Oh, love. Love!
珍妮 吉米回来了
Jenny, James is back!
回来待多久 -不走了
How long for? - For good.
他还好吗 没发生什么事吧
Well, is he all right? Nothing's happened?
就是之前告诉你的 生病发烧了
Just the fever I were telling you about.
现在没事了 军队让他退伍了
But he's well now. They ended up discharging him
太好了
That's brilliant.
你本可以带他来帮忙的 是吧
You could have brought him up to help us, couldn't you?
作为你迟到的补偿
You know, to make up for you being late
目前看来你还应付得过来
Yeah, it don't look like you're struggling so far
多丽丝也在一起干活
Doris is mucking in, too.
新帮手吗 -我朋友
New hand? - My friend
她跟妇女土地服务队[WLA]住在丹比农场
She's with the Women's Land Army up at Danby's Farm
多丽丝 这是我姐海伦
Doris, this is my sister Helen.
你好吗
Hello. How do?
我听说胆小懦弱的人可进不了WLA
hear the wLA is not for the faint hearted
是这样
Oh, you've heard right
但很适合我 我不介意艰苦的工作
It suits me, though. I don't mind hard work
制♥服♥也挺不错的
Well, uniform's not too bad, either
行了 快点 挡道了
Right, come on. You're blocking t'lane.
你为什么不赶紧回去
Why don't you go home?
跟吉米待在一起 -他又不会离开
Be with James. - He's not going anywhere
我可以有更多的时间来这里帮忙了
It means I can do more here now.
要是你改变想法了 我们不介意的
If you change your mind, we're fine.
没有你我也能行
I can manage without you.
珍妮
Jenny!
好多了
Much better.
好了 终于搞定了 对吧
Here we go. Got there in the end, didn't we?
四次才成功
Fourth time lucky.
以防他在睡觉 我就没敲门
Didn't want to knock in case he was sleeping
他好好地醒着呢 没事
There's no danger of that, bless him.
你觉得他们知道吗 -什么
How is it they know, do you think? - What's that?
在你清理完的那一刻 又把一切都弄得脏兮会
To dirty everything at the precise moment you get them clean.
宝宝们有自己的一套规则
Babies are a law unto themselves.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
楼下进展顺利吗 - 道森先生刚打电♥话♥来
Everything ticking along downstairs? - Mr Dowson's just been on.
他说只需要五分钟解决 但今天就要搞定
He says it's only a five-minute job, but it needs doing today
卡莫迪已经出去了吗
Was Carmody already out?
没有 他要你俩都去
No, but he's asked for the both of you
肯定收到了你回来的消息
Must have got wind you're here.
这么快 -好事传千里啊 是不是
Already? - Well, good news travels fast, don't it?
大家马上就会排队来见你了
They'll be queuing up to see you soon.
道森先生是个友爱的人 -他很崇敬你
He's a lovely man, Mr Dowson. - He worships the ground you walk on
我本来想照看小吉米的 但灯火管♥理♥员♥那边要开会
I'd mind Jimmy but I've a wardens' meeting
要不我跟他们说晚点开吧
Shall I tell him it'll have to wait?
你确定要带上孩子吗 -大家都说很容易啊
Are you quite sure about this? - It's an easy job, by all accounts.
海伦还带着他去农场呢 不是吗
And Helen takes him to the farm, doesn't she?
海伦比你...会带孩子
Helen's more...adept with your offspring
总之 马上要喂小吉米奶粉了
Jimmy's due his feed soon, anyway.
道森的农场在去海斯顿的路上
Dowson's farm is on its way to Heston.
我在直接去了就回 不麻烦 请开车吧
We'll be straight in and out, no bother, so drive, please.
小心点开 -如你所愿
Carefully. - As you wish.
抱歉
Sorry!
欢迎回来 哈利先生 见到你太高兴了
Welcome back, Mr Herriot. Oh, it's grand to see you.
谢谢 道森先生
Thank you, Mr Dowson.
这是你的新助手吗
Well, there's your new assistant, then, is it?
小吉米
Wee Jimmy.
你真是个漂亮的小布丁 对吧 宝贝
You're a bonny little pudding, aren't you, love, eh?
你来帮你♥爸♥爸吗
Are you helping your daddy?
我怀疑他坚持不住 工作期间一直睡大觉
I doubt he'll last. Far too much sleeping on the job
你真的很会说笑 理查德
Oh, you do come out with some corkers, Richard.
我去泡壶茶
I'll make us a brew,
然后你跟我们讲讲你在军队里的冒险故事
and then you can tell usall about your adventures.
他们的损失 我们的福报 小伙子
Their loss is our gain, lad.
也许下次吧 恐怕我们还要赶去下一家
Next time, perhaps. We're on the clock, I'm afraid.
有什么问题
What seems to be the trouble?
我担心我刚出生的小牛快死了
I'm worried about my new calf kicking the bucket
天哪 很抱歉
Oh, goodness. I'm sorry to hear that
我们一起看一下吧 -感激不尽
Let's take a look, shall we? - I'd be obliged
我一天左右后回来检查
I'll be back in a day or so
把那个区域尽量保持整洁干燥 -好的
Keep the area as clean and dry as you can. - Will do
那是在干什么 -涂条纹 晚上才看得清
What the devil's going on here? - Stripes so they show up at night.
他就不会再找我麻烦了
He won't catch me out again
萨德比夫人 油漆是有毒的
Mrs Sudderby, paint is toxic
我又没喂给它们吃
I'm not feeding it to him.
是没有 但牛喜欢舔东西 包括舔彼此
No, but cows like to lick things, including each other.
没被压扁在路上就行了 法南先生
Well, not if they're squashed flat on the road, Mr Farnon.
你的好主意是吗
Your bright idea, was it?
管♥理♥员♥的 -当然了
The warden's. - Of course it was
马上停下来 -不要 继续
Stop that at once! - No, now, hold on!
我可没钱再交罚款
I haven't got brass for another fine
不会让你交的
You won't be getting one
如果博斯沃思先生过来怎么办 -别担心博斯沃思了
What if Mr Bosworth comes back? - Don't worry about Bosworth.
我来跟他谈
I'll deal with him.
它看起来非常健康啊
He appears to be in rude health.
我又没说它病得厉害 对吗 肯定是怯场了
I never said he was poorly, did I? Must be stage fright.
等着看
Wait for it.
看吧 每次我一喂它就这样
There! Happens every time I feed him.
打翻牛奶 一滴也不喝
Spilling all his milk. Never drinks a drop
它要是迷续这样 会消瘦的
He'll waste away if he keeps on with it.
所以它不是快死了「踢翻桶」它是在踢那个桶
So he's not kicking the bucket. He's kicking THAt bucket.
我等你们在这给它开药
I'll teave you to give him his medicine.
可是我们做不了什么
There isn't anything we can do, unfortunately.
拜托 没有你解决不了的病例 哈利先生
Come, now. There's no end to your cleverness, Mr Herriot
我想到之前我的奶牛缺镁
I were just thinking of that cow of mine with magnesium deficiency.
它躺在那里一动不动
She were laid there like a dead thing.
你给它输了一瓶液 看着你的表
You put a bottle in her vein, looked at your watch
说"道森先生
"Mr Dowson,'" you said,
这头牛十二分半钟之后就能站起来"
"that beast will be up on its feet in twelve and a half minutes."
信不信由你 十二分半分钟之后
And believe me or not, twelve and a half minutes later,
它跳起来 走开了
she jumped up, walked away.
这是...这是个完全不同的病例
Well, this is...It's a very different case.
你要训练它不要那么做
You'll have to train it out of him.
这不是药能解决的 是心理问题
It's not a medical problem, you see. It's psychological.
我确信你们能想到解决办法 我去泡茶
I'm sure you'll think of summat. I'll put that brew on.
开心点 我们现在只要熬过产羊羔的时节就行了
Cheer up. We've only lambing to get through now.
是啊 这还是简单的部分
Oh, aye, cos that's the easy part.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
早些时候我去过的地方已经有几只出生的小羊羔了
We've had a few born early where I'm stopping
我喜欢它们在摇尾巴的样子
I love how their little tails wiggle.
它们很可爱 但是产羊羔很辛苦
They are gorgeous, but it's tough work.
丹比先生认为我会被送回利兹
Mr Danby reckons it will send me running back to Leeds
我肯定你会证明他是错的
I'm sure you'll prove him wrong.
怎么了 谁在乎她是从城里来的
What? Who cares if she's from town?
今天她让自己感到骄傲了 不是吗
Did herself proud today, didn't she?
我没说有什么不同 -提到利兹他就敏感
I've not said any different. - He's touchy about Leeds.
多丽丝邀请我去参观 -带她去看看我常去的地方
Doris invited me to go for a visit. - Show her all my haunts.
那边有空袭 情形不太好
They've had air raids over there. Bad 'uns
不止这些吧
That's not the half of it, though, is it?
继续 告诉她
Go on, tell her.
可能不只是去参观一下
Might not just be a visit.
要是我发现满意的工作 她能帮我美言几句
She could put a word in if I fancied a job there.
我在路易斯试过销♥售♥帽子
Iwas on hats at Lewis's.
他们人都很好 而且报酬也不错
They're a friendly bunch, and the money is fair.
我本来想找机会好好告诉你 -路易斯百货
I was gonna tell you properly. - Lewis's?
你不会想在小铺子里工作的 -这是百货商店
You don't wanna work in a shop. - It's a department store.
但你在这儿过得很开心 不是吗
But you're happy here, aren't you?
我得走了 我们可以端出去喝
I should get on. We could take these out with us
很高兴跟你聊天 海伦 -我也是
Nice talking to you, Helen. - And you.
你不会让她走的 我们正缺人手呢
You're never letting her go. We're shorthanded as it is.
反正她也不听我的
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表