Both the palms spread out Against it...
詹姆斯 你好
James! Hello there!
你好吗
How are you?
好的 注意了 我们要睡觉了吗
Right, mind that. Are we going to bed?
我想最好先睡觉吧
I think that's probably best.
太棒了 加油 詹姆斯
Excellent! Come on, James.
恐怕你们都得明天再来了
I'm afraid you're all gonna have to come back tomorrow.
赫里奥特先生 他
Mr Herriot is...
现在身体不舒服
..indisposed at the moment.
来一盆冷水 越冷越好
A basin of cold water, as cold as possible.
你必须给他擦洗才能退烧
You have to bathe him to bring down the fever.
别担心
And don't worry.
我会留下来照顾孩子
I shall remain with the baby.
很抱歉 多布森先生 我们稍微迟到了
My apologies, Mr Dobson. We were slightly delayed.
好吧 你来了 早上好
Well, you're here now. Morning.
很高兴见到你 法农先生
It's good to see you, Mr Farnon.
我听说你回来了 多布森先生 你看上去气色不错
I heard you were home. Mr Dobson, you're looking well.
你也一样 在埃及 不是吗
As are you. Egypt, wasn't it?
你去过那儿吗 没错
That's where you've been? That's right.
我从来没去过埃及 太远了
Well, I never. All the way to Egypt.
现在你又回来了 帮助你的哥哥
And now here you are, helping out your brother.
你一定很高兴他回家吧
You must be glad to have him home.
是啊 这真是难得的时光 噢
Yes. It's a rare treat. Aw.
啊 这只马家伙事真大
Ah, you're a grand fellow.
如果我没看错的话 这只马儿挺暴躁的
That's a fine example of a scuffling horse, if I'm not mistaken.
它还好吧
He's a good 'un, all right.
有人想卖♥♥了它 换辆新的拖拉机
Fellow were letting him go on account of him buying a new tractor.
太蠢了吧
More fool him.
这匹骏马有名字吗
Does this paragon have a name?
阿尔杰农 但我们叫它阿尔吉
Algernon, but we call him Algy.
我想你可以仔细看看它
Thought you could give him a once-over,
确保一切正常
make sure everything's in order.
它应该有6岁了
The fellow said he were six year old.
是的 差不多
Yes, could be.
而且它的牙齿可能需要锉一下 因为有一段时间没有修过了
And his teeth might need rasping as they've not been done in a while.
好吧 阿尔吉 让我们看看到底是怎么回事
All right, then, Algy, let's see what's what.
你一定花了很长时间才到达埃及吧
It must've taken you a while to get to Egypt -
坐船 还有火车 等等
boats and... and trains and whatnot?
噢 当然了
Oh, certainly did.
是的 我们走遍了非洲 然后穿过红海到达苏伊士
Yeah, we went all round Africa and then up through the Red Sea to Suez.
环游世界的旅程啊
All that travelling round the globe.
这不适合我们这样的人 是吗 法农先生
It's not for the likes of us, is it, Mr Farnon?
他们下次要派你去哪里
Where are they sending you next?
他目前在唐卡斯特 哦 是吗
He's currently based in Doncaster. Oh, aye?
我也没有去过那里
Well, I've never been there either.
它的心跳听起来没问题
Well, his heart sounds good and strong.
让我们看看你的牙齿 好吗
Let's have a look at your teeth, shall we?
既然你在这里 我有东西要给你
Seeing as you're here, I might have something for you.
哦 是吗 是的 一份欢迎回家的小礼物
Oh, yes? Aye, a little welcome home present.
如果你不是太忙的话 麻烦递个锉牙具吧
A dental pick would be useful - if you're not too busy?
昨天 我在楼梯上遇见了一个不存在的男人
Yesterday, upon the stair I met a man who wasn't there
今天他又没出现
He wasn't there again today...
我认为是布鲁氏菌病发作了
I think this might be another bout of brucellosis.
我希望那人能离开
I wish that man would go away.
詹姆斯 你上次发作有这种感觉吗
James, did you feel like this last time?
记不清了
Haven't a clue.
温度也太高了吧
It's over a hundred degrees.
我给医生打个电♥话♥
Right, I'm telephoning the doctor.
是啊 打电♥话♥给医生
Aye. Call the doctor.
福斯特医生
Doctor Foster...
在一场阵雨中前往格洛斯特
Went to Gloucester In a shower of rain
他踩进了一个水坑 水没过了他的腰
He stepped in a puddle Right up to his middle
他再也没去过那里
And never went there a...
当然 人们在西班牙流感中经常看到这种情况
Of course, one saw it a lot with the Spanish Flu...
呃 发烧和精神错乱
..the, erm, fever and delirium.
希望不是西班牙流感
I very much hope it's not that.
噢 不 当然不是
Oh, no, of course not.
我相信他会很快康复
I'm sure he'll make a swift recovery.
哦 特里奇 别再这样做了 你会抓伤自己的
Oh, Tricki, do stop doing that. You'll scratch yourself.
它看着确实有些不舒服 我知道
Summat does seem to be bothering him. I know.
这可怜的小家伙 昨晚几乎没睡觉
The poor thing barely slept at all last night.
我的确担心
I really am rather worried.
你再等等法农先生吧
Why don't you wait and see Mr Farnon?
他很快就能回来了
He shouldn't be long now.
你确定吗 我不想添麻烦
Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a nuisance.
不会的
Not at all.
你去客厅等着吧
If you'd like to go through to the sitting room,
我给你倒一杯茶 好的
I'll you bring you a cup of tea. OK.
噢 看哪
Oh, look!
它还在交朋友呢
I do think he wants to be friends.
也许我们可以留在这里 如果不麻烦的话
Oh, perhaps we could stay in here... if we won't be in your way?
是
Er...
不麻烦的
n-no, not at all.
哦 海伦 你和医生谈过了吗
Oh, Helen, did you speak to the doctor?
他说这种发烧在布鲁氏菌病中很常见
He says this type of fever's very common with brucellosis.
我要让他保持凉爽和舒适 直到他有所缓和
I'm to keep him cool and comfortable till it breaks.
他有说过会持续多久吗
Did he say how long it might last?
从几小时到几天不等
Anything from a few hours to a few days.
橱柜里还有很多干净的毛巾
There's plenty clean flannels in the linen cupboard.
谢谢
Thank you.
你介意把它留在这里吗 当然不介意
Do you mind keeping him down here? Of course not.
你只要照顾好詹姆斯就行了
You just look after James.
我去把水烧上
I'll put the kettle on.
噢 又来了
Oh, dear.
哦 别担心 我会看着他的
Oh, no, no, d-don't worry. I'll watch him.
你不介意吗 一点也不介意
If you're sure you don't mind? Not in the least.
你别嫉妒哦
Now, don't you get jealous.
好了 乖 好马
That's it. Good boy, good boy!
搞定了
All done.
你对付动物们可真行呀
You know, you really do have a way with them.
如果你待人接物有一半这么友善 就会更受欢迎的
If you were half as pleasant with people, you'd be twice as popular.
是的 生活并不是一场人气竞赛
Yes, well, life isn't a popularity contest.
啊哈 多布森先生
Ah-ha! Mr Dobson.
这应该不是传说中的接骨木花酒吧
That's never your legendary elderflower wine, is it?
你说对了
The very same.
但时间还太早了吧
But surely, it's too early in the year?
是的 要到圣诞节才能酿好
Aye, it won't be ready till Christmas.
但这是去年的最后两瓶
But these are the last two from last year,
我和妻子都对你们表示感谢
with compliments from me and the wife.
不 你太客气了 不能收
No, that's too kind, I couldn't possibly.
你真是太好了
That really is good of you.
特里斯坦 你介意送阿尔吉进去吗
Tristan, would you mind walking Algy back in, please?
结果怎么样 噢 它身体状况良好
What's the verdict? Oh, he's in fine health.
大约六岁 正如你所说的
Around six years old, as you were told,
可能快到七岁了
possibly going on seven.
那么 他的牙齿最后就不需要锉了
So, his teeth didn't need rasping in the end?
不 牙齿很健康 对
No. They were in good repair. Right.
所以 这并不是什么复杂事咯
So, it weren't that big of a job, then?
不是
I suppose not.
我先付2先令 加上酒 可以吗
So, shall we say two shillings... with the wine, like?
我以为酒是一份礼物 是啊
I thought that was a gift. Aye.
但它仍然值几先令
But it's still worth a few bob.
我们之前说好的嘛
It's not like you told me owt I didn't already know.
齐格弗里德 你看到了吗
Siegfried? Have you seen this?
那是什么 你漏了什么
What's that? You've missed something.
看上去像过敏性皮炎
Looks like a patch of sweet itch.
看
Look.
肯定是对蚊虫叮咬产生了过敏
Must've had a reaction to an insect bite.
这可不太好 对吧 如果不治疗的话就不好了
That's not good, is it? Not if it's left untreated.
不过别担心 我有一种专有的注射剂可以解决这个问题 是的
But don't worry, I've a proprietary injection that'll clear it up. Yeah.
你确定吗 当然
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表