Look, I know this isn't what we expected.
但你是个很优秀的领航员 班纳吉
But you're a fine navigator, Banerjee.
我理论知识或许很丰富 但在实战中...
In theory, perhaps, but in practice...
在强压下...
under pressure...
我从来没规划过这么长的路线
I've never plotted a course of this length,
都超过6♥4♥0公里了 詹姆斯
and it's over 400 miles, James.
我担心我会让你失望
I'm worried I will let you down.
起来
Come on.
你需要呼吸下新鲜空气 来吧
What you need is some fresh air. Come on.
其实你跟我有很多相似之处 班纳吉
You know, you and I have a lot in common, Banerjee.
是吗 -我们都喜欢未雨绸缪
We do? - We both like to feel prepared.
而我猜我们都容易过分焦虑
And I'm guessing we both tend to worry too much.
我想有些时候 或许焦虑都是事出有因
I think sometimes, perhaps we have a reason to.
你也许是对的 但焦虑也没用
You might be right. The trouble is it doesn't help.
在我刚成为兽医的时候
When I started out as a veterinary surgeon,
我特别紧张
I was so nervous.
我把与牛和马解剖学相关的资料都读了一遍
I read everything I could find about bovine and equine anatomy.
我尽可能地做好了所有准备
I was as prepared as I could possibly be.
但即便如此 我第一次独♥立♥出诊的时候
But even so, the first time I attended a call on my own,
看到一只动物处于痛苦和危险中
seeing an animal in pain and distress,
得知一位农民的生计取决于我知道该怎么做
knowing a farmer's livelihood depended on my knowing what to do...
我害怕极了
..I couldn't be more terrified.
但有趣的是
But, you know, it's a funny thing,
当你别无选择 只能专注于手头的工作时
when you have no choice but to focus on the job in hand,
反而会有种豁然开朗的感觉
there's a kind of clarity.
突然间 你学过的所有知识
Suddenly, everything you've learned, all the knowledge,
你掌握的所有技能 都自然而然地发挥出来了
all the skills you've acquired, they just take over.
那只动物得救了吗
And so, was the animal saved?
得救了 而且那是我第一次接生小牛
She was, and I delivered my very first calf.
那晚太令人难忘了
It was quite a night.
感到胆怯很正常 但你已经准备得足够充分了
It's only natural to feel daunted, but you couldn't be more prepared.
我相信你能行
I know you can do this.
好小伙
Good lad.
好了 走吧
All right, come on,
不然大家该以为我们两个都擅离职守了
or everybody's going to think we've both gone AWOL.
这份责任很重大 -我懂
It's an enormous responsibility. - I realise that.
一般来说 在你完成培训之前
Normally, I wouldn't allow it.
我是不会允许的
Not until you'd completed your training.
我可以的 法侬先生 我不会让你失望的
I can do it, Mr Farnon. I won't let you down.
你最好不会
Well, you'd better not.
很显然 你的技能还比较有限
Now, obviously, your skills are still a bit limited,
所以如果你有任何解决不了的问题 就记录下来
so anything you can't deal with, just make a note,
等我回来了再看
and I'll look at it on my return.
使用检查表会不会有帮助呢
Perhaps a check list would be helpful?
类似于分诊评估类的表格
Some sort of triage assessment form?
行 行 我想...那类的东西应该可以
Yes. Yes, I suppose... something along those lines could work.
很好 太好了 交给我吧
Excellent, excellent. Leave it with me.
他很有热情啊
Well, he's certainly keen.
你还好吗 机长 你的脸有点红啊
You all right there, skipper? Looking a bit red in the face.
我只是穿着这套装备感觉太热了
I'm just overheating in all this gear.
一会儿你就不嫌热了
Aye, well, you'll be glad of it later.
都准备好了吗 -是的 机长
We all set? - Aye, skip.
训练任务与否 你们都得把今晚当成真正的任务
Training mission or not, you need to treat tonight as the real thing.
你们如果遇到敌机 他们可不会手下留情
You run into enemy aircraft, they won't make allowances.
预计北部地区将有较厚的云层
And there's heavy cloud cover forecast further north.
所以 领航员 你要提高警惕
So, navigator, you need to keep on your toes.
是的 长官 -好了 士兵们
Yes, Sir. - All right, men.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
他不太会鼓舞士气啊 是不是
Not much of a morale booster, is he?
你确定你没事吗 -我很好
You sure you're all right? - I'm fine.
我可能是被传染感冒了
I think I just caught that damn cold that's going round.
准备好了吗 班纳吉
Ready, Banerjee?
准备好了-好伙计
Ready. - Good man.
机长 快呼叫军医
Skipper! We need a medical officer!
快啊 机长
Please! Skipper!
抱歉 我不明白 我还以为只是得了流感
Sorry, I don't understand. I thought it was just the flu.
我一开始也这么以为的
Well, that was my first assumption.
但我还做了几个化验来排除其他可能性
But I ran some tests to rule out other possibilities,
但结果有些出人意料
and they came back with something rather unexpected.
我从你的档案中看到你是一名兽医
I see from your file that you're a veterinary surgeon.
是的
That's right.
那你肯定对布鲁氏菌病很熟悉
Then I'm sure you're familiar with brucellosis.
是的
Oh, yes?
那据你所知
And have you, to your knowledge,
你过去两年内有没有接触过这种病例
been exposed to any cases in the last couple of years?
有 我去年治过一群得了这个病的牛
Yes. I treated a herd with it last year.
但你当时没有任何症状
But you didn't have any symptoms at the time?
没有 一点都没有
No. No, none.
我老婆当时怀着孕 所以我们很担心她
My wife, she was pregnant, so we were worried about her, but...
但还好只是虚惊一场
Well, she was fine in the end.
当时没想过我会被感染
There was no reason to think I caught it.
很不幸 看来你确实被感染了 -是啊
Well, unfortunately, it appears you had. - Right.
止痛药和卧床休息可以在短期内
Pain medication and bed rest will treat the symptoms
缓解症状
in the short-term,
但恐怕会反反复复发烧
but I'm afraid the fever may be recurring,
还会有精神错乱的可能
and there's a possibility of delirium.
但过一段时间发作的程度会减轻 也会间隔更久
The bouts will become milder and further apart with time, though.
而且不用担心 没有传染给别人的风险
And don't worry, there's no risk of anyone catching it from you.
是啊 我知道 至少这点值得庆幸
No, I know. That's one good thing, at least.
总之你明后天就应该能恢复正常
Anyway, you should feel back to normal in a day or so.
我什么时候可以回去执行任务
When can I get back to active duty?
这话应该问你的指挥官
Well, that's really a question for your commanding officer.
我们原本正准备去苏格兰出任务
It's just we were about to do a run to Scotland,
但我的队员们不得不被叫停了
and my crew had to be stood down.
反正你现在对此也无能为力
Well, there's not much you can do about that right now.
如果我是你 我就趁机好好休息一下
If I were you, I'd just enjoy the rest.
都是小题大做 没什么大不了的
Oh, well, it's a lot of fuss over nothing.
子♥宫♥切除术可不是小事
Hysterectomy isn't nothing.
是 医生说还是谨慎一点的好
Aye. Doctor said it were better to be safe than sorry.
看到你在好转我就放心了
Hey. Well, I'm just glad you're on the mend.
他们说我还得休息三个礼拜
Well, they said I've got to rest for another three weeks,
但如果动作慢一点我还是可以稍微走走的
but I can get about a bit if I go slow.
你还疼得厉害吗
Are you in much pain?
不疼了 他们给了我一些好东西
Not any more. They've given me some lovely stuff.
我睡前服用 然后很快就能睡着
I take it at bedtime, and I just float off to sleep.
太好了
Oh. Very nice.
而且我还有小欢欢在这陪着我
And I've got little Frisk here to keep me company.
我跟你讲 我还以为过了这么多年
I'll tell you, I thought after all these years
我已经习惯了一个人生活呢
I'd be used to being on my own.
但要不是为了小欢欢
But if it weren't for little Frisk,
我过去这几周可能早就彻底疯了
I'd have gone stark-staring mad these past few weeks.
你是不是说要去烧开水来着
Did you say something about putting kettle on?
这些看着都挺好的
Well, these all look very good.
我出去的这段时间你都没遇到什么问题吗
And you didn't run into any problems while I was gone?
没有 正如我所说 唯一棘手的病例就是那只鹦鹉
No. As I said, the only tricky case was the budgerigar.
腿部溃烂 好吧 算你过关
With the ulcerated leg. Well, that's fair enough.
我们今天下午可以顺道拜访一下本迪克斯先生
We can drop in on Mr Bendix sometime this afternoon.
但是 你第一次独自处理病例
But, no, for your first time flying solo,
我觉得你完成得非常好
I think you've done very well.
其实 我打算从现在起放弃手持工具检查
In fact, I'm minded to dispense with the hand-holding from now on.
真的吗?
You are?
你做初步评估 我先处理更复杂的病例
You do the preliminary assessment. I take the more complex cases first.
我们都可以接触病患 真是事半功倍
We'd see twice the patients in half the time.
确实可以提高效率
Well, it would certainly speed things up.
他来啦 我刚还在想你去哪里了呢
Here he is. I was wondering where you'd got to.
我们来了
Here we go.
你的早晨过得愉快吗 小吉米
Now, then. Have you had a good morning, young Jimmy?
他愉快 我也是 谢谢你的问候
He has. So have I. Thanks for asking
多特让你去工作了是不是 -是我自己想去的
Dot's put you to work, has she? - Oh, I did offer.
我手上有什么东西
What have I got here?
声音真好听 对不对
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表