes, Sir.
已准备好值班 长官 穿个靴子就行
Ready for duty, Sir, just need my boots.
来了 铃♥声♥响了
Come on, there's the bell!
嘿 詹姆斯 这是电♥话♥铃
Hey, James, James, it's the... it's the telephone.
喝一口吧
Try and take a sip of this.
你没事了
You're all right.
你在家里呢
You're at home.
你就在我身边
You're here with me.
是我
It's me.
你还在使用那个专有混合药剂嘛
Still using that proprietary mix, are you?
是的 你知道他们推出了一种新型抗组胺药吗
I am. You know they've brought out a new antihistamine?
一定会非常有效
It's meant to be very effective.
是的 我已经有一个可行的方法了 看吧
Yes, well, I already have a method that works. Here.
我只想说 如果你想在这行走得更远
Just saying, if you want to be on the cutting edge...
抓紧时间给它打♥针♥
Just give him the damn injection.
呃
Er...
怎么会这样 法农先生
Is that supposed to happen? Mr Farnon?
没事 没问题的
It's... It's all fine. Everything's fine.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
多布森先生 我非常抱歉 但是 似乎
Mr Dobson, I'm terribly sorry, but it... it seems...
齐格弗里德 噢 感谢上帝
Siegfried. Oh, thank God.
我相信你这次的治疗是对的
Well, I'm sure this treatment of yours is a good 'un...
但我不得不说 有点吓人
..but I have to say, it's a bit drastic.
请再稍等一会儿
Can you give me one more minute?
只需按照盒子上的说明来 和之前的一样
Just follow the instructions on the box, same as always.
谢谢你 霍尔夫人 再见 小家伙
Thank you, Mrs Hall. Ta-ta, Pippy.
好了 很抱歉
Right. Sorry about that.
不 恐怕法农先生也不在
No, Mr Farnon's not here either, I'm afraid,
但他很快就会回来
but he should be back shortly.
抱歉打扰了 但是你的锅似乎开了
Sorry to be a bother, but your pan appears to be bubbling.
当然 我一定会让他回电♥话♥的
Of... Of course. I'll... I'll be sure to have him call.
早上好 法农先生的兽医诊所
Good morning. Mr Farnon's Veterinary Practice.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
当然
Of course.
是你准备的药有问题吗
Was it something in your preparation?
这不可能
It can't have been.
几秒钟后 它又站起来了
He was back up on his feet in a matter of seconds.
那到底是怎么回事 不知道啊
Well, what on earth was it? No idea.
当然 动物偶尔也会陷入休克
Of course, animals do occasionally go into shock
当它们注射药物的时候
when they're given an injection.
我从来没见过如此戏剧性的事情
I've just never seen anything that dramatic.
我知道 当阿尔吉倒下时 我感觉心跳都停止了
I know. When old Algy keeled over, I think my heart actually stopped.
这就是为什么我们应该谨慎行事
Precisely why one should always proceed with caution.
不就是简单的注射药物
It was a straightforward injection.
鬼知道动物会作什么反应
One never knows how an animal will react.
我们也没有什么能改进的
There's nothing we could have done different.
酒太带劲了
That is strong stuff.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你说过你会加油的
You said you were going to fill her up.
我以为你会加油呢
I thought you were going to.
他在哪儿 你见过他吗
Where is he? Have you seen him?
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
你是一位优秀的航海家
You're a fine navigator.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
我知道
I know...
我知道你能做到
I know you can do this.
做得好 班纳吉
Good man, Banerjee.
詹姆斯 别
Oh, James, James, don't, don't.
好小伙 噢
Good man. Oh...
我应该和你在一起的
I should have been with you.
我应该去那儿的
I should have been there.
但他们不让我飞
But they wouldn't let me fly...
我让你失望了 都是我的错
I let you down. It's all my fault.
我感到十分抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
班纳吉 我很抱歉让你失望了
Banerjee, I'm so sorry I let you down.
都是我的错 我让你失望了 嘘
It's all my fault. I let you down. Shh...
嘘
Shh...
一切都会好起来的 我保证
It's gonna be all right, I promise.
海伦
Helen?
是 我在这里 詹姆斯 我在这里
Yeah, I'm here, James. I'm here.
海伦
Helen.
你没事了
You're all right.
你知道 最近的路是穿越这片田地
You know, the quickest route would be to go cross-country.
废话
Nonsense.
这是最直接的路线 就像可以飞过去似的
It's the most direct route... as the crow flies and all that.
关键词是"飞" 而我们则是步行
"Flies" being the operative word. We, however, are on foot.
好吧 随你便吧
Fine, have it your own way.
那么 快说出来吧 说什么
So, come on, then, spill the beans. What beans?
你和那位神出鬼没的格兰特利小姐 哦 上帝
You and the elusive Miss Grantley. Oh, for God's sake.
哦 得了吧 别告诉我 你们就是单纯的交流
Oh, come on, don't tell me the attraction's purely literary.
你去她家的次数太多了 显然有什么事发生了
You've been up there far too often. Something's clearly going on...
没什么事 是吗
Nothing is going on. Mm.
嗯 如果不是 那应该是
Well, if isn't, it should be.
你显然很喜欢她
You've obviously taken a shine to her.
够了 你想"飞"过去吗 好 按你的方式来
Here. You wanna go cross-country? Fine. We'll do it your way.
听起来不错
Sounds like a good plan.
那边
That way.
我可以再次称赞你高超的导航能力吗
May I, once again, congratulate you on your superb navigational skills?
哦 别抱怨了 只要我们找到路 就没问题了
Oh, stop complaining. We'll be fine once we find the track.
啊
Ah, ah, ow, ow!
不 别拉 你会把衣服扯坏的
No, don't pull on it! You'll... You'll rip it.
只是需要一点点技巧
Just requires a little bit of finesse.
看吧
Watch this.
哦 是啊 这样好多了 抱歉
Oh, yes, that's much better (!) Sorry.
你知道 沙漠有一个好处
You know, that is one good thing about the desert -
障碍物少了很多
a lot less obstacles.
是少多了
Fewer.
当然 除了那些该死的巨大沙丘
Apart from the bloody great sand dunes, of course.
是的 这些沙丘
Yes, these dunes -
你是从酒吧的窗户看到它们的吧
you observed them from the window of the hotel bar, did you?
我也遇到过类似的问题 真的吗
I encountered my fair share. Really?
因为我以为
Because I was under the impression
你在服役期间 就像是在吃喝玩乐呢
that your time in service had been one long party.
这就是问题所在 对吧 我只是 我不明白你的意思
And that's a problem, is it? I just... I don't understand you.
我知道战争是什么样的
I know what war is like -
它如何改变一个人 或者大多数人
how it changes a man, or most men.
但你
But you...
你坚持把每一件事都认真对待
you insist on treating the whole thing like a huge lark.
这就是人生的意义 不是吗
That's what all this is about, isn't it?
你认为我没有去"打仗"
You don't think I've "done war" properly.
怎么 难道我的痛苦还不够让你满意吗
What? Am I not sufficiently anguished to your liking?
别开玩笑了 我不是那个意思 是的 我就是那个意思
Don't be ridiculous - that's not what I meant. Yes, it is.
我的苦难还不够多 让你感到失望了
You're disappointed I didn't suffer enough.
你别再瞎扯了
You're unbelievable!
天啊 说说"同病相怜"吧
God, talk about "misery loves company".
只是因为我尽力做到最好
Just because I try and make the best of things,
出去玩得开心 不像有些人那样
get out there and have fun - unlike some people.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
好吧 你告诉我 这几天你太暴躁了
Well, you tell me. You've been like a bear with a sore head for days.
如果都是因为一个女人 这和女人没关系
If this is all about a woman... It's nothing to do with a woman.
好吧 帮个小忙吧
Well, just do us all a favour
约她出去 行吗
and bloody well ask her out, will you?
哎哟 该死的
Ow! Aw, bloody 'ell!
有两通电♥话♥是关于询问处方的
There were two calls about repeat prescriptions -
我记下了细节
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表