剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
我也不能告诉他。
I can't tell him either.
呃,有人伤害了你吗?
Uh, did someone hurt you?
不。不是那样的。
No. It wasn't like that.
好。-它。。。是裡奇。
Okay. - It... it was Richie.
裡奇?
Richie?
这是两次。
It was twice.
他要怎麽做?
What's he gonna do about it?
雪丽已经够恨我了,
Shelly already hates me enough,
那麽告诉他有什麽意义呢?
so what's the point in telling him?
嗯,看,嗯...
Well, look, um...
我知道好像不像,
I know that it doesn't seem like it,
但你有选择。
but you have options.
採用?
Adoption?
我还是要生孩子,
I would still have to have the baby,
这意味着我的父母发现了。
which means my parents finding out.
是的,好吧,还有其他选择。
Yeah, well, there are other options.
你的意思是堕胎。
You mean abortion.
你不反对吗?
You're not against that?
它。。。我是什麽并不重要。
It... it doesn't matter what I am.
这就是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
我的意思是。。。
I mean...
...当然,但德克萨斯州是不行的,奥克拉荷马州也是如此。
...sure, but Texas is a no go, so is Oklahoma.
我试图找到您可以在邮件中订购的药丸
I tried to find the pills you can order in the mail
但是您需要一个他们可以邮寄到的位址
but you need an address they can mail them to
显然我没有。
and obviously I don't have that.
即使我可以让自己去新墨西哥州
Even if I could get myself to New Mexico
并找到支付方式,
and find a way to pay for it,
我得找个有驾照的人开车送我回去,
I'd have to find someone with a license to drive me back,
我不能要求任何人这样做
and I can't ask anybody to do that
因为那样每个人都会知道。
because then everyone would know.
我不是白痴,好吗?
I'm not an idiot, okay?
但是我应该怎麽做呢?我不能怀孕。
But what am I supposed to do? I can't be pregnant.
我不能。我不能。
I can't. I can't.
听。在这裡,听。听我说。
Listen. Here, listen. Listen to me.
我们会弄清楚的。好?
We'll figure it out. Okay?
我保证。
I promise.
我保证。
I promise.
杰克·弗莱彻不满足
Jack Fletcher wasn't content
只是为了教他的学生课程。
simply to teach his students the curriculum.
他暗示自己进入了他们的个人生活。
He insinuated himself into their personal lives.
他培养他们把他当作同龄人
He groomed them to see him as a peer
这样他就可以接近他们。
so that he could get close to them.
其中许多关係是不恰当的
Many of these relationships were inappropriate
并构成滥用权力。
and constituted an abuse of power.
但他与十六岁的克拉拉·帕尔默的关係
But his relationship with sixteen-year-old Clara Palmer
走得更远。
went even further.
弗莱彻先生希望全世界都能看到他。
Mr. Fletcher would like the world to see him
作为一个有爱心的教育家。
as a caring educator.
一位热情的老师。
An enthusiastic teacher.
但这不是这个人。
But that's not what this man is.
这个人就在这裡?
This man right here?
这个人是个掠食者。
This man is a predator.
蛋清?
Clara?
是的?-我能进来吗?
Yeah? - Can I come in?
是的。
Yep.
对不起,亲爱的。你拿了我的睫毛膏吗?
Sorry, Sweetie. Did you take my mascara?
我不涂睫毛膏。
I don't wear mascara.
我以为你可能借了它
I thought you might have borrowed it
为您的学校游戏。不,我没有。
for your school play. No, I didn't.
你还好吗?我们五点就要出发去取我的新车了。
Are you alright? We're leaving in five to pick up my new car.
我只是,我必须缝一堆服装
I just, I have to sew a bunch of costumes
为了戏,去节俭。这将需要整个週末。
for the play and go thrifting. It's gonna take all weekend.
但你必须来,你选择了颜色。
But you have to come, you picked the colour.
你能告诉妈她不需要吗
Can you please tell your mother that she doesn't need
给汽车推销员留下深刻印象?我已经买了车。
to impress the car salesman? I've already bought the car.
克拉拉说她不能来。
Clara says she can't come.
哦。为什麽不呢?来吧,这会很有趣。
Oh. Why not? Come on, it'll be fun.
我不能去。对不起。
I can't go. I'm sorry.
好吧,我们应该开始』。
Alright then, we should get goin'.
我们有电话,你可以打电话。
We got our phones, you can call.
回头见。
See you later.
咖啡?
Coffee?
咖啡。
Coffee.
给你
There you go
杰克弗莱彻宿醉特辑来了。
and here comes the Jack Fletcher hangover special.
再也不会在欢乐时光抛弃我了。
Never abandon me at happy hour again.
对不起,我昨晚没有成功。
I'm sorry I didn't make it last night.
对不起,我不记得了
And I'm sorry I don't remember
无论你告诉我关于达斯汀和他的妻子。
whatever you told me about Dustin and his wife.
他们又要分开了吗?
Are they separating again?
嗯,呃,是的,我们拭目以待。我嗯......
Um, uh, yeah we'll see. I um...
我告诉他我今天要开车去敖德萨看他。
I told him I'd drive down to Odessa today to see him.
哦,我们和家人一起烧烤。
Oh, we have the barbeque with my family.
是的,我知道,我嗯...
Yes, I know, I um...
我只是觉得我必须在他身边。
I just feel like I have to be there for him.
没关係。
That's okay.
只是我的兄弟们在看比赛
It's just gonna be my brothers watching the game
我妈妈给每个和我一起上高中的女孩起名字
and my mom naming every girl I went to high school with
谁已婚有孩子。
who's married with kids.
好吧,也许你们两个应该定个日期。
Well, maybe you two should set a date.
哦,是的?你要锁定它?
Oh yeah? You're gonna lock this down?
你知道的。
You know it.
你好。
Hi.
你好。
Hi.
如果你想改变主意也没关係。
It's okay if you want to change your mind.
是吗?
Do you?
不。
No.
我睡了多久了?
How long have I been asleep for?
呃,大约一个小时。再多一点。
Uh, about an hour. A little more.
对不起,这是一段漫长的车程。
I'm sorry it's such a long drive.
我不介意。
I don't mind.
停止堕胎!
Stop abortion!
别再杀上帝的宝贝了!
Stop killing God's baby!
我做过一次。
I did that once.
小时候和妈妈在一起。
With my mom when I was little.
花了很长时间把我的头髮编成辫子,就像我们应该的那样
Spent a long time braiding my hair like we were supposed
向他们展示他们缺少什麽或其他东西。
to show them what they were missing or something.
办理登机手续。克拉拉·帕尔默。
Checking in. Clara Palmer.
你的约会是在一个。
Your appointment was at one.
我知道,对不起,我们...我们开了很长的路。
I know, I'm sorry, we... we had a really long drive.
没关係。这些日子我们总是落后。
It's okay. We're always behind these days.
在此处填写这些表格。
Fill out these forms here.
绿色的用于保险。
The green one is for insurance.
如果您需要付款方面的説明,
If you're going to need help with payment,
有些组织可以——
there are organizations that can--
我可以用现金支付吗?
Can I pay with cash?
是的。是750美元。-好。
Yes. It's $750. - Okay.
但是您需要填写标有的部分
But you will need to fill out the section marked
“紧急联繫人。”谢谢。
"emergency contact." Thank you.
我们将确认您使用超声波的距离。
We'll confirm how far along you are with an ultrasound.
你不必看显示器,好吗?
You don't have to look at the monitor, okay?
如果你比你想像的更远,
If you're further than you think,
您可能需要医疗程序来结束妊娠。
you may need a medical procedure to end the pregnancy.
如果是这样的话,有人和你在一起吗?
If that's the case, is someone here with you?
是的。
Yeah.
好,好。
Okay, good.
这不会有什麽坏处,但你会感到一些压力。
This won't hurt, but you'll feel some pressure.
好。
Okay.
您的测量刚刚超过七周,
You're measuring just over seven weeks,
这意味着你不需要手术。
which means you don't need surgery.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表