我只是不懂为什么药效没发挥
Iiust don't understand why it hasn't taken effect
因为你开的药毫无用处
Because the stuff you gave me is bloody useless
你听到了吗 奥德森
You hear this, Alderson?
兽医为了骗我买♥♥一些假药粉时才会出现
Vitnery's only been after trying to palm me off with some fake powders
假药粉是我的专业
Fake powders sounds like rmy domain
有什么可以帮到你吗 比金斯先生 -我能搞定
How can I be of assistance, Mr Biggins. - Everything's under control.
他在满是顾客的酒吧里诽谤你
He's just slandered your name in a pub full of paying customers.
我是在为小玻感到难过
It's Peg I feel sorry for.
把它当实验品一样对待
Treating her like some kind of experiment
行了 我再去检查一下
That's it! I insist on having another look.
等一下 -一点也不麻烦
Hang on a minute. - It's no trouble at all.
等等我 -你要干嘛
Wait for me. - What are you doing?
和你一起去 -真的没必要
Coming with you. - Well, there's really no need
你在说什么 他败坏的是我们诊所的好名声
What are you talking about? He's besmirching our good name
吉米 你能替我向霍尔夫人道歉吗
James, will you pass on my apologies to Mrs Hall?
当然 -谢谢
Aye, of course. - Thank you
我在埃及遇到了很多山羊
You know, I encountered my fair share of goats in Egypt.
应付它们有特殊的诀窍
There's a particular knack with them.
我可以给你一些建议
I could give you some pointers
它一刻都停不下来 为什么它会跑回这里来
She won't keep still. Why would she come back here?
我不知道 但它在找什么东西
I don't know, but she's after something
什么呢 你在找什么呢
What is it? What are you looking for? Eh?
它在找吃的吗
Is she after food?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
什么呢
What?
不会是这个吧
It's not this, is it?
就为了个玩具吗
All this over a toy?
症状有哪些
What are the symptoms?
体重减少 进食困难
Weight loss. Difficulty eating
流口水
Salivating
过来 给你检查一下
Come on. Let's have a little look at you
好的
Oh, yes.
它下巴上长了小瘤子
She has nodules in the jaw.
脖子和脸周围都肿了 肯定是放线菌病
Swelling around the neck and face. It has to be actinomvcosis
说人话
In English?
下巴有肿块 比金斯先生
Lumpy jaw, Mr Biggins
这就是我最初的诊断结果
Which was my original diagnosis
能看一下我昨天给你的处方吗
Can I see the prescription I gave you yesterday?
为什么 -因为我不相信你正确给药了
What for? - Because I can't believe you've administered it correctly
你说我在骗人吗
Are you calling me a liar?
他只是想确认一下 比金斯先生
He was merely asking for confirmation, Mr Biggins
我只是想要你退给我假药粉的钱
All I want is my money back from those dodgy powders of yours
你应该庆幸我们不是在埃及
You should count yourself lucky we're not in Egypt
他们只会涂一点碘酒 希望就这么好起来
They'd have just slapped on some iodine and hoped for the best.
不 不 谢天谢地 我们的思想
No, no. Thankfully, we're a little more advanced
更先进一些 -真不要脸
in our way of thinking here. - The bare faced cheek of it
什么 -你说得好像我不知道什么对我的动物最好
Sorry? -You, making out l don't know what's best for me animals.
我的意思是...
All I'm saying is...
我觉得你说得够多了 对吧
I think you've said more than enough already, don't you?
能让我弟用你的炉子加热一下敷布吗
Could my brother use your stove to make up a warm compress?
可以帮助小玻的肿块消肿
It might help reduce Peg's swelling
可以
Aye, I suppose.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们说到哪了
Now, where were we?
你 站污我的好名声
You, slandering my good name
是哦
Yes.
吉米跟我讲过你家狗狗的故事
James told me stories about your dog..
它叫小唐 对吗
It's Don, in't it?
对
Aye.
吉米每次提到它都会落泪
James tears up every time he's mentioned.
它现在还会在门边等吉米回家
You know, he still waits at the door for James to come home. Aw.
我俩都是
We both do.
它把玩具当自己宝宝一样
She's treating that toy like it's her baby
我记得这种感觉
I remember that feeling.
你永远都不想放手
You never want to let go.
一想到分开 我心都痛了一下
Gives me a pain in my chest just thinking about it
你是个好妈妈
You're doing a wonderful job.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, don't you?
什么东西
What is it?
我觉得它的乳♥头♥肿起来了
I think her teats might be swollen.
海伦 -我们在这里
Helen? - We're in here.
露西在这里干什么
What's Lucy doing here?
我们发现它在挠门
We found her scratching at the door.
结果是它有东西落下了
Turns out she left summat behind.
埃米琳
Emmeline.
我觉得这对它来说不只是个玩具 吉米
I think it's more than iust a toy to her, James.
它可能在假妊娠
I think it might be a phantom pregnancy.
狡猾的老狐狸
You sly old fox.
海伦是对的 它的乳腺确实肿起来了
Helen's right. Her mammary glands are definitely swollen.
所以真的是假妊娠
So it is a phantom pregnancy.
真厉害
Ooh, I'm impressed.
发♥情♥期之后 它们就会觉得
They get the idea they're going to have pups
要有狗崽了
after they've been in season.
甚至有些狗的腹部都会肿起来
Some even get a swelling in the abdomen.
所以它只是想和自己的孩子待在一起
Aw. So she just wanted to be with her pup.
我真不敢相信你之前拿走了它的孩子 吉米
I can't believe you tried to take her baby, James
它那时候攻击性很强
Well, I...she was being aggressive.
我是为了它的安全 -你把它的宝宝关在抽屉里
I did it for her own safety. - You locked her away in a drawer
也许我们不该对眼前这个"小男孩"太严苛
Maybe we shouldn't be too hard on the boy.
也许这种事只有母亲才会懂吧
Perhaps it's something only a mother can understand.
比金斯呢 -可能在折磨他的某个农场工人吧
Where's Biggins? - Tormenting one of his farm hands, probably
热敷布呢 -我被某些东西吸引了注意力
What happened to the compress? - I got a little distracted.
真不敢相信他当着我的面撒谎
I can't believe he lied to my face.
只是为了不付钱吗
Just to worm his way out of paying?
也许是时候以牙还牙了
Maybe it's time we give him a taste of his own medicine.
你觉得呢
don't you think?
我希望你不是按小时计费的 法南
Oh. I hope you're not charging me by the hour, Farnon.
我在跟我哥聊天 比金斯先生
I was just saying to my brother, Mr Biggins
埃及那些事 让我不禁思考
all this talk of Egypt, it's got me thinking
你介意我再检查一下吗 -当然可以
Do you mind if I check one more thing? - Oh, I suppose
过来 再看看你
Right, come here. Let's have a look at you.
没错 正如我所怀疑的
Yep. Just as I suspected
尼罗热
Nile fever.
尼罗啥
Nile what?
热 主要在北非盛行
Fever. it's mainly prevalent in North Africa.
我肯定你的山羊得了这个病
I'rm fairly certain your goat has it. Mm.
怎么会 它又没去过非洲
Well, how? She's never been to Africa.
靠分泌物
Spittle.
再说一遍 -粘在了邮票的背面 毫无疑问
Comeagain? - On the back of a postage stamp, no doubt.
忽悠我呢
You're winding me up.
你儿子在军队 是不是
Your son's in the army, isn't he?
是 皇家坦克团
Yeah. Royal Tank Regiment.
这就说得通了 这病是靠空气传播的 -空气
Oh, well, that explains it. It's airborne, you see. - Airborne.
你是要我相信非洲来的分泌物在杀死我的羊吗
I'm meant to believe that African spittle is killing my goat?!
不不 它不会死 不会 八竿子打不着
No, no, she's not dying. No! Far from it.
简单的注射就能让它拜托痛苦 西格弗德
Asimple injection should sort her out. Siegfried?
你一直在用我们的药 干得好
It's a good job you've been using our medicine.
你什么意思 -要是没用的话 这次注射会引起
How dyou mean? - Well, if not, the injection could cause
非常严重的后果
serious, serious conseguences for the animal.
你是说它会死 -分分钟的事情
Y-you mean it could kill her? - Oh, within seconds
但不用担心 它一直在使用磺胺
But you've nothing to worry about. she's had the sulphanilamide.
不行 不行 有误会
Oh, nay, nay! There's been a misunderstanding
什么样的误会
What sort of misunderstanding?
我 我只是...
Well, I-I just...
我觉得给它的用量不是很多
I just don't think she's been getting enough of the stuff.
也许我该...加大剂量
Maybe I need to...increase the dosage.
我觉得你把药的包装打开
f alwavs find it easier to administer
会更容易喂药
if you take it out of the packet.
你们确定所有东西都拿了吗
Are you sure you've got everything?
不管是谁都会以为你想摆脱我们
Anyone would think he was trying to get rid of us!
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表