No, no, it's really not.
但这也并不是世界末日嘛
But it's also not the end of the world,
第一次遇到困难就放弃 可不像是你的作风
and it's not like you to give up at the first hurdle.
是的 好吧 我现在已经读完了她的回忆录的其余部分
Yes, well, I've read the rest of her memoir now.
故事饱满
It's full of tales
穿越"刺客之谷"的篇章
of travelling through the "Valleys of the Assassins"
以及与阿♥拉♥伯导游的某种浪漫关系
and some sort of romantic liaison with an Arabian guide.
所以 所以这与达洛比的一切完全不同
So? So it's all a very far cry from Darrowby.
我怀疑她是否还会感兴趣
I doubt she'd even be interested.
你确实忘了
You do realise you're forgetting
这是我们最重要的共同点之一
the most important thing that we have in common.
那是什么
And what's that?
我们对异性缺少吸引力 拜托
Our devastating effect on the opposite sex. Oh, please.
确实如此 我知道的一切都是和你学的
It's true - I learnt everything I know from watching you.
那份谦逊的魅力 之后是惊艳的智慧
The diffident charm followed by a flash of devastating wit.
真是一派胡言
What utter rubbish!
特定年龄段的女士 你完全无法抗拒
Ladies of a certain age... find you completely irresistible.
为什么 谢谢你那微不足道的赞美
Why, thank you for that damningly faint praise.
走走直线吧 老兄
Walk in a straight line, man!
我保证 我走得非常直
I assure you, I'm walking perfectly straight.
那你为什么一直撞我
Then why do you keep banging into me?
哦 下午好
Oh, good afternoon.
下午好 法农先生
Afternoon, Mr Farnon!
我提醒你一下 当我在兽医学院的时候
Might I remind you that when I was at the AVC,
我嗜酒如命是出了名的
I was known for my imperviousness to drink.
我可以通过任何清醒测试
I could perform any sobriety test they cared to set -
没有一点难度 不带犹豫的
always passed with flying covers... colours.
什么样的清醒测试
What kind of sobriety test?
庞弗里夫人 是真的抱歉了
Mrs Pumphrey, I really can't apologise enough.
我的行为失礼了
My behaviour was completely inappropriate
而且 非常的离谱
and, as I understand it, quite outrageous.
噢 没事 赫里奥特先生
Oh, please, Mr Herriot.
我们就别再说了 你当时精神错乱了
Let's say no more about it. You were delirious.
你真是善解人意
That's extremely good of you.
我要回家了 快走吧 特里奇
Now I really must be going home. Come along, Tricki.
噢 看 它又来了 我以为已经停下来了
Oh, look - he's doing it again. I thought he'd stopped.
它之前就这样吗 是的 就是这样
Is that what he was doing before? Yes, exactly that.
我可以吗 当然可以
May I? Course.
过来吧 特里奇 好了
Come here, Tricki, lad, that's it.
麻烦你抱下它 庞弗里夫人
Would you mind holding him, Mrs Pumphrey?
抱歉 特里奇 我只想
Sorry, Tricki, I just need to...
不会吧
I don't believe it.
嗯 怎么了
Hm? What's wrong?
他的牙齿间卡了东西
There's something stuck between his teeth.
我之前没看到
I didn't see it before.
等等
Hang on.
马上好了 好了
I've nearly got it. There.
看上去就像一根鸡块小骨头
It looks like a tiny chicken bone.
噢 特里奇 你这个淘气鬼
Oh, Tricki, you naughty thing.
弗朗索瓦说它一直在厨房♥里嗅来嗅去
Francois said he'd been sniffing around the kitchen.
它肯定是找到了鸡块
He must have found the chicken carcass.
这就能解释一切了
That would explain it.
你瞧 这就是当它减少零食摄入时会发生的情况
You see - this is what happens when one cuts down on treats.
这可怜的小家伙 显然饿坏了
The poor thing was clearly starving.
哦
Ooh!
那你就给我演示一下怎么做吧
You show me how it's done, then!
好好看 好好学
Watch and learn.
抬起头
Head back.
关键是专注力的问题 对 要专注
It's a question of concentration... Concentration, absolutely.
还有集中注意力
..and keeping one's focus.
快 说啊 哪首诗
Come on, then - what's the poem?
是滑菱鲆 就这首
'Twas brillig... Oh, yes!
在缓慢滑动 时而翻转时而平衡
And the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
所有的扭捏作态展示了
All mimsy were the borogoves...
晚上好 法农先生 哦
Good evening, Mr Farnon. Ooh...
哦 庞弗里夫人 晚上好
Oh, Mrs Pumphrey, good evening.
如果我没记错的话 是刘易斯·卡罗尔的诗句吗
Lewis Carroll, if I'm not mistaken?
是的 我只是想背下 背一点点
Yes, I was just doing a short, erm, recitation. Little.
没打断你们吧
Please don't stop on my account.
我不记得剩下的了
I-I-I don't remember the rest. No, no...
噢 你当然记得了
Oh, of course you can remember it.
所有的扭捏作态展示了
All mimsy were the borogoves
蠢人的早熟 懒人的平庸
And the mome raths outgrabe...
提防弦外之音啊 我的孩子
Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
舌能伤人 挠破脸皮
The jaws that bite The claws that catch...
小心鸟儿啾啾
Beware the Jubjub bird...
傻人有傻样
They're all as puddled as each other!
躲避那 毒蛇猛兽犹恐不及
And shun The frumious Bandersnatch!
哇哦
Whoa!
那是你的教父 吉米 真是太傻了
That's your godfather, Jimmy! You absolute sausage!
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表