剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
I broke my own rule and fooled around with a chaser.
谁? -你知道的
A who? - You know,
就像一个有变装皇后恋物癖的傢伙。
like a guy with a drag queen fetish.
哦。 你在俱乐部见过他?
Oh. You meet him at the club?
哦,上帝,不。 总壁橱桉例。
Oh God, no. Total closet case.
结婚了,甚至。
Married, even.
等等,凯文! -我知道 我知道。
Wait, Kevin! - I know, I know.
他只是有些事情,好吗?
There was just somethin' about him, okay?
善意狩猎共鸣。
Good Will Hunting vibes.
哦,她恋爱了。
Oh, she's in love.
她不是。她是一个现实主义者。
She is not. She's a realist.
是的。- 嗯,罗宾?
Yeah. - Um, Robyn?
这是上週末的詹姆。
It's Jaime from last weekend.
看,我不像
Look, I'm not like
小鬼什麽 的,我 发誓。
a creep or anything, I swear.
我只是把你的 位址保存在 我的优步中
I just I had your address saved in my Uber
我就在附近。
and I was nearby.
你可能很忙,对不起。
You're probably busy, I'm sorry.
不,不,没关係。只。。。
No, no, it's okay. Just...
你能在半小时内回来吗?
could you come back in like half an hour?
你好。
Hi.
我,呃...我抓住了这些。
I, uh... I grabbed these.
谢谢。
Thanks.
又和你的朋友出去了?
Out with your buddies again?
呃,是的,我是。-嗯。
Uh, yeah, I was. - Hmm.
给你。
There you go.
这是一个不错的地方。
It's a nice place.
变化不大。
Hasn't changed much.
猜你有点分心了。
Guess you were a little distracted.
上次。
Last time.
你一个人在这裡?
You by yourself here?
只是租约上我的名字。
Just my name on the lease.
那是什麽名字?
And what name is that?
凯文。
Kevin.
凯文。
Kevin.
他是什麽样子的?
And what's he like?
钝痛。 但他付了帐单。
Dull. But he pays the bills.
嗯。
Hmm.
这应该 像 个笑话什麽的?
That supposed to be like a joke or something?
是的, 亲爱的,这 被称为双关语。
Yeah, honey, it's called a pun.
我知道什麽是双关语,谢谢。
I know what a pun is, thanks.
我敢打赌你会。
I bet you do.
所以,这就是我。
So, this is me.
下次我可以抬头一点。
I could use a bit of a heads up next time.
或者看,Snapchat更容易。
Or look, Snapchat's easier.
所以 你的妻子没有绊倒你的简讯。
So your wife's not stumbling on your texts.
除非是丈夫?
Unless it's a husband?
不过,你很幸运。 再过一个星期 ,我就会典当它。
You're lucky, though. One more week and I would've pawned it.
她 发现 它不见了吗?
She notice it missing yet?
她死了。
She's dead.
车祸。 去年。
Car accident. Last year.
天啊。对不起。
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
不,没关係。 - 我不是说 -
No, it's okay. - I didn't mean--
不,听着,算了。 好?真。
No, listen, forget it. Okay? Really.
事实是,我,我,我... 我真的做不到。
Truth is, I, I, I... I really can't be doin' this.
不是我。
It's not me.
我会展示自己。
I'll show myself out.
(门吱吱作响,关门)
(door creaking, closing)
我在湾区长大。 出国上大学。
I grew up in the Bay area. Came out east for college.
从未离开过。 - 你喜欢谘询吗?
Never left. - And you like consulting?
我愿意,是的。
I do, yeah.
但说真的 ,我认为 教师才是真正的英雄。
But seriously, though, I think that teachers are the real heroes.
你做什麽好玩的?- 哦,你知道。平常的东西。
What do you do for fun? - Oh, you know. Usual stuff.
电影,音乐会,手♥淫♥。(笑)
Movies, concerts, masturbate. (laughs)
我也在週末表演。
I also perform on the weekends.
哦,毒品。你是音乐家?
Oh, dope. You a musician?
我确实拖累了。
I do drag actually.
真?
Really?
嗯,不,我只是...我不知道。
Um, no, I just... I dunno.
我想我 不是 整个女性场景。
I guess I'm not into the whole fem scene.
桅杆只为马斯克?
Masc for masc only?
你知道,实际上,我得尿尿。
You know, actually, I gotta pee.
拿去吧。
Take it.
你好?- 嗨,凯文?
Hello? - Hi, Kevin?
嗯,是杰米。
Um, it's Jamie.
你必须更具体一点。
You'll have to be a little more specific.
啊,我 猜,那是 大约一个月前。
Ah, I guess, it was about a month ago.
我过来...
I came over and...
我再也没有收到你的消息。
And I never heard from you again.
“'因为 '这不是你。
"'Cause 'this isn't you."
是的,我,呃...我只是。。。
Yeah, I, uh... I just...
我不敢。
I dunno.
我今晚出去了,我只是 想知道'...
I was out tonight and I was just wonderin'...
你后来做了什麽?
what you were doin' later?
莱姆给你回电话。
Lemme call you back.
回家吧,杰米。
Go home, Jamie.
加油。是我。
Come on. It's me.
你迟到了三个小时。
And you're three hours late.
是的,我明白。我被耽搁了。
Yeah, I know. I got held up.
去你的。
Screw you.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
你什麽 在裡面吗?让我进去。
What you doin' in there? Let me in.
加油。加油!
Come on. Come on!
你到底怎麽了?!
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你想把我赶出去?
You wanna get me evicted?
你应该让我第一次进来。
You should've let me in the first time.
我不要你在这裡。 我说完了。
I don't want you here. I'm done.
我说完了。 -加油。不要那样。
I'm done. - Come on. Don't be like that.
嘿 嘿。加油。 我哥哥打来电话了,好吗?
Hey, hey. Come on. My brother called, all right?
我们和其中一辆补给卡车搞得一团糟,
We had a mess with one of the supply trucks,
我不得不一路回到仓库。
I had to go all the way back to the warehouse.
你到底想我整天做什麽,嗯?
What the hell do you think I do all day, huh?
你以为我坐在 躺椅上的高妓♥女♥拖拽中
You think I'm sittin' around in high whore drag reclining on a chaise lounge
就等你过来? -不!
just waiting for you to pop by? - No!
所有这些?需要工作。
All of this? Takes work.
而且我不免费工作。
And I don't work for free.
看。 - 你想 见 我,来 马特宏峰。
Look. - You wanna see me, come to Matterhorn.
哦,对了。 - 像其他人一样支付门票 。
Oh, right. - Pay for a ticket like everyone else.
确定。- 给我买一杯真正的饮料一次。
Sure. - Buy me a real drink for once.
你认为这对我来说 很容易 ,是吧?
You think this is easy for me, huh?
你知道如果马蒂知道我现在在哪裡,他会说什麽吗?
Do you have any idea what Matty would say if he knew where I was right now?
谁在乎,杰米?!- 我 愿意。我在乎。
Who the hell cares, Jamie?! - I do. I care.
他是我唯一的家人。
He's the only family I've got.
他从我10岁起就把我养大。
He raised me since I was 10 years old.
看。。。
Look...
我们玩得很开心,是吗?
we've had fun, yeah?
但事实就是事实。
But facts are facts.
我们 都知道这不是 真的。
We both know this ain't real.
所以 让我们减少损失,是吗?
So let's cut our losses, yeah?
在有人受伤之前?
Before someone gets hurt?
你的脸到底怎麽了?
What the hell happened to your face?
无。我绊倒了。
Nothing. I tripped.
放手吧。
Just let it go.
♪ Yes, I'm a liberated woman
♪ But that shouldn't make you be so cold ♪
♪ I can't let you use me just to play the role ♪
♪ I'm in control♪
♪ We gotta hit it off♪
♪ Before we could think about gettin' it on ♪
♪ Before we could think about gettin' it on ♪
♪ I said, we gotta hit it off ♪
♪ Before we could think about gettin' it on ♪
♪ Well, well, well♪
♪ Now don't you think I'm not attracted to you ♪
♪ Lord knows I think you're fine ♪
♪ But with all due respect to you ♪
I don't let my body rule my mind ♪
♪ Yes, I'm a liberated woman
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表