I'm sure I could find some time. I wouldn't want to put you out.
谢谢你 特里斯 不 没什么
That'd be very good of you, Tris. No, it's no trouble.
好吧
Well...
如果你确定的话 谢谢
yes, if you're sure. Thank you.
但我不想让你一直盯着我
But I don't want you breathing down my neck the whole time.
我是一名经验丰富的兽医 不是什么帮你拿行李的下人
I'm an experienced vet, you know, not some bag-carrying lackey.
我会尽力记住
I shall try to remember.
来了 噢 看看
Here we go! Oh, look at that!
别动
Get off!
所以 她离开家多久了 她是谁
So... how long has she gone away for? Who?
你的山羊女士
Your lady of the goats.
她才不是我的山羊女士
She's not my lady.
她只是询问我对她的一些章节的看法
She just asked my opinion on some of her chapters,
并且 我很乐意效劳 仅此而已
and... I was happy to oblige - that's all.
你人可真好
Very public-spirited of you.
早上好 莫莉
Morning, Molly!
你好
'Ey up. 'Ey up.
那么 这就是巴利吗 你好
So, this is Barley? Hello.
好温顺 是不是
You're very good-natured, aren't you?
它是个小可爱
He's a little love.
但饲养员说它可能会变得很难饲养
But the breeder said they can get quite unmanageable
如果不早点绝育的话
if you don't get them done early.
不好说呀 但我看来它似乎挺好的
I don't know about that. He seems perfectly placid to me.
只是 我不能冒这个风险
Only, I can't take the chance of him turning nasty
如果它突然发狂的话
if he's around kiddies.
我还想着要让人骑呢 好吧
I wanna use him for pony rides. Right.
"恐怕这对你来说是个打击了 巴利 老朋友"
'Fraid it's the snip for you, then, Barley, old chap.
把它带去围场吧
Let's take him up to the paddock.
这不会花很长时间 是吗
This won't take long, will it?
不会的
Er, it shouldn't.
靠
Bloody 'ell!
理论上
In theory.
哦 你还在呢 我们想知道你去哪儿了
Oh, there you are. We wondered where you'd gone.
詹姆斯 你能帮我一下吗 早上好
James, can you give me a hand? Good morning!
睡了一觉后 你看起来精神多了
Ooh! Well, you seem a lot brighter after a night's sleep.
好得不能再好了
I couldn't be better.
阳光灿烂 鸟儿歌♥唱
The sun's shining, the birds are singing,
我还娶了世界上最美丽的女人
and I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world!
你又去药房♥闻药瓶了吗
Have you been sniffing the bottles in the dispensary again?
早上好 小吉米 我英俊的小儿子
Good morrow, young Jimmy, my handsome wee boy.
就像他的爸爸一样帅
Just like his daddy.
呃 你能把你美丽的妻子和英俊的儿子扶下台阶吗
Er, can you help your beautiful wife and handsome boy down the steps?
不好意思 我来了 小吉米
My apologies. Come on, young Jimmy!
这个有趣的小男人 用煎锅洗脸
Dan, Dan, the funny wee man, washed his face with a frying pan!
爸爸的行为很傻 不是吗
Daddy's acting daft, in't he?
好了 现在来点氯仿
Right, now, a quick bit of chloroform...
你就什么都感觉不到了
and you won't feel a thing.
天啊 伙计 你在做什么
Good God, man, what are you doing?
恐怕这匹马再也不会醒来了 看看它才多大
The animal'll never wake up again. Look at the size of him.
没关系 用量不用那么精确
It's fine. It's not like it's an exact science.
嗯 就是
Well, that's as may be,
但你还是得计算一下大概的剂量
but you still have to calculate an approximate dose,
然后每次多加几滴
and then administer it a few drops at a time.
你就必须这么谨慎行事吗
Only if you insist on erring on the side of caution.
哦 拜托 这是基本操作
Oh, come on, it's basic procedure.
好吧 按你的方式做吧
Fine. Do it your way.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 来吧
Right. There we go.
莫莉 你带它四处走走
Now, Molly, if you'd like to walk him round
直到它开始有点晕就行了
until he begins to feel unsteady.
走吧
Come on.
可以了 莫莉 把它带回来吧
Yes, Molly, bring him back, would you?
我想再多加几滴
I'd like to administer a few more drops.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 慢点
There we are. There we are. Nice and steady.
我知道 这只能怪我自己
I know. I've only myself to blame.
但并非全都是坏事
Not all bad, though.
达罗比 2297
Darrowby, 2297.
早上好 庞弗里夫人
Good morning, Mrs Pumphrey.
多帅气呀
What a handsome bunch.
我指的是动物
The animals, I mean.
马上就好
Won't be a moment.
恐怕赫里奥特先生 现在正忙着门诊
I'm afraid Mr Herriot's busy at the moment in morning surgery.
我懂了
I see.
好吧 我可以请法农先生去一趟
Well, I could ask Mr Farnon to call round after his visits.
嗯 是的 你可以
W-Well, yes, you could.
赫里奥特先生似乎忙不过来了
Mr Herriot does seem to be behind.
不过 你可能需要等待一会儿
You might have a bit of a wait, though.
当然 一会见
Of course. We'll see you shortly.
好了 接下来有请弗里菲夫人和罗克斯比
Right. Next, we have Mrs Fluffy and Rokesby.
呃
Eh?
我很抱歉 说反了
My apologies - Mrs Rokesby and Fluffy.
现在可不能把你们搞混淆了 是吗
Wouldn't want to get the two of you mixed up, now, would we?
不然可能会驱错虫了
Might end up giving you a worming treatment.
它怎么没一点反应呀
Shouldn't it have kicked in by now?
我还有一些事要忙呢
Only, I've got things to be getting on with.
它只是 有点抗药性
He's just, erm, proving a bit resistant.
哦 看在上帝的份上 我来吧
Oh, for the love of God. Give it here.
哦
Oh!
这完全没有必要 我已经配了正确的剂量
That was completely unnecessary. He'd already had the correct dosage.
但却没有产生丝毫效果
And it hadn't had the slightest effect.
再耐心一点吧
If you had even a modicum of patience.
好吧 我想可以了
Well, I reckon that did it.
快去把它头扶稳
Just go and hold his head.
你要注意言行 听见了吗
Now, you mind your Ps and Qs, you hear me?
你也是 普赖尔先生
The same goes for you too, Mr Prior.
我可不希望波莉再听到任何粗鲁的话了
We don't want Polly picking up any more rude words.
你说得对 赫里奥特先生
Right you are, Mr Herriot.
好了 接下来是谁呢 特里奇 我们又见面了
Now, who do we have next? Master Tricki, we meet again.
很抱歉麻烦你了
I'm so sorry to be such a bother,
但你确实说过 我应该回来找你的
but you did say I should come back.
一点也不麻烦 进来吧
No bother at all. Come on in.
进来吧 你看 这是它的牙齿
Come on in! It is his teeth, you see.
这样好多了
That's better.
你不觉得今天的气温异常温暖吗
It really is unseasonably warm today, don't you think?
你说它的牙齿有问题
Now, you say there's a problem with his teeth?
恐怕是的 它不停地用爪子抓自己的脸
I'm afraid so. He keeps on pawing at his face.
但是昨天却是咳嗽
But yesterday, it was a cough.
没错 但正如我所说的那样
That's right, but as I also pointed out...
而明天 谁知道会发生什么 特里奇 是不是
And tomorrow, who knows what it'll be, Tricki, eh?
呃 赫里奥特叔叔
Erm, Uncle Herriot,
显然感到非常不舒服
Tricki is clearly experiencing extreme discomfort
并且已经持续了一段时间
and has been for some time.
是真的吗 因为在我看来它非常开心
Is he really? Cos he looks perfectly happy to me.
看看这只大毛球
Just look at the great furball!
作为狗狗来说 它确实长得很有笑点
As dogs go, he really is quite ridiculous.
赫里奥特先生
Mr Herriot...
但我向你保证 它是世界上最健康的狗狗
But I promise you, he's the healthiest animal in the world.
它只不过是一只被宠坏的胖狗狗而已
He's just a big, spoilt pudding of a dog.
你实在多虑了 担心这么多
And you are a very, very silly woman to worry so much.
赫里奥特先生 你还好吗
Mr Herriot, are you quite well?
它的毛发 体型 嘴巴 耳朵
His hair, his size His mouth, his lugs
表明它不是苏格兰本地狗
Shew'd he was nane O' Scotland's dogs...
天哪
Good heavens.
但在遥远的国外 水手们聚在一起捕捞鳕鱼
But whalpit some place far abroad Whare sailors gang to fish for cod.
呃 你好像有点热过头了
Erm, you seem to be rather overheated.
我向上帝发誓 今天这里绝对像是热带气候
I swear to God, it is positively tropical in here today!
詹姆斯 你在干什么 他神志不清了
James, what are you doing? H-He's delirious.
在阳光下沐浴 唱歌♥了 天哪
Burning, singing in the sunshine... Good heavens.
他的双手朝着太阳举起
Toward the sun His hands were lifted
双掌张开 又合上
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表