你可以说出这个孩子的名字吗
Would you please name the child?
吉米·亚历山大
James Alexander
小家伙 到你了
Right, young man, it's your turn.
他不怕水吧
Is he good with water?
除非有鸭子
Only if there's ducks
我奉圣父
I baptise thee in the name of the Father...
圣子
..the Son...
圣灵之名为你施洗
..and the Holy Ghost
阿门 -阿门
Amen. - Amen.
我觉得进展得相当顺利
Well, I thought that went rather well
霍尔夫人需要点时间准备午餐
Mrs Hall will need some time to prepare the lunch
接下来我们就继续进行这些演讲
and then we can move on to the speeches.
不止一场 -我是在打个比方 吉米
There's more than one? - I was talking figuratively, James.
等等 惯例不是要举办新生儿庆祝酒会吗
Hang on, hang on. Isn't it customary to wet the baby's head?
那是孩子出生那天晚上 不是洗礼之后
That's the night the baby's born. Not after the christening
因为要为国征战 我错过了孩子的出生
Well, I missed the birth, on account of me fighting for my country.
我觉得这不合适 至少在今天
I don't think it's appropriate. Not today.
你不想请你弟喝一品脱酒吗
Don't you want to buy your brother a pint?
他一直在外征战 -当然要请
He's been away, fighting in t'war! - Of course I do
但得按日程安排来
But there's a schedule to stickto.
一个小时无伤大雅
Oh, another hour in't gonna hurt.
你在回来的时候午餐会就位的
I'll have lunch ready for when you get back
成交 吉米 来一杯 就一杯
Right, that's settled, then. James, you coming for one? One!
妈妈会想回家 下次吧
Mum'll want to get back to the house. Another time
你和崔斯坦去吧 我带你妈妈回家
You go with Tristan. I'll take your mum back
你真体贴
That's very kind of you.
你确定
re you sure.
别让他带着你胡来
Just don't let him lead you astray.
最多一小时就好
I'll be an hour, tops
非常抱歉 海伦
I'm so sorry, Helen.
我确定崔斯坦不是故意耽误你的时间
I'm sure Tristan didn't mean to commandeer your day
好了 那我们就回去准备饭菜吧
Right. Let's make a start on this spread
那个 我想去和吉米 崔斯坦一起
Actually, I'd rather go with James and Tristan.
我差不多是成年人了 我可以做我想做的
I'm almost an adult. I can do what I like.
那个年纪的女孩不应该在酒吧里
A girl that age shouldn't be in a bar.
绝对不能
Absolutely not
崔斯 你在喝什么
Tris, what are you having?
把钱收起来 吉米 这一轮算我头上
Oh, put your money away, James. This round's on me.
请来五品脱你这最好的酒 招待
Five pints of your finest, please, barmaid.
六品脱
Oh, er, make that six.
什么风把您给吹来了啊 -埃及飓风
Look at what the cat's dragged in! - Egypt's finest export
看来战争没有磨灭你的精神啊
I see the war's done nothing to dampen your spirits.
你近来怎么样
How have you been?
还活着 大差不差
Surviving...just about.
有亚瑟的消息吗
Any word from Arthur?
他们让他驻扎在北非
They've got him stationed out in North Africa.
应该在利比亚
Libya, I think it was.
可惜我们的路线没有交集
Well, it's a shame our paths never crossed
我们本可以一起感伤
We could have pined together over..
达罗比的事
Darrowby.
三点钟方向发现敌人
Enemy sighted at three o'clock.
那位是比金斯吗
Oh, is that Biggins?
他像个镰刀死神 潜伏在每个角落
He's like the Grim Reaper, lurking round every corner.
这只能怪你自己
You've only got yourself to blame.
你几年前就不应该接那老流氓的生意了
You should have stopped taking that old rascal's business years ago,
你驻扎在哪
Now, then, where is it you were stationed?
开罗吧 -没错
Cairo, weren't it? - Indeed.
对于我们当中的许多人来说 很心痛 -是
Yeah, it was the scene of much heartbreak for many of us. - Aye
失去了很多人
Lost a lot of men.
我在说女人
I'm talking about the women.
在那样炎热的天气里工作 不容易啊
It can't have been easy, though, working in that heat.
真的很累 有时候很致命 -是
Oh, it was exhausting. Deadly at times. - Yeah.
你怎么挺过来的
How did you get through it?
主要靠开罗咖啡馆
The Cairo Cafe, mainly
有时候在赛马♥会♥ 取决于我的心情
Sometimes the Turf Club, depending on, you know, my mood
你在那肯定遇到过困难
Come on, you must have seen some hardship out there.
你懂我的 吉米
You know me, James
我不是会因为一点流血事件而沮丧的人
Never one to let a little bloodshed get me down
正好是六先令
Well, that'll be six shillings exactly
崔斯坦
Tristan?
你来吧 我钱包在我另一条裤子里
Would you mind? I've left my wallet in my other trousers.
给你
There you go.
我可以帮上忙吗
Can I help at all?
没事 我们快做完了
Oh, no, you're all right. We're nearly done now.
刚才的洗礼真不错
Well, that was a lovely service
谢谢 小吉米还挺乐在其中
Oh, thank you. Jimmy enjoyed it
你想来杯啤酒吗
Do you want a brew?
没事 你忙你的
Oh, no, no, you carry on as you are.
我坐在这就很开心了
I'm happy just sitting here.
你们吃饭的时候都是在这吃吗
So, this is where you eat all your meals?
大部分时间是的 -这就说得通了
Most of the time, yes. - That makes sense.
人可不想一直呆在逼仄的阁楼里的
You don't want to stay cooped up in that cramped attic.
小吉米醒了
Oh! Jimmy's awake
让我去吧 -没事 我来
Oh, shall I get him? - Don't worry. I'll go
哈喽 对呀
Hello. Yes!
对呀
Yes!
我要把这些放哪
Where should I put these?
那个桌子上就好
Oh, on the table's fine.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听起来有什么东西在挠
It sounded like scratching.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听到了吗
Did you hear that? Did you?
听到了吗
Did you?
你怎么自己在这
Ooh! What are you doing here on your own?
我这需要点帮助
Oh, I need some help here!
是它在挠门
Clawing at the door, she was.
她名字是罗莎
Her name was Rosa.
她是位驻扎在野战医院的加拿大人
She was a Canadian stationed at the field hospital
长得很好看 -我们说的可是贝蒂·格拉布尔
She were a looker? - We're talking Betty Grable here.
那双腿... -停
Legs that went on... - Thank you.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她的心在他人身上 克利索普斯来的皇家工程师
Her heart lay with another. Royal Engineer from Cleethorpes.
老天 和《永别了 武器》写的一样
For God's sake, it's hardly A Farewell To Arms.
好奇问一下
Just out of interest,
你在那干活了吗 崔斯坦
did you do ANY work over there, Tristan?
好问题
Excellent question!
我做了我的份内事
I did my fair share
西迪拜拉尼之战我就尽了一份力
There was the capture of Sidi Barrani, for one.
是吗 是大小伙了
Oh, aye? Big lad, was he?
是在埃及和利比亚的边境
It's on the Egypt-Libya border.
你参与了那场战役
You were part of that campaign?
尽了绵薄之力
A small part, yes.
尽了多少
How, exactly?
据我所知
Because from what I can gather,
你流连在一个酒吧接着一个酒吧里
you spent your time drifting from one bar to another.
西格弗德 今时不同往日 -这样吗
A lot's changed since your day, Siegfried. - Is that so?
你们那代人靠的是钢盔和盲目信仰
Vou lot relied on tin hats and blind faith
如今 我们的方法更偏战略性
Nowadays, we prefer a more strategic approach.
对吧 吉米
Isn't that right, James?
绝对的
Absolutely.
我觉得你会发现
I think you'll find...
算了 不管了 见谅一下
Do you know what? Forget it. If you'll excuse me,
我需要点新鲜空气
I need some air.
比金斯先生
Mr Biggins.
你的山羊状况如何 有好转吗
How's your goat? Any improvement?
有什么状况的话 就是它情况更糟了
Well, she's gotten worse, if anything
我要拿回我给你的处方费
I'll be wanting my money back on that prescription of yours
你确定你用药用对了吗
Are you sure you're administering it correctly?
你是说我看不懂说明吗
You saying I can't make out instructions? Is that it?
我可没说
I'm saying no such thing
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表