这就是一石二鸟
It's two birds, one stone.
不行 关得很紧
No, it's no good. It's stuck fast.
我们可能得想办法从窗外爬出去
We might have to try and shin out of the window.
我认为是锁上了 没看到钥匙
Locked, I believe. No sign of a key.
好吧 希望有人路过 谁会路过
Well, let's hope someone passes by. Who?
这地方都没人来
This is hardly a thoroughfare.
彭弗里女士已经在寻找特里奇了
Mrs Pumphrey's already looking for Tricki.
除非找到它 否则她不会罢休
She won't rest till she finds him.
你知道吗 你不太礼貌
You know, it was rude of you
打断了我和哈利的谈话
to interrupt my conversation with Harry.
你直接问他是怎么受伤的
You asked him outright how he was injured.
那有什么问题吗
What's wrong with that?
有啊 他可能不想再回忆这一切了
Everything. He might not want to relive what happened.
但我问了 他很乐意回答
But I asked, and he was quite happy...
我们为什么不试着静静地坐一会儿呢 好吗
Why don't we try just sitting quietly for a moment, hm?
法农先生
Mr Farnon...
关于那条蛇
about that snake...
最后说一次 它根本不存在
Oh, for the last time, it doesn't exist!
你可能需要重新考虑一下
You might want to reconsider that hypothesis,
因为它似乎决心要向你证明 它是活生生存在的
as he seems rather determined to prove you otherwise. Oh!
博斯沃思先生人很好 舒服多了
Good old Mr Bosworth. Much more comfy.
有看到詹姆斯吗 之前就没看到 怎么了
Any sign of James? Not since before. Why?
他一直在和克拉布特里家的牛斗智斗勇
He's been struggling with the Crabtrees' cow.
他心情有点不太好
He seemed a bit out of sorts about it.
如果你想过去的话 我不介意照看吉米
Well, I don't mind having Jimmy, if you want to go up.
不 这是我的本职工作
No, I can't give you another job.
照看吉米又不是工作
Jimmy's not a job.
吉米我最喜欢了
He's my favourite.
我来照看吧
I insist.
让我先帮你把床垫搬上楼
Let me give you a hand shifting this upstairs first.
别担心 现在还不用搬
No, don't you worry. I won't be shifting it.
法农先生是时候发挥自己的作用了
About time Mr Farnon made himself useful.
对吧
Isn't he?
这条蛇的花纹真美
What a magnificent specimen.
听听你说的啥
Breathtaking.
你可真是闯了大♥麻♥烦 不是吗 蟒蛇先生
Led us on quite the merry dance, haven't you, Mr Python?
在这里你会感到安全又温暖 好了
You'll be safe and warm in here. That's it.
确保它不会爬出去吧
M-M-Make sure it can't get out.
我开始明白你为什么不想去找它了
I'm beginning to understand why you didn't want to look for him.
我把这归咎于懒惰 但事实却完全是另一回事
I put it down to laziness, but it was something else entirely.
现在完全合理了
Makes perfect sense now.
卡莫迪 我可一点都不懒
The last thing I am, Carmody, is lazy.
你有蛇类恐惧症
You're ophidiophobic.
你害怕蛇 我什么都不怕
Petrified of snakes. I'm not petrified of anything!
我只是想避开它们
I just avoid them at all costs.
那你在埃及该如何做到这一点
How does one manage that in Egypt?
不容易啊
With great difficulty.
不管怎样 你应该是蛇类专家了 是吗
Anyway, don't tell me - you're an expert, are you?
不是
Nothing of the kind.
这是我第一次亲眼见到的蟒蛇
This is the first python I've seen in the flesh.
不过 我阅读过大量有关它们的内容
Read lots about them, though.
好吧
Well...
你敢徒手抓它 这
..catching it, that was, er...
很勇敢
That was brave.
它的情况没有好转
She's no better,
但也没有恶化 这是个好兆头
but she's no worse, either, and that's a good sign.
那么 现在该怎么办
What now, then?
刚灌洗完 还没到时候
Well, the lavage is still making its way through her system.
我们先等一会儿
Let's wait a little longer before we do anything else.
它会好起来的 放心吧
She'll come right. You'll see.
我很高兴把它交给你 赫里奥特先生
I'm glad she's in your hands, Mr Herriot.
我一直想知道
I've been wondering, erm...
不过 也许我不该问
Might not be my place to ask, though.
说吧
Go on.
我希望这不是什么太严重的事情
I hope it wasn't anything too serious -
无论是什么让你退伍
whatever it was that got you sent home.
哦 呃
Oh, er...
事实上 我感染上了布鲁氏菌病
It was brucellosis, actually.
不是在这感染的吧
Not from here?
有可能 我很抱歉 我不知道
Could've been. I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't know.
这不是你的错
Well, it's not your fault.
只是偶尔发烧而已
It was just a fever every now and then.
确实没有什么重大的影响
Nothing of any consequence, really.
当然 除非你碰巧在驾驶飞机
Unless you happened to be flying planes, of course.
问题解决了吗 还没有
Anything doing? Not yet.
好了 我的工作结束了
Well, I've finished my round.
我可以帮你们 让它跑一跑
I'm ready and willing to gallop her for you.
免费的
No charge.
这取决于你 它是你的牛 克拉布特里先生
It's up to you. She's your cow, Mr Crabtree.
好吧 行 我们试一试吧
All right. Yeah. Go on. Let's give it a go.
彭弗里夫人办事慢悠悠
Mrs Pumphrey's taking her time.
她会找到我们的
She'll find us...
只要她不再和护士长说话
as long as she hasn't been speaking to the matron again,
没有被赶出去
got herself thrown out.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
她觉得自己在这里没有很受欢迎
She hasn't been making herself very popular.
不太高兴分享自己的情况
Not happy sharing the place.
她或许不是唯一一个有领地意识的人
And she might not be the only one who's being territorial.
我是不是又做错了什么
Am I about to find out I've done something wrong again?
我指的是我
I meant me.
我可能对房♥间发生的小事 反应有点过度了
Perhaps I overreacted very slightly about the room.
我很抱歉
I apologise.
我为未经允许就占用了您的床而道歉
And I apologise for taking your bed without asking.
哈利告诉我 他多么渴望回家
Harry told me a little about how eager he was to return home.
我必须承认 之前对这件事的考虑有所欠缺
I must admit, I'd only considered the logic of the matter before,
而没有注意到你的感受
not the feelings you might have about it.
正如我所说 反应有点过度了
As I said, a slight overreaction.
是我占了你的床 我会另外找个地方
I'm in your way. I'll find somewhere else.
我之前也这样想过 但是
I did intend to offer, but...
我承认 我已经相当喜欢住在这里了
I confess, I've grown rather fond of the place.
"温馨之家"往往会对人们产生这样的影响
Skeldale tends to have that effect on people.
是的
It does.
我的父母
My parents...
一年中的大部分时间都在国外度过
..spent most of the year abroad...
所以我在寄宿学校长大
..so I grew up in boarding school.
在某个地方扎根是一件很新奇的事情
It's been novel to put roots down somewhere.
那你就留下来 我们可以住一间
Then you'll stay. And we'll share.
你确定吗 我确定
Only if you're sure. I'm sure.
当然 前提是我们能够从这里出去
That's if we ever manage to escape, of course.
我有个想法 是吗
Yes, I've had an idea about that. Oh, really?
真是个绝妙的计划 来吧 说出来听听
An ingenious plan? Come on, then, let's hear it.
救命啊
HELP!
救命 救命
HELP! HELP!
救命啊
HELP!
可以了 相信我
That'll do it, mark my words.
我们应该让詹姆斯来判断
Reckon we'll let James be the judge of that.
好吧 你看看 我没说错
Well, have a look. I'm not wrong.
放松
Easy. Easy.
不 不可能
No, it can't be.
他让情况变得更糟了吗 没有
Has he made it worse? No, no.
我检查了下 情况还不错
She actually sounds surprisingly good.
是吧 我说的没错吧
There, now, what did I tell you?
我向你保证 这是时机的问题 而不是奥克利先生遛牛的作用
I promise you, it was the timing, not Mr Oakley.
他肯定是遛牛的时候
He must've galloped her
灌洗的作用就发挥了
at the precise moment the lavage took effect.
没事的 赫里奥特先生 我知道你已经努力了
You're all right, Mr Herriot. I know you put the effort in.
不管怎样 它正在康复 这才是最重要的
She's on the mend, anyway, and that's what matters.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认为一切都会有最好的结果 你不觉得吗
I reckon things turned out for the best, don't you?
遛牛吗 布氏杆菌病
The galloping? Brucellosis.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表