剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
不再撒谎!
No more lies!
我们希望你说实话。-妈妈!
We want you to be honest. - Mom!
你不能拆除这座建筑。
You can't tear down this building.
待在车裡。
Stay in the car.
这是销毁证据。
That's destruction of evidence.
不要再说谎了。- 不再撒谎。
No more lies. - No more lies.
不再撒谎!不要再说谎了!不要再说谎了!
No more lies! No more lies! No more lies!
不要再撒谎了。
No more lies.
利亚姆对你来说还不够吗?- 你不要冲我来。
Liam wasn't enough for you? - Don't you come at me.
你也得来追约拿?
You had to come after Jonah too?
她在攻击我!
She's assaulting me!
你生病了,你知道吗?- 不,你生病了。
You're sick, you know that? - No, you are sick.
你以为自己是不可触碰的,但你知道吗?
You think you're untouchable, but you know what?
我不在乎他们付给你什麽。我们会找到你的。
I don't care what they pay you. We will find you.
你说你关心孩子?
You say you care about children?
离我的家人远点,你听我说,否则我会把你逮捕。
Stay away from my family, you hear me, or I'll have you arrested.
你不能躲避真♥相♥。- 不再撒谎!
You can't hide from the truth. - No more lies!
不再撒谎!
No more lies!
不要再说谎了!
No more lies!
对那个婊♥子♥提出指控。
Press charges against that bitch.
不再撒谎!不要再说谎了!...
No more lies! No more lies!...
萝拉·布罗德?
Laura Broder?
跟我来。
Come with me.
我必须给你这个。
And I have to give you this.
皮尔斯女士已经提交了一份临时保护令。
Ms. Pierce has filed a temporary order of protection.
您必须与她的人和居住地保持至少500英尺的距离。
You must stay at least 500 feet away from her person and place of residence.
你明白?
You understand?
是的。- 你可以自♥由♥走。
Yeah. - You're free to go.
来吧。
C'mon.
公平地说皮尔斯女士害怕你吗?
Is it fair to say that Ms. Pierce was afraid of you?
在你对她进行身体攻击之后?
After you physically assaulted her?
我不知道她脑子裡在想什麽。
I can't know what was going through her mind.
但是你明白限制令的条款,是吗?
But you understood the terms of the restraining order, yes?
他们完全向你解释了?
They were fully explained to you?
布罗德女士?- 是的,我明白了。
Ms. Broder? - Yes, I understood.
然而三周后,你出现在她的财产。
And yet three weeks later, you showed up at her property.
我对此负全部责任。这太愚蠢了。
And I take full responsibility for that. It was stupid.
这是鲁莽的。可是我...我从来没有想过要伤害皮尔斯女士。
It was reckless. But I... I never my intended to harm Ms. Pierce.
你可以看到为什麽这很难相信。
You can see why that's hard to believe.
给你带了枪?
Given you brought a gun?
这是怎麽?
What is this?
伊利诺伊州说您的枪支许可证申请已获批准?
The State of Illinois says your application for a firearms license is approved?
这是真的吗?
Is this for real?
它被锁起来了,好吗?这是安全的。
It's locked up, okay? It's safe.
你已经买了?
You've already bought it?
听我说,员警...- 你怎麽能这样做?
Listen to me, the cop... - How could you do that?
好吧,看,冷静下来。- 甚至没有谘询我?
Okay, look, just calm down. - Without even consulting me?
它被 锁起来 好吗?听我说。- 你背着我去了。
It's locked up okay? Listen to me. - You went behind my back.
在我为阻止枪支扩散所做的一切之后。
After everything I've been doing to stop the proliferation of guns.
我们受到了威胁,萝拉。好?
We've been threatened, Laura. Okay?
我们的原则不会保证我们的安全
And our principles aren't gonna keep us safe
当其中一个出现在我们家门口时。
when one of them shows up at our doorstep.
安全?开什麽玩笑?
Safe? Are you kidding me?
这就是杀死我们儿子的原因。
This is what killed our son.
你认为把上膛的武器藏在我们家
And you think hiding a loaded weapon in our home
没有。。。甚至没有告诉我。
without... without even telling me.
这不是我们的家!我们不得不离开家,因为你不听。
This isn't our home! We had to leave our home because you wouldn't listen.
我告诉过你,和那些怪胎说话是一个错误。
I told you, talking to those freaks was a mistake.
我告诉过你,我们应该在他们找到我们的位址的那一刻就离开城镇。
I told you that we should get out of town the minute they found our address.
是的,我们要走了。 - 是的。
Yes and we're leaving. - Yeah.
在约拿被殴打之后,这不应该发生!
After Jonah got assaulted, which should never have happened!
哦,那也是我的错?
Oh, that's my fault too?
现在,就在我认为你在听道理的时候,
Now, just when I think you're listening to reason,
你去攻击这个女人
you go and attack this woman
并放一个...我们有一个更大的目标,为了什麽?
and put a... a bigger target on us, and for what?
这无休止的十字军东征!
This endless crusade!
利亚姆怎麽样?- 这与利亚姆无关。
How about for Liam? - This is not about Liam.
不是。
It's not.
这是关于你需要一个敌人。
It's about you needing an enemy.
我犯了错误,埃裡克,
I've made mistakes, Eric,
但我永远不会背着你。
but I would never go behind your back.
你想收拾好车今晚离开吗?好。
You wanna pack up the car and leave tonight? Fine.
但我们正在摆脱那把枪。
But we are getting rid of that gun.
你听到我说话了吗?
Do you hear me?
告诉我它在哪裡。
Tell me where it is.
我锁定了它。
I locked it.
我知道我做到了。
I know I did.
约拿?
Jonah?
约拿?
Jonah?
他走了。他的窗户开着。
He's gone. His window's open.
他为什麽要接受呢?
Why would he take that?
她的位址。-你在干什麽?
Her address. - What are you doing?
限制令。就在这裡。
The restraining order. It was here.
你好?
Hello?
约拿?哦,我的上帝。你在哪裡?
Jonah? Oh, my God. Where are you?
呃。-听我说。
Uh. - Listen to me.
无论你在做什麽,你都需要停下来。
Whatever you're doing, you need to stop.
没关係。没事的。
That's okay. It's fine.
我......我回家后会吃饭。
I'll... I'll eat when I get home.
什麽?约拿,跟我说话。
What? Jonah, talk to me.
跟我说说话。
Talk to me.
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
我爱你。-约拿!
I love you. - Jonah!
我带了枪来保护,但我从未打算使用它。
I brought the gun for protection but I never intended to use it.
我只是想和她谈谈。
I just wanted to talk to her.
我,我希望这一切停止。
I, I wanted all of this to stop.
哦,你能停止你的抱怨吗?
Oh, will you stop your whining.
嘘。
Shh. Shh.
宝贝在这裡。
Here baby.
给你。
Here you go.
啊!哦!哦,我的上帝。
Ah! Oh! Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝,你...你是布罗德的孩子。
Oh, my God, you're... you're the Broder kid.
亲爱的,你在这裡做什麽?
What are you doing here, honey?
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
他们在伤害你吗?
Are they hurting you?
你可以告诉我。你可以告诉我真♥相♥。
You can tell me. You can tell me the truth.
我可以帮你。
I can help you.
最后一个问题,教授。
One last question, Professor.
你在下午6:49给你的儿子约拿打了个电话。
You placed a call to your son, Jonah, at 6:49 pm.
不到一个小时,你出现在受害者的家中。
Less than an hour before you showed up at the victim's home.
你们两个商量了什麽?
What did you two discuss?
我不认为他回答了。
I don't think he answered.
他实际上做到了。
He did actually.
电话持续了38秒。
The phone call lasted 38 seconds.
反对,法官大人。关联?
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance?
进入被告的心理状态。
Goes to the defendant's state of mind.
约拿?
Jonah?
约拿?
Jonah?
约拿?
Jonah?
约拿。。。
Jonah...
...把枪给我。
...give me the gun.
嘿。
Hey.
你 没事吧?
You okay?
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
你需要让他离开这裡。
You need to get him out of here.
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
你在干什麽?[拨号]
What are you doing? [dialing]
911,你的紧急情况是什麽?
911, what's your emergency?
我需要救护车。我刚刚开枪打死了人。
I need an ambulance. I just shot someone.
你做得很好。你保持冷静。
You did great. You stayed calm.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表