You think I was too unorthodox?
你刚才是运气好 -纯属巧合
You were lucky. - Complete coincidence.
我也是学会了 如果不懂迎合他
I've just learned it's better to humour him
就得困在那一整天
or one ends up there all day
在那种情况下 一针无害的维生素
A harmless vitamin shot was an excellent solution
是很好的解决办法
In the circumstances.
不过你之后还要跟进一下
Although, you will have to follow up.
指导他一下如何训练动物
Give him some pointers on training
你能在学习之余处理好这些吗 -当然
Can you manage that around your studies? - Of course.
看来你准备好迎接考试喽
All set for the exams, then?
可以的话 我今天就能考
Take them today, if I could.
安静 狗狗
Quiet, boy.
你知道这意味着什么吧
You know what this means.
什么 -有句话怎么说的来着
Do I? - You know, what's the saying?
"学生胸有成竹之时 便是老师消失之日"
"when the student is truly ready, the teacher will disappear."
我走后 你简直是突飞猛进
You've improved in leaps and bounds since I left
才没有
No.
我还有很多要学的
I've still an awful lot to learn.
你要不是专注于照顾小吉米
And you'd have come up with something
肯定早就给我布置学习任务了
if you hadn't been so preoccupied with Jimmy.
发生什么事了
Whatever's the matter?
小吉米
Jimmy.
妈呀 我的天哪 -我把他给忘了
Oh, dear. Good gracious. - I forgot him
哈利先生 你是医治家畜的一把好手
You're a dab hand with livestock, Mr Herriot.
但照顾孩子方面你还有得学呢
but you've a way to go with t'little 'un.
我不知道我怎么会这样
I've no idea what came over me.
给你吃颗宽心丸
If it's any consolation,
我父母曾经忘了我在寄宿学校...
my parents forgot I was at boarding school once..
一整个夏天都没来接我
for an entire summer.
但我成长得还不错 是吧
I didn't turn out too badly, did I?
我们得赶紧走了 该喂孩子了
Well, we should dash. He needs his feed.
道森先生 艾尔西 谢谢你们帮我看孩子
Thanks for having him, Mr Dowson. Elsie.
再次抱歉
Sorry, again.
去海斯顿 卡莫迪 快马加鞭
To Heston, Carmody. And don't spare the horses
谢谢 艾尔西
Thanks, Elsie.
多丽丝
Doris?
多丽丝 -我没事
Doris! - I'm all right.
只是喘口气
Just getting my breath back.
糖糖呢
Where's Candy?
它腿瘤了吗
Is she lame?
它被湿滑的树根绊了一跤 我们俩都摔飞了
She stumbled on the wet roots, and we both went flying
知道它是谁家的狗吗
Any idea who he belongs to?
它的狗牌上写着"棒棒" 但没写地址
His tag says "Bingo', but there's no address
棒棒在抽搐...
Well, Bingo is spasming...
说明它中毒了
which means poison.
而且时间紧迫
And time is against us.
它爪子上有些白色的东西 看到了吗
There's summat white on his paws. See?
看到了 应该是油漆
Ah, yes. That'd be paint.
肯定是它调皮捣蛋蹭上的
It must have been up to mischief.
是油漆中毒吗 -不是
Is that what's done it? - No.
我猜应该是士的宁[常作鼠药成分]
My best guess would be strychnine
或者某种农药混进了它的食物里
or some sort of pesticide in something he's eaten
它能痊愈吗
Will he recover?
我们得给它催吐 越快越好
We need to make him vomit, the sooner the better.
我在家会用苏打晶体
I use soda crystals at home,
但用阿扑吗♥啡♥[临床用于催吐]也可以
but apomorphine will dothetrick,
糖糖突然脱缰了
Candy bolted.
是吗 -飞机飞过吓到了它
Did she? - Aeroplane went over and spooked her.
我觉得它的右前腿瘸了
I think she's gone lame on her near fore.
还用得看"觉得"吗 老远就能看出来了
There's no "think' about it. You can tell a mile off
它一般不容易吓着的
Not like her to get scared.
它不习惯飞机的噪音
t's the noise. she's not used to it.
它一直过着安宁的日子 是不是啊
Always had peace and quiet, haven't you, girl?
让我仔细看看 -琼琼还好吗
Let's have a look at you. - Was Joan all right?
嗯 没事 -容我问一句 多丽丝还好吗
Yeah. No trouble. - Dare I ask what happened to Doris?
她被摔下来了 但没事 我让她电♥话♥给法宅
She came off, but she's fine. I've sent her to phone Skeldale.
是这疼吗 宝贝
Ooh. Is that tender, girl?
放松
Easy now.
放松 -可能只是扭伤吧
Easy. - It might just be a sprain
好吧 希望如此吧 小姑娘
Aye. Well, let's hope so, young lady
好了
There we are.
很好 吐干净了
Yeah. Nice and clear.
希望它把毒素都吐出来了
Wel', let's hope he brought up enough of the poison
还有别的方法吗
Is there nothing else you can do for him?
我可以给它点巴比妥酸盐[镇静类药物]
I can give him a barbiturate.
不是解药 但能缓解症状
It's no cure, but it'll ease the symptoms.
放松它的肌肉
Relax his muscles
好了 真乖 乖狗狗
There, now. There's a good boy
应该很快就能起效...
It shouldn't take long for this to take effect...
...然后我们就能把它带回手术室
..and then we can whisk him back to the surgery
与此同时...
In the meantime..
...我们尽量让它保持温暖舒适
..let's keep him as warm and comfortable as we can.
吓我一大跳
It gave me such a scare.
不知道真遇上紧急情况我能不能做好
I'm not sure how I'd be in a real emergency
这就是真正的紧急情况
This is a real emergency.
你处理得非常出色
You've dealt with it impeccably
车不能停在那
Can't park that there
老天
Oh, good Lord.
又怎么了 博斯沃思先生
What now, Mr Bosworth?
要为了没有标记的狗训斥我们吗
A reprimand for an unmarked dog.
你们到底在做什么
What on earth are you doing?
法南先生...
Mr Farnon...
...它一动不动的
..he's gone very still.
恐怕我们还是来迟 它没有呼吸了
I'm afraid we're too late. He's stopped breathing
真是太遗憾了
What a terrible shame
全少我们缓解了它的痛苦
At least we managed to ease his suffering
还算有点帮助
That's something
我应该找到它的主人 -是啊
We should find his owner. - Yes.
你应该不知道这附近谁养了一只叫"棒棒"的狗吧
I don't suppose you know anyone around here with a dog named Bingo?
我知道 -是谁
I do, yes. - Who?
是我
It's me.
博斯沃思先生 我觉得应该向你道个歉
Mr Bosworth, I feel I owe you an apology
我之前对你的评价很不友善
for my unkind remarks earlier.
霍尔夫人 我很欣慰它走之前有你陪在它身边
I'm glad you were there with him at the end, Mrs Hall.
至少身边有个友善的人
One friendly face, at least.
需要我们帮你叫谁来吗
Is there anyone we can fetch for you?
能陪你坐一会儿的人
To sit with youla while?
没有了 只有棒棒和我相依为命
Afraid not. It were justme and Bingo
它是只很乖的狗...
He was a fine dog...
...我真希望还能多做些什么来救它
...and I wish there were more I could have done to save him.
我是说要快 但也没叫你打破陆地速度记录啊
I said hurry, not break the land speed record.
别怕 庞弗里夫人教过我如何在驾驶时保持冷静
Fear not. Mrs Pumphrey taught me how to hold my nerve at the wheel.
秘诀就是把注意力... -卡莫迪...
The trick is to distract oneself... - Carmody...
从突发危险中转移开 -停车 停车
..from hazards that crop up - ...Stop! Stop!
抱歉 吉米
Sorry, Jimmy.
打扰一下 -怎么了
Hello. - H...Hello.
谢谢你们停下来 能顺便载我一程吗
Thanks for stopping. Any chance of a lift?
呢 当然 应该不会有什么...
Er, yes, er...There shouldn't be any...
为什么不...上车吧 上吧 -好的
Don't see why...Er...Hop in, why don't you? - Yes.
麻烦问一下你要去哪 我们现在赶时间
Might help to ask where she's going, especially as we're in a rush.
达罗比广场的兽医诊所
The vet's in Darrowby Square?
打诊所电♥话♥没人接 我有匹马需要看兽医
There's no answer on the phone, and I've a horse need seeing
在哪 -你知道海斯顿农庄吗
Whereabouts? - Do you know Heston Grange?
知道 上车吧
We do. Get in.
抱歉 后面可能有点挤
Sorry if it's a bit of a squeeze back there.
这是小吉米和哈米什 -你们好
Meet Jimmy and Hamish. - Hello. How do you do?
我叫理查德 他叫吉米
I'm Richard. He's James.
我叫多丽丝 -多丽丝 知道了
I'm Doris. - Doris, ah!
我一直希望生活里除了我和狗狗还能有其他人相伴
I'd always hoped there'd be more than two of us
但我运气一直不好 没能和谁一拍即合
but I were never lucky enough to click with anyone.
也许 你准备好了的话
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表