万物生灵 第5季 第6集
也许我们应该 不 再等等
Perhaps we should... No, wait.
它都好几次了
He's done it several times.
很奇怪的咳嗽
It really is the strangest little cough.
看吧 应该不会咳嗽了
Well, it seems the moment has passed.
好消息是它的呼吸看着没问题
Well, the good news is his breathing sounds fine.
你不觉得它的牙齿有问题吗
And you don't think his teeth are troubling him?
它的牙龈轻微发炎
His gums were slightly inflamed.
要避免它在饮食中摄入过多的糖分
We spoke about avoiding too much sugar in his diet, didn't we?
是哦 我们已经很注意了 而且特里奇一直很节制
Oh, indeed we did, and Tricki's been quite abstemious.
那不错呀
That's good to hear.
现在是定量配给
Well, he's aware of rationing,
它觉得相比于其他狗狗有些少了
and he considers it a small sacrifice,
有些小小小的牺牲
given what others have made.
这样吗
Right.
只要你觉得它还好就行
As long as you think he's all right.
我觉得它很健康 但如果咳嗽再次复发
He seems perfectly healthy to me. But if that cough does come back...
别担心 赫里奥特叔叔
Oh, don't worry. Uncle Herriot will be
他会知道的
the very first to hear about it...
对吗 特里奇
..won't he, Tricki?
让一下 你好 小伙子
Coming through! Hello, wee man.
天啊
Good heavens!
这些都是胜利花♥园♥的果实吗
Are these all from the victory gardens?
还有很多呢
And there's plenty more where they came from.
丰收咯
A bumper harvest.
丰收得有点多了吧
You might say too much of a good thing.
不是给你的 特里奇
Not for you, Tricki.
含糖量太高了
They're full of sugar.
下午好 法农先生 马修
Afternoon, Mr Farnon. Matthew.
你喜欢吗 这是来自胜利花♥园♥的
You'll like this - it's come from the victory gardens.
是的 你还去过呢
Yes, you were there.
你不介意这么做吧
Are you sure you don't mind doing this?
他吃的有点慢了
Just a limit to how fast folk can eat 'em.
不介意 这样水果就不会被浪费了
Course not. Means the fruit won't go to waste.
而且 我们可以把一些果酱送到庞弗里庄园
And, er, we can send some jam up to Pumphrey Manor. Mm.
只是 我不知道这些果酱够不够
It's just, er... Not sure where I'm gonna find enough sugar.
噢 别担心 我只需要打个电♥话♥ 不是吗
Oh, don't worry. I'll just have to do some ringing round, won't I?
霍尔夫人
Mrs Hall.
你还好吗 齐格弗里德
You all right there, Siegfried?
我担心阿克赖特的母猪会有新情况
I'm afraid there was an incident with Arkwright's sow.
衣服上是泥巴吗
Is it just mud?
不好说
I can't promise.
脏衣桶在楼梯边上
Bucket's on the landing.
还有别的一大堆衣服等着我洗呢
I've a load of Tris's waiting to be done.
好的 谢谢 请便
Right, thank you. Here you go.
嘟嘟嘟 我们喜欢吃
Choo, choo, choo, choo, choo. We like this.
下午好 小伙子 看上去很美味
Good afternoon, young man. That looks very delicious.
他似乎挺喜欢吃的
Seems to meet with his approval. Mm-hm.
我出去的时候有接到什么电♥话♥吗
Oh, erm... were there any calls while I was out?
詹姆斯留了条消息
James took a message - by the telephone.
是多布森先生吗 对
Mr Dobson, I think. Right.
下午好 我是齐格弗里德·法农
Oh, good afternoon, this is Siegfried Farnon.
我想找格兰特利小姐谈谈
I wondered if I might speak to Miss Grantley.
哦 明白了
Oh. I see.
不用留言了
Erm... n-n-no message.
不用了 谢谢你 再见
No. Erm, thank you. Goodbye.
我们看看爸爸去哪儿了 好吗
Let's see where Daddy's got to, shall we?
这是什么怪味
Eurgh! What's that funny smell?
怪味是你的还是小猪的呀
Is that you or the piggies?
来吧 爸爸在哪儿
Come on, then. Where's your daddy?
你好 瞌睡虫
Oh, hello, sleepyhead.
你还好吗
You all right there?
抱歉 我只想休息一下 这不像你呀
Sorry. Just needed a minute. Not like you.
嘿 吉米 我的宝贝孩子
Hey, Jimmy, my boy.
门诊还挺忙的
It was rather a long surgery.
我想你♥爸♥爸可能太累了 现在洗不了澡咯
I think your daddy might be too tired for bath time.
才不累呢
Never!
嘿 乖宝贝
Hey, my boy.
让我们看看那些小鸭子到哪儿去了 好吗
Let's see where those duckies have got to, shall we, eh?
你就一定要把脚放在家具上吗
Must you always put your feet on the furniture?
天哪 你怎么了
Cripes, what happened to you?
给一头900磅重的母猪驱虫 可不是一份简单的活
Worming a 900lb sow is not a one-man job.
是啊
Suppose not.
你今天挺忙啊 事实上 我也是
You've been having a productive day. Er, I have, actually.
一直在批改课程论文 感觉自己很有成就感
Been marking course papers and feeling rather chuffed with myself.
成功的教会他们更多的知识
Managed to squeeze a lot more into their noggins than I thought.
好的 那么 你还有时间吗
Right. So, might you have some time on your hands
现在课程结束了 因为我们人手有点紧张
now the course is over? Because we're a bit stretched.
"恐怕不行 我马上就要招收一批新学生了"
'Fraid not. I've a new batch of students starting imminently.
恶人不得安宁
No rest for the wicked.
嗯 不要把你的文件丢在地板上
Well... don't leave your papers all over the floor.
丢失了什么吗
Lost something?
哦 找一本我在读的书
Oh, just the, er, book I was reading.
我记得把它放在办公室了
I felt sure I'd left it in the office.
哦 你指的是山羊女士的波斯回忆录
Oh. You mean the goat lady's Persian memoirs.
是的
Yes.
嗯 我相信你会找到的
Well, I'm sure it'll turn up.
你可以像正常人一样在办公桌上工作的
You could work at a desk, you know, like a normal person.
不 我就喜欢这样 这有助于我思考
No, no, I like to spread out. Helps me think, you see.
好吧
Right.
啊 抱歉
Ah. Sorry.
杰西 晚餐好了
Jess, Dash! Dinner!
哦 天哪 闻起来真香
Oh, my word. That smells good.
你知道我最喜欢吃的就是内脏了
You know liver's my absolute favourite.
我来尝尝
Let me at it.
如果你哥问起 我们就吃这些了
If your brother asks, it's all they had.
他认为我宠坏了你
He already thinks I spoil you.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
刚才好像有点心情低落
Seemed a bit down in the mouth earlier.
他发现没有卡莫迪先生的管理 还挺难的
Think he's finding it hard work, managing without Mr Carmody.
你知道 如果你有那么一点空闲时间
You know... if you did happen to have a few spare hours...
你知道吗 霍夫人 我有一份全职的工作
I am actually fully employed, you know, Mrs H.
当然
No, no, of course.
我就说说 运气怎么样
Just a thought. Any luck?
多特·福赛特和莫·罗伯茨还有些库存
Dot Fawcett and Mo Roberts both have sugar put by,
所以我明早会去拿
so I said I'll pop round in the morning.
还不错呢
That's a good start.
我不会去赫斯顿农场 我留在这里帮忙
And I'm not going to Heston, so I'll be here to give you a hand.
什么
What?
这只是切碎和搅拌的简单活 没那么难吧
It's just chopping and stirring - I think even I can manage that.
詹姆斯 你又帮我接诊了
James - did you take these calls for tomorrow?
呃 如果你是说绝育和锉牙的话
Er, if you mean the castration and the possible teeth rasping,
是的 我帮你接了
then, yes, I did.
你知道我目前没有助手吗
You're aware that I don't currently have an assistant?
我知道 我也没办法呀
I know. It's not ideal.
如果门诊不是那么忙
If the surgery isn't so busy,
我可以尽量抽出时间帮你
I could try and join you for the castration.
特里斯坦 如果你今晚想借路虎的话
Tristan, if you were thinking to borrow the Rover tonight,
你得先加满油
you'll need to fill her up.
我会的
I will.
因为你说过会承担一些油费
Because you did say you'd chip in with some of your petrol ration.
上次我看的时候 油箱里至少还有四分之一呢
There was at least a quarter of a tank last time I looked.
而且 我今晚挺闲
Besides... I don't have any plans this evening.
我以为你可能要开车去格兰特利小姐家
Thought you might be driving up to Miss Grantley's...
"讨论这本书"呢
to "discuss the book".
格兰特利小姐不在家
Miss Grantley is away.
而事实上 油箱几乎是空的
And the tank is, in fact, almost empty.
不过别担心 我自己会加油 反正都是我的活
But don't worry, I'll just do it myself, like everything else.
不 没关系 我会加油的
No, no, it's fine. I'll fill her up.
你知道 如果你明天确实需要额外的人手
You know, if you did need an extra pair of hands tomorrow,
我肯定会抽出时间 我不想让你忙不过来
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表