剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
哦。- 我不只是开车经过。
Oh. - I wasn't just driving by.
事实是,当我们见面时,我不知道,
The truth is, when we met, I don't know,
感觉我们有很多共同点。
it felt like we had a lot in common.
我无法停止对你的思念。我。。。
I couldn't stop thinking about you. I...
我找到了您的网站,其中包含您的所有清单。
I found your website, with all your listings.
我看到了这个开放日。
I saw this open house.
大声说出来,听起来有点毛骨悚然。
Saying it out loud, it sounds a little creepy.
一点儿。
A little.
右。你是对的。
Right. You're right.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
也讨人喜欢。
Also flattering.
你可能正在看某人。
You're probably seeing someone.
呃。。。其实不然。
Uh...no, actually.
我是,但是...
I was, but...
对不起。
I'm sorry.
它就是这样。
It is what it is.
爱丽丝,呃,当你有第二个。
Alice, uh, when you have a second.
在。
Um.
好吧,如果你想...
Well, if you ever wanna...
我不知道,吃晚饭什麽的,
I don't know, get dinner or something,
你有我的号码。没有压力。
you have my number. No pressure.
你週五有计划吗?
You got plans Friday?
星期五?当然。
Friday? Yeah, sure.
我的意思是不,我没有,我的意思是星期五很棒。
I mean no, I don't, I mean Friday's great.
好。
Okay.
对不起。
Excuse me.
你好。你准备上楼?好。
Hi. You ready to go upstairs? Okay.
哇。
Wow.
新车?是的,我换了我的旧。
New car? Yeah, I traded in my old one.
我会说你交易了。
I'd say you traded up.
您想知道司机如何负担得起?
You're wondering how a driver can afford it?
不,我不是。
No, I wasn't.
实际上,我最近继承了一些钱。
I actually inherited some money recently.
我有一个叔叔去世了。
I had an uncle who passed away.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
我几乎不认识他。
I barely knew him.
有什麽好笑的?不,没什麽。
What's so funny? No, nothing.
我只是。。。我不确定我会和你一起骑在前面。
I just... I wasn't sure I'd be riding up front with you.
如果你愿意,你可以骑在后面。
If you want, you can ride in the back.
哦,你知道吗?
Oh, you know what?
三豆炖菜听起来真的很好。
The three- bean stew sounds really good.
我以前从未在功能表上看到过。
I haven't seen that on the menu before.
是的,很棒。
Yeah, it's great.
我真的不是一个忠实的埃斯卡罗尔粉丝。
I'm not really a big escarole fan.
我也不是,但它适用于辣椒和迷迭香。
Me neither, but it works with the chili and rosemary.
厨师是魔术师。
Chef's a magician.
嗨,您准备好订购了吗?
Hi, are you ready to order?
请再等几分钟。
A couple more minutes, please.
答桉是肯定的。别着急。
Of course. Take your time.
谢谢你。我真的需要它。
Thanks for this. I really needed it.
我很惊讶你没有计划。
I'm surprised you didn't have plans.
我应该和几个女朋友一起去上州。
I was supposed to go upstate with a couple of girlfriends.
我们想尝试这个新的温泉度假村。
There was this new spa retreat we wanted to try.
但感觉就像整个事情
But it just felt like the whole thing
本来会是一个可惜的派对。
was gonna be a pity party.
你是说。。。分手?
You mean... the breakup?
是的。这是相当新的。
Yeah. It was fairly recent.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
你真的想知道吗?
You really wanna know?
只有当你想谈论它时。
Only if you feel like talking about it.
我们在一家酒吧见面,就像八个月前一样。
We met at a bar, like eight months ago.
疯狂的化学反应,马上。
Insane chemistry, right off the bat.
我觉得他没有社交媒体很迷人。
I thought it was charming he didn't have social media.
原来,他有妻子了。
Turns out, he had a wife.
还有孩子。
And kids.
你是怎麽知道的?
How'd you find out?
呃,他终于乾淨了。出乎意料。
Uh, he finally came clean. Just out of the blue.
我的意思是,他说他想离开她
I mean, he said he wanted to leave her
但他需要时间,而且...
but he needed time and...
你结束了它?
And you ended it?
是的,当然。我的意思是。。。
Yes, of course. I mean...
他一直在努力,即使他是认真的,也只是......
he keeps trying and even if he's serious, it's just...
我一直在想,你怎麽恢复
I keep thinking like, how do you recover
从这样的东西?你如何从这麽大的谎言中恢复过来?
from something like that? How do you recover from a lie that big?
对不起。我没有。。。不。
I'm sorry. I don't... No.
...是TMI。
...it's TMI.
这就是我一直在做的事情。
It's just what I always do.
我爱上了这些神秘、冷漠的老傢伙。
I fall for these older guys who are mysterious, aloof.
不能利用的。
Unavailable.
好吧,也许你已经准备好接受不同的东西了。
Well, maybe you're ready for something different.
你作证说哈利勒先生表达了敌意
You testified that Mr. Khalil expressed animosity
以及对女性的怨恨。
and resentment toward women.
你见过他身体表演吗?
Did you ever see him act out physically?
诉诸暴♥力♥?
Resort to violence?
不。
No.
一次都没有?
Not once?
在你的友谊史上?
In the history of your friendship?
我猜他把它装在瓶子裡。
I guess he kept it bottled up.
有些人只是啪,你知道吗?
Some people just snap, you know?
他从不多谈论他小时候看到的东西,
He never talked much about what he saw as a kid,
但不需要天才就能看到
but it didn't take a genius to see
可能有一些创伤。
there was probably some trauma.
是的?- 嗨,呃,哈利勒夫人?
Yes? - Hi, uh, Mrs. Khalil?
我是汤姆·布拉迪克,萨米尔的朋友。
I'm Tom Braddick, Samir's friend.
哦,是的,下班。
Oh yes, from work.
他谈了这麽多关于你的事。
He's talked so much about you.
他也告诉我很多关于你的事。
He's told me a lot about you too.
请进。
Please, come in.
我,呃,我很抱歉出现这样。
I'm, uh, I'm so sorry to show up like this.
是。。。他在这裡吗?我一直在努力联繫他,然后...
Is... is he here? I've been trying to reach him and...
不,他今晚在工作。
No, he's working tonight.
这是他告诉你的吗?
Is that what he told you?
这不是他告诉我的,而是他在做什麽。
It's not what he told me, it's what he's doing.
你为什麽要问我这个?
Why are you asking me that?
萨米尔已经三个星期没有上班了。
Samir hasn't been to work in three weeks.
他一言不发地放下了车和钥匙。
He dropped off his car and his keys without a word.
这太荒谬了。
That's absurd.
他不会回我的电话或短♥信♥——
He won't return my calls or my texts--
不,他一直在开车。
No, he's been driving constantly.
他想尽可能多地存钱
He wants to save as much as he can
在他秋天开始上医学院之前。
before he starts medical school in the fall.
医学院?
Medical school?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
什麽?
What?
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
怎麽了,布鲁克林!我们在求爱。
What's up, Brooklyn! We're courtship.
非常感谢你的到来。
Thanks so much for comin' out.
♪ I'll see if your number
♪ 我看看你的号码
♪ Is still in my phone
♪ 仍在我的手机中
♪ And if so
♪ 如果是这样
♪ You could put your hands around my waist ♪
♪ 你可以把手放在我的腰上 ♪
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
一切都很棒!
Everything's amazing!
好。
Okay.
♪ Turn the radio on our favourite song ♪
♪ 开启收音机播放我们最喜欢的歌♥曲 ♪
♪ I wish it were prom tonight
♪ 我希望今晚是舞会
♪ You lookin' so pretty
♪ 你看起来真漂亮
♪ But we could have prom tonight ♪
♪ 但我们今晚♪可以举行舞会
♪ One I liked ♪
♪ 我喜欢♪的一个
妈妈
Mum,
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表