剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
他不能很好地沟通,他的言语受到限制。
He can't communicate very well, his speech is limited.
我们为什麽不在辖区解决这个问题呢?
Why don't we sort this out at the precinct?
警官-- -没有什麽可以“排序”的。
Officer-- - There's nothing to 'sort.'
好?无论他们告诉你什麽都是废话。
Okay? Whatever they told you is crap.
他们只是想遮住自己的屁♥股♥。
They're just trying to cover their asses.
次郎。警官,我是他的妻子,也是律师。
Jiro. Officer, I'm his wife and I'm also an attorney.
我们是这裡的受害者。
We're the victims here.
也许我们可以进来谈谈。
Maybe we can come in and talk about it.
除非您有搜查令,否则不会。
Not unless you have a warrant.
我猜你没有,
Which I'm guessing you don't have,
否则你不会问。
otherwise you wouldn't be asking.
爸爸!爸爸!王子山在游泳池裡。
Daddy! Daddy! Ojisan's in the pool.
是!
Sam!
是!
Sam!
是。是。
Sam. Sam.
把他翻过来。把他翻过来!
Flip him over. Flip him over!
把他带进来。
Bring him in.
向上。向上!
Up. Up!
得到了他。
Got him.
王子山!
Ojisan!
姑娘们,进来吧。进来吧。
Girls, come inside. Come inside.
他没有呼吸。
He's not breathing.
无脉搏。
No pulse.
要求救护车。
Request an ambulance.
柚木巷18号。我们得到了10-32。
18 Teakwood Lane. We got a 10-32.
他看到了西莉,但没有任何空气!
He saw Sealie, but there wasn't any air!
我说我会去拿泵,但他掉进去了。
I said I'd get the pump, but he fell in.
没关係。嘘。
It's okay. Shh.
我很抱歉。我不应该离开他们。
I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left them.
是我的错。这不是你的错,亲爱的。
It's my fault. It's not your fault, honey.
这是个意外。
It was an accident.
调度,EMS将在五分钟内到达。
Dispatch, EMS will be there in five minutes.
複製。
Copy.
加州法律对刑事过失的定义
California law defines criminal negligence
作为“与合理护理标准的严重偏离”。
as "a gross deviation from a reasonable standard of care."
这个标准尤其
That standard is especially
当涉及到依赖成年人时,很高,
high when it comes to dependent adults,
我相信你知道吗?
as I'm sure you're aware?
我是,是的。
I am, yes.
需要明确的是:
And just to be clear:
你强行将你的兄弟从设施中带走
you forcibly removed your brother from the facility
法律上委託他照顾,
legally entrusted with his care,
把他送到你家
transported him to your home
你有一个没有围栏的后院游泳池,
where you have an unfenced backyard pool,
让他无人看管,
and left him unsupervised,
深知自己不会游泳
knowing full well he couldn't swim
如果他掉进去很容易淹死。
and would easily drown if he fell in.
好吧,谢天谢地,他没有。
Well, thankfully he didn't.
是的。
Yes.
谢天谢地。
Thankfully.
但他完全可以。
But he very well could have.
因为你的疏忽。
Because of your negligence.
因为你所谓的试图拯救他
Because your so-called attempt to save him
差点结束他的生命。
nearly ended his life.
反对,法官大人。
Objection, Your Honor.
议论。
Argumentative.
持续。
Sustained.
这就是我所拥有的一切。
That's all I've got.
任何重定向,布莱克先生?
Any redirect, Mr. Black?
呃,法官大人,我想短暂休会一下。
Uh, Your Honor, I'd like a brief recess to confer.
十五分钟?
Fifteen minutes?
是的,法官大人。
Yes, Your Honor.
我一直在读那个陪审团。
I've been reading that jury.
他们看着他的方式。
The way they're looking at him.
我有一种不好的预感,这是朝着错误的方向发展
I have a bad feeling this is going in the wrong direction
但是如果你认为我错了,请告诉我。
but tell me if you think I'm wrong.
我们需要回到DA并告诉他我们正在接受请求。
We need to go back to the DA and tell him we're taking the plea.
我可以看看它是否还在桌子上。
I can see if it's still on the table.
我在这裡,你知道的。
I'm here, you know.
对不起,但我们必须现实一点。
I'm sorry, but we have to be realistic.
好?你有一个选择。
Okay? You have a choice in this.
我不认罪。我不能。
I'm not pleading guilty. I can't.
次郎。
Jiro.
你可能会失去这个。
You may lose this.
我知道。
I know.
这意味着你可能会进监狱。
Which means you could go to prison.
我知道,莎拉。我知道!
I know, Sarah. I know!
那我呢?
And what about me?
姑娘们呢?
What about the girls?
你可能对他们造成的伤害。
The damage you could do to them.
这是你的生活。
This is your life.
你的家人。
Your family.
你真的愿意冒这个险吗?
Are you really willing to take that risk?
田村先生,
Mr. Tamura,
我只有最后一个问题。
I have only one last question.
您一再被提供
You have been repeatedly offered
在这种情况下是辩诉交易。
a plea bargain in this case.
一个可以让你完全避免入狱?
One that would allow you to avoid prison time altogether?
是的。你建议我接受它。
Yes. You've advised me to accept it.
你为什麽不呢?
Why won't you?
因为接受认罪
Because accepting the plea
将取消我申请成为的资格
would disqualify me from applying to become
我哥哥的法定监护人。
my brother's legal guardian.
这是我在母亲去世后应该做的。
Which is what I should have done after our mother died.
为此,我...
And for that I'm...
我真的很抱歉。
I'm truly sorry.
老实说,我一直觉得羞愧。
Look honestly, I'd always felt ashamed.
让妈妈一辈子照顾修
Letting my mother care for Osamu his whole life
这是我想像中只能是一种负担的东西。
it's something I imagined could only be a burden.
当她去世时,我和妻子告诉自己
When she died, my wife and I told ourselves
他最好与专业人士一起服务。
he'd be better served with professionals.
有专业知识的人。
People with expertise.
但事实是我们很害怕。
But the truth is we were scared.
我们自己照顾他可能意味着什麽。
Of what it might mean to care for him ourselves.
在我们的事业和抚养女儿之间,
Between our careers and raising our daughters,
我觉得太过分了。
I thought it was too much.
它会把我们分散得太薄。
That it would spread us too thin.
但是,如果我从这次经历中学到了什麽,
But if I've learned anything from this experience,
而是我的基本假设是错误的。
it's that my basic assumption was wrong.
照顾我的兄弟不会减去如何
Caring for my brother won't subtract from how
我们养育孩子,或者做我们的工作。
we parent our children, or do our jobs.
如果有的话,把修带到我们家
If anything, bringing Osamu into our home
会让我们成为更好的父母。
will make us better parents.
而我是一个更好的丈夫。
And me a better husband.
而且我无法摆脱我可能的想法...
And I can't get past the idea that I might...
我可能没有那个机会了。
I might not get that chance.
我犯了错误,好吗?
I've made mistakes, okay?
对于那些我很抱歉。
And for those I am sorry.
但是如果这意味着他们不让我带
But I can't plead guilty if it means they won't let me bring
我哥哥家。
my brother home.
我求求你了。
I'm begging you.
请。
Please.
这次让我做对了。
Let me do it right this time.
加油,王子山!
Come on, Ojisan!
你可以这样做。我们就在这裡。
You can do this. We're right here.
来吧,王子山。
Come on, Ojisan.
你可以的。我们就在这裡。
You can do it. We're right here.
我们会抓住你的。我们保证!我们会抓住你的!
We'll catch you. We promise! We'll catch you!
水刚刚好。
The water's just right.
加油,王子山!加油!
Come on, Ojisan! Come on!
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表