剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
我没有旅行,但我确实找到了一个合法的停车位
I'm not travelling, but I did find a legal parking spot
在曼哈顿,如果这不值得庆祝......
in Manhattan and if that isn't worth celebrating...
嗯,我觉得和同事喝一杯听起来很棒,
Um, I think getting a drink with a colleague sounds great,
但我只是,我必须清楚,嗯,这就是全部
but I just, I gotta be clear, um, that that's all it is
因为我结婚了。
because I'm married.
可以吗?
May I?
确定。
Sure.
对不起,我来晚了。我有他,伊内兹。
Sorry I'm late. I've got him, Inez.
好。我们走吧。我们走吧。
Alright. Let's go. Let's go.
到目前为止,据说有10个人,但你知道...
There's saying 10 people so far, but you know...
上周我乘坐同一列火车去了波士顿。
I went to Boston last week on that same train.
太可怕了。我们是在谈论波士顿火车吗?
It's awful. Are we talking about the Boston train?
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
是的,在这裡。看看吧。
Yeah, here. Check it out.
员警和救护车仍在
Police and ambulances are still
在火车出轨的现场。
on the scene of the derailed train.
你已经联繫到了摩根骑士。
You've reached Morgan Knight.
留言。
Leave a message.
嘿,阿裡,我需要你站在这边。
Hey, Ari, I need you to stand over here.
我得打个电话。
I've got to make a phone call.
但是我们已经迟到了!-阿裡!阿裡。
But we're already late! - Ari! Ari.
听我说。我需要你站在这裡。
Listen to me. I need you to stand right here.
这裡。就在这儿。不要动。
Here. Right here. Do not move.
呆在那裡。
Stay right there.
我们捣毁了你告诉我的那个哥伦比亚傢伙,
We busted that Colombian dude you told me about,
他把三个女孩关起来。
he had three girls locked up.
你想给我一枚奖牌,去吧,但你知道...
You wanna give me a medal, go ahead, but you know...
嘿,你做得很好,弗拉科。
Hey, you're doing good work, Flaco.
那是谁?
Who's that?
是我哥哥。
It's my brother.
我不知道你有个弟弟。
I didn't know you had a brother.
我得拿这个。
I gotta take this.
来吧,出去,弗拉科。
Come on, get out, Flaco.
好。
Alright.
杰斯?- 摩根在波士顿的火车上。
Jase? - Morgan is on the Boston train.
崩溃?
The crash?
是的,她没有回答
Yes, and she's not answering
她的手机,还有...
her phone, and...
他们一直在谈论人们死了。
And they keep talking about people being dead.
我一直在拨打这个紧急号码,但我无法与任何人接通。
I keep calling this emergency number but I can't get through to anyone.
好的,我会打几个电话。
Okay, I'll make some calls.
你在哪裡?家。
Where are you? Home.
好的,我马上就到。你还在 54 号吗?
Okay, I'll be right there. Are you still on 54th?
东72号。我会给你发简讯位址。
East 72nd. I'll text you the address.
嘿,伙计,我们将不得不跳过这个独奏会。
Hey, buddy, we're gonna have to skip this recital.
我们将在楼上讨论它。加油。
We will talk about it upstairs. Come on.
我不敢相信我错过了火车。
I can't believe I missed my train.
谁没有错过火车?
Who hasn't missed a train?
我。
Me.
我一生中从未错过过火车。
I've never missed a train in my entire life.
我从来没有做过这样的事情。
I've never done anything like this.
到目前为止,你怎麽样?
How's it going for you so far?
嗯,对不起。我只是。。。
Um, sorry. I just...
我丈夫一直打电话,我只是担心这是我的孩子。
My husband keeps calling and I'm just worried it's my kid.
嗨,嗯,我可以给你回电话吗?
Hi, um, can I call you back?
我只是在检查以确保你没事。
I was just checking to make sure you're okay.
是啊,我为什麽不呢?
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
你不是在5:40去波士顿的火车上吗?
Weren't you on the 5:40 train to Boston?
嗯,我...我错过了。
Um, I... I missed it.
哦,感谢上帝。
Oh, thank God.
为什麽?我不明白。
Why? I don't understand.
发生了一场可怕的事故,新闻到处都是。
There was a terrible accident it's all over the news.
急救人员正在残骸中寻找倖存者
First responders are searching for survivors in the wreckage
开往波士顿的火车。
of the Boston-bound train.
出轨的原因尚不清楚。
The cause of the derailment is not yet known.
火车今晚早些时候离开纽约市。哦,我的上帝。
The train departed New York City earlier this evening. Oh, my God.
嘿。请进。
Hey. Come in.
嘿。- 嘿,你发现了什麽吗?
Hey. - Hey, did you find anything?
我和我在交通工具上的伙伴交谈过。
I talked to my buddy in transport.
没有一个伤亡与摩根的描述相符。
None of the casualties match Morgan's description.
那麽,为什麽我没有收到她的消息呢?
Well, then, why haven't I heard from her?
嘿,阿裡。
Hey, Ari.
你是谁?- 你是什麽意思,“你是谁?
Who are you? - What do you mean, "who are you?"
这是你的叔叔埃裡克,你知道的。给他一个拥抱。
This is your uncle Eric, you know that. Give him a hug.
嘿,这很酷。很酷。
Hey, it's cool. It's cool.
不如碰个拳头怎麽样?是的?
How about a fist bump instead? Yeah?
我几乎是一个陌生人。
I'm practically a stranger.
谁想拥抱一个陌生人,对吧?
Who wants to hug a stranger, right?
右。这很奇怪。
Right. It's weird.
是的。- 好吧,给我们一些隐私。
Yeah. - Alright, give us some privacy.
他知道什麽?不。
He know anything? No.
你无法追踪她的手机或其他东西吗?
Can't you trace her phone or something?
嘿,任何知道任何事情的人都在关注她,
Hey, anybody that knows anything is looking out for her,
所以深吸一口气,好吗?
so take a breath, okay?
嗯,是的。
Um, yeah.
对不起,我没有打电话。我知道你很担心。
I'm sorry I didn't call. I know you were worried.
谢谢你来到这裡,埃裡克。
Thanks for being here, Eric.
你。。。我给你留了12条消息。
You... I left you 12 messages.
你接不通电话?你不能给我打电话?
You couldn't answer your phone? You couldn't call me?
阿裡在他的房♥间里吗?
Is Ari in his room?
是的。现在告诉我你为什麽不接电话。
Yeah. Now tell me why you didn't answer the phone.
我要去把他塞进去,然后,我们再谈。
I'm gonna go tuck him in and then, we'll talk.
不不。你会留在这裡
No, no. You're gonna stay right here
告诉我为什麽
and tell me why the hell
你没有接我的电话。
you didn't answer my calls.
嘿 嘿。
Hey, hey.
我真的很高兴你没事,摩根。
I'm really glad you're okay, Morgan.
至少我终于看到了这个美丽的公♥寓♥。
And at least I finally got to see this beautiful apartment.
顺便说一下,这真的很好。
It's really nice by the way.
给里贾纳我的爱。
Give Regina my love.
我会的。
I will.
那麽,这到底是怎麽回事呢?
So, what the hell is going on?
我想离婚。
I want a divorce.
对不起?
Excuse me?
我说我想离婚。
I said I want a divorce.
所以你今晚和别人在一起。
So you were with someone else tonight.
嗯?不,你没有错过火车,
Hmm? No, you didn't miss the train,
你今晚和别人睡在一起。
you were sleeping with someone else tonight.
我和别人在一起。我们没有睡在一起。
I was with someone else. We didn't sleep together.
他是谁?
Who is he?
没关係,这不是要说的。
That doesn't matter, that's not what this is about.
哦,那麽,这是怎麽回事?某种报复?
Oh, well then, what is this about? Some kind of revenge?
“因为你说你原谅了我。
'Cause you said you forgave me.
我做了。我原谅了你。
I did. I forgave you.
我原谅了你。
I forgave you.
我试过了!
I tried!
哦。- 杰森,你...
Oh. - Jason, you...
这不是生活。
this is not a life.
不是!
It's not!
你看,我说话的时候你连我都不听。
Look, you don't even listen to me when I talk.
你不在乎我的想法或我的感受。
You don't care about what I think or what I feel.
有一半时间我试图欺骗你花时间
Half the time I'm trying to trick you into spending time
和阿裡和我在一起,这甚至不起作用!
with Ari and I, and that doesn't even work!
我已经给了你一切。- 你没有!
I have given you everything. - You haven't!
你没有给我一切,这就是我要说的!
You haven't given me everything and that's what I'm saying!
你遇见我的时候什麽都没有!无!
You had nothing when you met me! Nothing!
我努力让我们进入曼哈顿,
And I have worked my ass off to get us into Manhattan,
买这套公♥寓♥,支付阿裡的私立学校!
to buy this apartment, to pay for Ari's private school!
我不想这样!就是你!
I didn't want that! That's you!
这就是你必须证明的所有东西!
That's all the stuff you have to prove!
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表