剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
好。
Okay.
好吧,律师说要见他
All right, the lawyer said to meet him
在3号♥法庭,对吧?
at Courtroom 3, right?
好的,嗯,这是3号♥法庭。
Okay, um, this is Courtroom 3.
是我们走错了地方,还是他迟到了?
Are we in the wrong place, or is he late?
十分钟有点晚了,对吧?
Ten minutes is kind of late, right?
你注意到每个人似乎都有爸爸吗?
You notice everyone seems to have a dad here?
好吧,你不知道他们是爸爸。
Okay, you don't know that they're dads.
妈妈也可以保护孩子。
Moms can protect kids, too.
好吧?这不仅仅是男人的工作。
All right? That's not just a man's job.
不好意思。
Sorry.
对不起,我只是害怕,好吗?
Sorry, I'm just scared, okay?
我知道我搞砸了。没关係。
I know I messed up. It's okay.
我们将修复它。你在这裡是我的错。
We're gonna fix it. It's my fault that you're here.
那个律师在哪裡?
Where's that lawyer?
拜託,不要再来了。
Please, not again.
所以,核磁共振成像显示了一些微尺度的伤害,
So, the MRI showed some micro-scale injuries,
小小的眼泪。
little tiny tears.
这是你的第二次前交叉韧带损伤,
And this is your second ACL injury,
这就是我们进行血液检查的原因。
which is why we did the blood test.
您的胶原蛋白 1 型 α 1 基因发生突变,
You have a mutation in the collagen type 1 alpha 1 gene,
这意味着你不会像其他人那样製造那麽多的胶原蛋白。
which means you don't make as much collagen as everyone else.
请不要告诉我我必须退出越野赛。
Please don't tell me I have to quit cross-country.
我很抱歉地说,跑步可能不适合你。
I'm sorry to say that running might not be for you.
但。。。这就是我释放能量的方式!
But... it's how I get my energy out!
而且我有很多额外的能量。
And I have a lot of extra energy.
你必须找到另一种方式。
You'll have to find another way.
这会痊癒,只是需要时间。
And this'll heal, it just takes time.
好?
Okay?
我会更新你的PT处方。
I'll renew your PT prescription.
谢谢。
Thank you.
所以我正式是一个变种人。
So I'm officially a mutant.
我父亲有这种胶原蛋白吗?
Did my father have this collagen thing?
哦,我不知道,因为精♥子♥库没有
Oh, I don't know, because sperm banks didn't have
当时的那种资讯。
that type of information back then.
他不是你父亲,好吗?他是一位匿名捐赠者。
And he wasn't your father, okay? He was an anonymous donor.
如果我有血友病怎麽办?
What if I have hemophilia?
就像如果...如果他是罗曼诺夫呢!
Like what if... what if he's a Romanov!
你没有血友病,亲爱的,他不是罗曼诺夫。
You don't have hemophilia, honey, and he wasn't a Romanov.
不。你不知道!你什麽都不知道!
No. You don't know that! You don't know anything!
我不知道你为什麽会做这麽鲁莽的事情
I don't know why you would do something so reckless
用我的生命!
with my life!
我们一周前提交了论文
We turned in our essays a week ago
她甚至还没有读过它们。
and she hasn't even read them yet.
老师的反馈是什麽
What is it about your teacher's feedback
你马上需要吗?
that you need right away?
万事!它决定了我们的成绩。
Everything! It determines our grades.
听起来你很不耐烦知道那个成绩。
It sounds like you're impatient to know that grade.
不,你只是想让派克女士夸奖你。
No, you just want Ms. Parker to praise you.
“很好的用词选择,威尔。”
"Excellent word choice, Will."
那不是真的。我只是觉得...
That's not true. I just think...
...我们按时上交,
...we turned them in on time,
她应该读一读。
she should read them.
如果你对你所做的工作感觉良好,
If you feel good about the work you did,
为什麽需要她的验证?
why do you need her validation?
你能不能停止收缩一分钟就好了
Can you just stop being a shrink for a minute
就做我的妈妈?
and just be my mom?
你必须守住门吗?
Do you have to hold the door?
你能试着文明一点吗?
Can you just try to be civil?
拜託!
Oh, come on!
帮我抓住它。知道了。
Help me grab that. I got it.
为什麽杰西的妈妈这麽烦你?
Why does Jessie's mom bug you so much?
你们曾经是朋友。不要提醒我。
You used to be friends. Don't remind me.
医生怎麽说?- 我有缺陷。
What'd the doctor say? - That I'm defective.
但我们已经知道了。呃,没有人有缺陷
But we already knew that. Uh, nobody is defective
嗯...威尔,谢谢你帮助我们。
and um... Will, thank you for helping us.
是的。你很可爱。
Yeah. You're very sweet.
对不起。拜託。
I'm sorry. Oh, please.
好。
Okay.
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿,弗恩。你好。
Hey, Fern. Hi.
嘿。
Hey.
呃,你晚饭吃什麽?
Uh, what'd you get for dinner?
好饺子... - 啊。
The good dumplings... - Ah.
...从拐角处的那个地方。
...from that place around the corner.
之后我们要玩一个游戏,你必须
We're gonna play a game after, where you have to
组成一本书的第一行,
make up the first line of a book,
然后每个人都猜测哪一个是真实的。
and then everyone guesses which one is the real one.
它和听起来一样不酷。
It's exactly as uncool as it sounds.
想来玩吗?
Wanna come play?
弗恩,我相信他们很忙。
Fern, I'm sure they're busy.
是的。我有很多功课要做。
Yeah, yeah. I've got a lot of homework to do.
我的下一次PT预约是什麽时候?
What time is my next PT appointment?
星期四放学后。
Thursday after school.
威尔帮助我们真的很好。
It was really nice of Will to help us out.
你们两个之间有什麽事吗?
Is there anything between you two?
什麽?不!妈妈!我认识他一辈子。
What? No! Mom! I've known him my whole life.
我永远不会这样想他。
I would never think of him that way.
你刚刚描述了约翰·休斯的每一部电影的情节。
You just described the plot to every John Hughes film.
约翰休斯是谁?
Who's John Hughes?
我不是。。。
I'm not...
...不要过度保护。但你是。
...not to be over-protective. But you are.
只是...
It's just...
亲爱的,我有男朋友太年轻了,我很后悔。
Honey, I had boyfriends too young, and I regret it.
而你和威尔有着如此美好的友谊。
And you and Will have such a nice friendship.
冒这个险是错误的。
It would be a mistake to risk that.
我不是!我不知道你为什麽认为我是!
I'm not! I don't know why you think I am!
因为我看到他看着你的样子。
Because I see the way that he looks at you.
哦,停下。
Oh, stop.
啸呃。
Ew.
杰西?
Jessie?
在。。。
Um...
一。。。一秒钟。
one... one second.
我能进来吗?- 请一秒钟。
Can I come in? - One second, please.
就一个...
Just one...
我以为你可能想冰...
I thought you might wanna ice...
那是DNA试剂盒吗?
Is that a DNA kit?
在。。。或。
Um... maybe.
好。
Okay.
我。。。我只是想知道更多。
I... I just wanted to know more.
我想也许,你知道,嗯,
I thought maybe, you know, um,
捐赠者拿了一个并登记联繫。
the donor took one and registered to be contacted.
什麽。。。你的梦想结果是这样的吗?
What... is your dream outcome with this?
好吧,嗯,我想如果他确实注册了,
Well, um, I guess if he did register,
这意味着他可以接受被发现,
that would mean he was okay with being found,
也许我能见到他,
and maybe I could meet him,
也许我在某个地方有一个完整的家庭。
and maybe I have a whole family somewhere.
你知道他们不会真的是你的家人,对吧?
You know they wouldn't really be your family, right?
你为什麽认为他们会拒绝我?
Why do you assume they would just reject me?
不,不,亲爱的。在。
No. No, no, honey. No.
我。。。我不这麽认为。
I... I don't think that.
你真好。
You're wonderful.
我只是。。。
I just...
我只是希望...
I just wish...
...我对你来说已经足够了。
...that I were enough for you.
妈妈,不要!-我知道 我知道
Mom, don't! - I know, I know,
我应该是这裡的大人
I'm supposed to be the grown up here
而不是表达我的感受,我只是...
and not show my feelings, I just...
天啊。这很难。
Oh, God. It is hard.
我不是想伤害你。我。。。
I'm not trying to hurt you. I...
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表