剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
我可以算一算,白♥痴♥, 我会得到钱。
I can do the math, moron,I'll get the money.
(敲门)
(knocking)
(叹气) - 我 得 走了。
(sighing)- I gotta go.
我敲门了。 你在和谁说话?
I knocked.Who were you talking to?
一个朋友。
A friend.
你的朋友 有 名字吗? - 贾克斯。
Your friend have a name? - Jax.
贾克斯来自哪里? - 互联网。
Where's Jax from?- The internet.
哦。我听见你们两个 谈论金钱。
Oh. I heard you two talking about money.
是的。这是一种投资。
Yeah. It's an investment.
加密或...
Crypto or...
从什么时候开始你在乎 我的朋友是谁
Since when do you carewho my friends are
或者我用它们做什么?
or what I do with them?
我是你的父亲, 我当然 在乎。
I'm your father, of course I care.
(嗤之以鼻)
(scoffs)
看,如果你不想要 和我说话,没关系,
Look, if you don't wantto talk to me, that's fine,
但我们必须找到你 您可以与之交谈的人。
but we have to find you someone you can speak to.
关于什么?
About what?
嗯,这个,对于初学者。
Well, this, for starters.
这是你吗?
Was this you?
(笑)
(laughing)
这是一个简单的问题,Dev。
It's a simple question, Dev.
你是干什么的 问我到底?
What are youasking me exactly?
如果我喂那只狗 一团碎牛肉
If I fed that doga wad of ground beef
掺有老鼠药 在我把它的头骨撞进去之前 用锤子?
laced with rat poisonbefore I bashed its skull inwith a hammer?
你?
Did you?
如果我这样做了,你应该是 感谢我的平安 而且安静。
If I did, you should be thanking me for the peaceand quiet.
没有更多的是,是的,是的。
No more yap, yap, yap.
我们还没有在这里完成。嘿!
We're not done here. Hey!
(叹气)
(sighing)
(通过 打开) - 德文刚用完 的房♥子。
(door opening)- Devin just ran outof the house.
他说你指责他 杀死 邻居的 狗。
He said you accused him of killing the neighbour's dog.
我的上帝,斯科特,他不是那个人 谁在这里需要帮助。你是!
My God, Scott, he's not the onewho needs help here. You are!
阅读此内容。
Read this.
这是呃...
This is uh...
德文学校的女孩, 萨布丽娜·卡瓦诺。
the girl from Devin's school,Sabrina Kavanaugh.
是的。
Yeah.
(Devin):没有人听 给 任何人.
(Devin): No one listens to anyone.
他们只是想听听他们自己的 愚蠢的模彷声音
They just want to hear their own stupid copycat voices
互相复♥制♥ 在无限循环中,24-7.
copying each other on an endless loop, 24-7.
我很特别,因为我知道 我是谁
I'm special because I know who I am
我知道我想要什么
and I know what I want.
不像所有的Stacys 和乍得人
Not like all the Stacys and the Chads
像昆虫一样走来走去,
who walk around like insects,
不知道我的靴子 就在他们头顶上
clueless that my boot is right over their heads
随时准备下来 我 选择.
ready to come down whenever I choose.
我记得每个人 谁曾经试图伤害我 .
I remember everyone who's ever tried to hurt me.
尤其是你,萨布丽娜
Especially you, Sabrina.
你以为我没有看到你 在嘲笑 我?
You think I didn't see you laughing at me?
好吧,让我们看看 你在笑
Well, let's see if you're laughing when I wipe you
还有你婊♥子♥的屄♥♥ 离开地球表面 .
and your bitches' coven off the face of planet Earth.
因为零小时 快到了
Because Zero Hour is almost here.
我会尊重 我 应得的.
And I will take the respect I deserve.
(鸣喇叭)
(honking)
(轮胎 尖叫)
(tires screeching)
(口吃)
(stuttering)
我无法停止颤抖 马上。
I can't stop shaking right now.
没关系。
It's okay.
没关系。我在这里。
It's okay. I'm here.
没关系。 -天啊。
It's okay.- Oh God.
斯科特,我很抱歉。 -不 不 不。
Scott, I'm so sorry.- No, no, no.
我很抱歉。 -嘘。
I'm so sorry.- Shh.
(哭)
(crying)
(轻笑) 嗯,这是一个新的。
(chuckling)Well, that's a new one.
透析时喝酒。 (笑)
Drinking while dialyzing.(laughing)
还是透析 喝酒时?
Or is it dialyzingwhile drinking?
无论哪种方式,我都怀疑 您的肾脏科医生会批准。
Either way, I doubt your nephrologist would approve.
我有四期肾 失败了,所以我问自己:
I've got stage four renal failure, so I ask myself:
我到底有什么 输了?
What the hell do I have to lose?
(轻笑)
(chuckling)
如果我知道你会来,
If I'd known you were coming,
我会再带一杯。
I'd have brought another glass.
我只是想让你知道 纳丁接受了我的道歉,
I just wanted to let you know that Nadine accepted my apology,
所以我们 都很好。
so we're all good.
哦。我有一种有趣的感觉
Oh. I have a funny feeling
你没有来这里 只是为了谈论纳丁。
you didn't come here just to talk about Nadine.
我不想给你带来负担。
I don't want to burden you.
我假设我们在谈论 关于德文。
I assume we're talkingabout Devin.
(叹气)
(sighing)
(叹气)
(sighing)
他准备好了,米奇。 做坏事。
He's getting ready, Mitch.To do something bad.
你是什么意思 “坏事 ”?
What do you mean, "something bad"?
我找到了一本日记 他一直藏在房♥间里。
I found a journal thathe keeps hidden in his room.
在我把它放回去之前, 我拿了这些。
Before I put it back,I took these.
我不知道该怎么办。
I don't know what to do.
我不能告诉他 我搜查了他的房♥间,
I can't tell him that I searched his room,
它会摧毁一点点信任 我们之间有。
it'll destroy what little trustwe have between us.
他拒绝看到 治疗师。
And he refuses to seea therapist.
林恩在这一切中在哪里?
Where's Lynn in all this?
我们在同一页面上。 最后。
We're on the same page. Finally.
不是我们两个人 知道如何处理这个问题。
Not that either of us have a clue how to handle this.
警♥察♥呢?
What about the police?
这足以得到 非自愿持有。
This is enough to get an involuntary hold.
最长72小时
72 hours max.
而这只有在德文提交的情况下 到心理评估,
And that's only if Devin submitsto a psychological evaluation,
他不会这样做。
which he will not do.
看,一定有 他们可以做的事情。
Look, there's gotta be something they can do.
比如?
Like what?
他们不能逮捕他 因为他没有犯下的罪行。
They can't arrest him for a crime he hasn't committed.
德文受伤的想法 他自己已经够恐怖的了。
The idea of Devin hurtinghimself is horrifying enough.
但是如果他受伤了怎么办 别人?
But what if he hurtssomeone else?
如果他这样做怎么办 我怕什么?
What if he doeswhat I'm afraid of?
什么。。。
What...
我的直觉告诉我, 他会做的。
My gut tells me that he will do.
有时。。。
Sometimes...
这听起来 很 糟糕...
And this is gonna sound awful...
有时。。。
Sometimes...
我想我明白了 电♥话♥
I imagine that I get thisphone call
德文被杀了 在车祸中。
that Devin's been killedin a car accident.
我一直在等待 这种原始的悲伤打击了我。
And I keep waiting forthis primal grief to hit me.
但相反,
But instead,
我只有这个 压倒性的解脱。
I just have thisoverwhelming relief.
贝克尔博士 作为神经外科医生,
Dr. Becker,as neurosurgeons,
你习惯了制♥作♥ 艰难的决定。
you're used to making hard decisions.
选择较小的 两个糟糕的选择。
Choosing the lesserof two bad choices.
这是真的。
This is true.
你能给我举个例子吗?
Can you give me an example?
为了切除 肿瘤,我们有 要考虑到
To remove a tumour, we haveto take into consideration
患者的生命 妥协
the patient's life being compromised
通过瘫痪或其他 认知缺陷。
by paralysis or some othercognitive deficit.
历经岁月 你们认识了,
Over the yearsyou've known each other,
哈蒙博士分享了 德文对你的问题?
has Dr. Harmon shared Devin's problems with you?
他是 我的朋友。
He's my friend.
哈蒙博士是否分享了他的恐惧 德文正在策划
Did Dr. Harmon share his fearthat Devin was planning
犯下大屠♥杀♥?
to commit mass murder?
不。不明确。 - 但本质上。
No. Not explicitly.- But essentially.
是的。
Yes.
他也分享过吗 当发生时发生了什么
Did he also sharewhat happened when
他回答了他的担忧 报♥警♥?
he took his concernsto the police?
他很沮丧,他们 对此无能为力。
He was frustrated that theywouldn't do anything about it.
所以 哈蒙博士是...
So Dr. Harmon was...
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表