太棒了 谁把它放在那里的
Great (!) Who put that there?
啊 哇哦
Ah! Whoa!
你睡错床了 小点声
Wrong bed! Shush, shush, shush!
你才小点声
You shush!
你不是睡在储物间吗 是吗
You're in the cupboard. Does it look like it?
太黑了 我看不见你
I couldn't see you in the dark.
大半夜的鬼叫啥呢
Why are we shouting in the middle of the night?
他霸占了我的床
He has commandeered my bed.
床以前是我的 这是我的家我的房♥间
It was mine before. It's in my room and in my house.
天啊 你们之前怎么不把这事解决清楚呢
Oh, for God's sake! Why haven't you sorted this out before?
他跑到酒馆鬼混了啊
He vanished off to the pub.
我已经在军用床铺上睡了好几个月
I've been stuck in military bunks for months.
我总该享受下温馨的床吧
I've earned the sweet embrace of my own bed.
不 按道理来说是我的床
No. It's logical I have it,
因为我在这里负责夜班
since I work here covering the night calls.
你说啥胡话呢
How's that logical?
如果你晚上要出门 你也没法在这睡啊
If you'll be out at night, you'll be barely in it.
你凌晨1点才回来 还在这说三道四
Says the man rolling in at one in the morning.
好了 够了
Well... Enough!
法农先生 您有什么建议
What do you suggest, Mr Farnon?
你们已经是成年人了
You're grown men.
我建议你们 安静地解决这个问题
I suggest you resolve it amongst yourselves... quietly.
天哪
Oh!
当特里斯坦与詹姆斯睡一间房♥时 他不是很享受吗
Tristan was happy enough when he shared with James.
那时他还是个学生 而且理查德很随和
Well, he were still a student then. And Richard's so amenable...
一旦你和他熟了
Well... ..once you get to know him.
特里斯坦可能会感觉有点 被冷落了吗
Might Tristan be feeling a bit... left out?
不 不是这样的
No, no, that's not it.
好吧
Right.
不管怎样 我告诉他们自己去解决
Anyway, I told them to sort it out themselves.
抱歉 护士长 您能再说一遍吗
Do excuse me, Matron, could you repeat that?
你真的确定吗
And you're absolutely sure?
很抱歉昨晚有点吵闹 霍尔夫人
Oh. Sorry about the racket last night, Mrs H.
不用担心 我很快就又睡着了
Not to worry. I got back to sleep soon enough.
我也应该道歉
I should apologise, too. Mm.
很抱歉特里斯坦差点把我压死
I'm sorry Tristan almost crushed me to death,
都把所有人吵醒了
thus causing the entire house to wake up.
理查德 你必须尽快赶往庄园
Richard, you're to go up to the manor, fast as you can.
是特里奇有事吗 不 是条蛇
Oh, is it Tricki? No, it's a snake.
彭弗里夫人还养了这玩意儿啊
That's an exotic addition for Mrs Pumphrey.
是一名士兵从国外偷运进来的
Smuggled in from abroad by one of the soldiers.
那房♥屋已被征用 作为陆军疗养院了
The house has been requisitioned as an Army convalescent home.
这条蛇怎么了 没什么 它跑掉了
What's wrong with the snake? Nothing. It's on the loose.
天哪 是的 引起了不小的恐慌
Goodness. Yes. Caused quite a stir up there.
我可以想象
I can imagine.
护士长不知道还能向谁求助
The matron didn't know who else to turn to.
我很高兴她能来找我们
Well, I'm delighted she turned to us.
我很喜欢蛇
I adore snakes.
你在野外见过吗 只见过蝰蛇 你呢
You ever seen one in the wild? Only the odd adder. You?
是的 开罗到处都有蛇
Yeah, Cairo's teeming with them.
那我们去把那条蛇抓回来吧
Let's go and find the rascal, then.
呃 恐怕我的诊所很忙
Er, I'm afraid I have a full list in surgery.
祝你们顺利
Let me know how you get on.
那是一座大房♥子
It's a big house.
蛇可能藏在某处 就像大海捞针
Might be something of a... snake in a haystack.
有人会帮忙的
Tris'll help.
我吗
Will I?
听起来你对蛇很熟悉
Well, it sounds like you're familiar with snakes.
只了解一点点而已
Only in a very loose, general sense.
而且 他都不在这里工作了
Also, he doesn't work here any more.
是的 我不在这里工作了 说得对
Yes. I don't work here any more. There is that.
我不会称之为工作 帮个小忙而已
I wouldn't call it "work". More of a favour.
给你们一个机会 进一步了解彼此 不是吗
Give you two the chance to get to know each other better, won't it?
我想我们已经很了解对方了
I think we've got a good grasp of that already,
感谢昨晚的近距离接触
thanks to the close quarters.
我不可能强加于人
I couldn't possibly impose.
不会的 是吗 特里斯坦
You wouldn't be. Would he, Tristan?
完全不会 霍尔夫人
Not at all, Mrs H.
很高兴能帮忙
Happy to help.
你有仔细找找吗
Did you manage to get a good look at it?
没有
Thankfully not.
我只是听到小伙子们说了几句
I'm only going off what the lads have told me.
怎么说的
Which is...?
它在病房♥里 床下等地方爬来爬去
That it slithers about the ward, under the beds and such.
等有人敢去抓它的时候
By the time anyone's dared to try and catch it,
它已经爬走了
it's made itself scarce.
一想到就觉得很奇怪
Makes me come over all peculiar, even thinking about it.
你知道蛇的大小以及什么样子吗
I don't suppose you gleaned a description of its size or markings?
我忙得不可开交 亲爱的 哪还顾得上大小 但是我知道
I'm rushed off my feet, love. Snake size? It's the best I can do.
蛇的大小和种类繁多
Snakes come in a very wide variety of sizes and species...
把它交给我们 我们会彻底检查这个地方
Leave it with us. We'll give the place a thorough sweep.
我们很快就会抓到它的
It'll be out of your hair in no time.
如果那东西靠近我 我会吓得不行的
If that thing gets anywhere near my hair, you'll know about it.
对了 我建议我们尝试像蛇一样思考
Right. I propose we attempt to think like a snake.
老天爷 现在我们要选择躲在哪里呢
Oh, for goodness' sake. Now, where would we choose to hide?
毫无疑问 是某个温暖而隐蔽的地方
Somewhere warm and secluded, no doubt.
祝你好运 稍后再见
Best of luck with that. I'll see you later.
你怎么还溜之大吉了 你答应过要找到那条蛇
You can't wriggle out of it now. You promised to find the snake.
根本就没有蛇
There isn't one.
她只听见小伙子说了几句
She's only got the lad's word for it,
别人给她开了个玩笑
which means she's having her leg pulled... in jest.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
找一个温暖而僻静的地方 小睡一会儿
Find somewhere warm and secluded, have a nap.
享受你的徒劳无功咯
Enjoy the wild goose chase.
好了
All right...
所有的床都去哪儿了
Where are all the beds?
你好 彭弗里夫人
Hello, Mrs Pumphrey.
法农先生 很高兴见到您
Mr Farnon. How wonderful to see you.
我希望你身体还好 我还好 谢谢
You're quite well, I hope. Oh, fighting fit, yeah. Thank you.
那我就放心了
I'm relieved to hear it.
你在找什么吗
Looking for something?
我丢失了一幅我非常喜欢的画
I've lost a painting I'm very fond of.
是一幅用油画表现的荒原风景
It's a landscape of the moors rendered in oils.
他们肯定已经把它搬走了
They must have moved it.
他们搬你的东西 不需要经过你的允许吗
Don't they need to ask permission for that?
不幸的是 不需要
Unfortunately not.
每当我一转身
Every time my back's turned,
有些东西被移♥动♥或者 重新排列了
something's been moved or... rearranged.
与陌生人分享你的房♥子一定是一个挑战
Must be a challenge, sharing your house with strangers.
从大局来看 这只是一个小小的不便
It's a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things,
但我昨天确实尝试与护士长讨论此事
but I did try to take up the matter with Matron yesterday.
她完全不理会我
She barely paid me any heed at all.
我想 她注意力都在那条蛇身上了吧
Preoccupied with the snake, I should imagine.
什么蛇
The snake?
这里有蛇
There's a snake?
不好说
Well... that's debatable.
你好呀
Hello there.
你好
Hello? Hello there.
抱歉打扰了 你在找人吗
Sorry to disturb. Are you looking for someone?
是的 不 确切地说不是找人
Yes. Well, no, not a person exactly.
你有看到一条蛇吗
Don't suppose you've seen a snake?
没有
No.
确定吗
Sure?
废话
I think I'd remember.
有蛇的话 会让这里看起里有些生机 确实
It'd definitely liven the place up a bit. Quite.
看来你已经和特里奇成为好朋友了
See you've palled up with Tricki.
它只要有吃的 和任何人都很近亲 不过 它确实是个好陪伴
Ah, he's anyone's for food. He's good company, though.
你是喜欢看狄更斯的书吗 这就像在糖浆中跋涉
Dickens fan, are you? It's like wading through treacle.
我以为只有我一个人有这种感觉
I thought I was the only person who felt that way.
图书馆和这座房♥子一样古老
Library's as old as this bleeding house.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表