剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
我告诉她,我用了一个特别的冷冻银行。
And I told her that I used a particular cryobank.
对不起,我...我不跟着你。
I'm sorry, I'm... I'm not following you.
你知道我们之间发生的那件事。
You know that thing that happened between us.
我们同意离开我们。
That we agreed to leave behind us.
是的,但我们没有...
Yes, but we didn't...
...真的把它抛在脑后。
...really leave it behind us.
杰西是你的孩子。
Jessie is your kid.
什麽?
What?
她被指控闯入和进入。
She's been charged with breaking and entering.
我把一切都告诉了律师,
I told a lawyer everything,
我们同意,我们最好的辩护是说实话。
and we agree that our best defence is to tell the truth.
我会作证我创造了这个超大
I'll testify that I created this outsized
对杰西的好奇心,对她撒谎关于精♥子♥库,
curiosity in Jessie by lying to her about the sperm bank,
保守她父亲是谁的秘密。
keeping the secret about who her father was.
但我必须在听证会前告诉她真♥相♥。
But I have to tell her the truth before the hearing.
它发生了一次。
It happened one time.
你。。。你说你做了试管婴儿。
You... you said you did IVF.
因为安德里亚是我的朋友,我需要故事。
Because Andrea was my friend and I needed a story.
你为什麽不告诉我?- 我应该有。
Why didn't you tell me? - I should have.
我只是。。。我非常想要一个孩子
I just... I wanted a baby so much
我的医生告诉我我不能有一个。
and my doctors told me I couldn't have one.
所以当我怀孕时,我认为这是我唯一的机会。
So when I got pregnant, I thought this was my only chance.
我只是。。。
I just...
我不想让你的生活複杂化,
I didn't want to complicate your life,
或者安德里亚的,告诉你。
or Andrea's, by telling you.
那你为什麽留在这裡?你为什麽不动?
Then why did you stay here? Why didn't you move?
因为我住在租金稳定的公♥寓♥里。
Because I live in a rent-stabilized apartment.
我没有钱。
I had no money.
我无处可去!而我...
I had nowhere else to go! And I...
我认为...
I think that...
我想我想有你在身边可能会很舒服。
I think I thought it might be comforting to have you nearby.
这就是为什麽你如此担心孩子们。
That's why you were so worried about the kids.
好吧,真♥相♥也会解决这个问题。
Well, the truth will solve that problem too.
现在我不必继续这种疯狂的舞蹈
And now I don't have to keep up this insane dance
试图让他们分开。
trying to keep them apart.
我太傻了。
I'm so stupid.
我不知道你的问题是什麽。
I couldn't figure out what your problem was.
我以为孩子们会觉得自己像兄弟姐妹,
I thought that the kids would feel like siblings,
彼此隔壁长大。
growing up next door to each other.
我从没想过他会爱上她。
I never expected him to fall for her.
我从没想过她会如此痴迷。
I never expect her to be so obsessed.
这是我的错,好吗?
This is my fault, okay?
但是我现在必须说实话,我...
But I have to tell the truth now and I...
我......
I'm...
我只是想先告诉你。
I just wanted to tell you first.
我该怎麽告诉安德里亚?
How am I gonna tell Andrea?
我们有律师。
We have a lawyer.
你不必帮我们任何忙。
You don't have to do us any favours.
威尔不应该感到内疚。
And Will shouldn't feel guilty.
我的意思是,我告诉他离开。
I mean, I told him to leave.
我很高兴他们没有向他收费。这就是我想要的。
I'm glad they didn't charge him. That's what I wanted.
我可以和妈聊一会儿吗?
Can I talk to your mom a sec?
为什麽?这是我的情况。
Why? It's my case.
杰西,亲爱的,你有必要质疑一切吗?
Jessie, honey, do you have to question everything?
请给我们一分钟。请。
Please just give us a minute. Please.
你还没告诉她?
You haven't told her yet?
我正要去,你出现了。
I was about to, when you showed up.
你没告诉安德里亚?
You haven't told Andrea?
我试过了,但我做不到。
I tried, but I couldn't do it.
听着,这是辩护。
Just listen, here's the defence.
她闯入窥探。嗯嗯。
She broke into snoop. Mm-hmm.
那是她唯一的意图,
That was her only intention,
这将使它侵入,这是一种轻罪。
which would make it trespassing, it's a misdemeanour.
另外,安德里亚将作证
Plus, Andrea will testify
杰西患有强迫症。
that Jessie has obsessive-compulsive disorder.
她为什麽要这样做?她可能会失去执照。
Why would she do that? She could lose her license.
我说服了她。
I talked her into it.
这实际上可能是真的。
It might actually be true.
无论如何,这是一个缓解因素。
Anyway, it's a mitigating factor.
我,我...
I, I...
我们的律师说,这个法官很严厉。
our lawyer said that this judge is tough.
那麽,你为什麽要冒重罪定罪的风险呢?
So why do you want to risk a felony conviction?
因为这是我的错
Because this is my fault
我需要法♥院♥知道这一点!
and I need the court to know that!
你还没有告诉她真♥相♥
You haven't told her the truth yet
因为你真的不想。
because you don't really want to.
嗯... - 我也不能告诉安德里亚。
Well... - I can't tell Andrea, either.
我试过了,但我的婚姻无法生存。
I tried, but my marriage won't survive it.
我求你不要炸毁我的家人。
I'm begging you not to blow up my family.
我们保守了这麽久的秘密。
We've kept the secret this long.
孩子们呢?这种浪漫?
What about the kids? This romance?
我会帮你劝阻的。
I'll help you discourage it.
我只是希望我们能回去
I just wish that we could go back
事情就是这样。
to things the way they were.
我会要求继续,让我们有时间准备。
I'll ask for a continuance to give us time to prepare.
好。
Okay.
好?-是的。
Okay? - Yeah.
杰西?
Jessie?
我认为多米尼克有一个很好的计划。
I think that Dominic has a good plan.
什麽样的计划?- 这是一个由两部分组成的防御。
What kind of plan? - It's a two-part defence.
等等。什麽。。。
Wait, wait. What...
在他出现之前,你打算告诉我什麽?
what were you going to tell me before he showed up?
我爱你,我一路在你身后。
That I love you, and I'm behind you all the way.
那不是。-不。
That wasn't it. - No.
就是这样,这是真的。
That was it and it's true.
你对多米尼克为你辩护还好吗?
Are you okay with Dominic defending you?
好的,当然。
Okay, sure.
你似乎已经决定了。
You seem to have already decided.
将?
Will?
我需要和你谈谈。
I need to talk to you.
嗯,对,我也需要和你谈谈。
Um, right, I need to talk to you, too.
我不知道我妈妈和你♥爸♥爸是怎麽回事。
I don't know what's going on with my mom and your dad.
他们有一些奇怪的辩护,我有强迫症。
They have some weird defence that I have OCD.
他们认为这比另一位律师的计划要好,
And they think it's better than what the other lawyer planned,
但现在我妈妈甚至不告诉我那是什麽。
but now my mom won't even tell me what that was.
我只是想告诉你
And I just wanted to tell you
我生命中唯一有意义的就是你。
the only thing that makes sense in my life is you.
嗯,对。
Um, right.
我。。。也喜欢你。
I... like you, too.
不不不。喜欢我真的很喜欢你
No, no, no. Like I really like you
很抱歉我们被那个愚蠢的警报打断了,
and I'm sorry we got interrupted by that stupid alarm,
因为我真的很想吻你。
because I really wanted to kiss you.
而我...还是这样。
And I... still do. Um.
我曾经是。。。
I was...
我正要给你发简讯。
I was just about to text you.
嗯......威尔,这就像一个时刻。
Um... Will, this is like a moment.
不要让我挂着。我不是。
Don't leave me hangin'. I'm not.
我不是,我是说...
I'm not. I mean...
...我们不能。为什麽?你害怕吗?
...we can't. Why? Are you afraid?
我同意!不,不,不是那样。
I consent! No, no, it's not that.
呃,我知道...我知道你父亲是谁。
It's uh, I know... I know who your father is.
是吗?如何?
You do? How?
因为他是我的父亲。
Because he's my father.
什麽?
What?
不不。一定是有某种错误。
No, no. There has to be some kinda mistake.
有...没有错。
There's... there's no mistake.
还记得你把DNA测试扔进垃圾槽吗?
Remember you threw your DNA test in the trash chute?
是的。- 嗯,它没有,呃,
Yeah. - Well, it didn't, uh,
它没有留在那裡。
it didn't stay there.
我找到了管子。
I found the tube.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表