剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
晚了。你为什麽不睡着?
it's late. Why aren't you asleep?
我一直在给你打电话。
I've been calling you.
整夜。
All night.
对不起,我很忙。
I'm sorry, I was busy.
做什麽?
Doing what?
驾驶。我告诉过你。
Driving. I told you.
我知道你告诉我的,你一直在告诉我的。
I know what you told me, what you've been telling me.
现在我要你告诉我真♥相♥。
Now I want you to tell me the truth.
你的朋友汤姆在这裡。
Your friend Tom was here.
他来找你,因为他很担心。
He came looking for you because he was worried.
我也是。
So am I.
好吧,不要这样。
Well, don't be.
他说你辞职了。
He says you quit your job.
他说你连考试都没考完?
He says you didn't even finish taking your test?
妈妈,太晚了,我现在太累了。
Mumma, it's too late and I'm too tired to do this now.
然后是钱。
And then there's the money.
萨米尔帐户中缺少一万美元。
Ten thousand dollars is missing from the account Samir.
一万美元!我打电话给银行。
Ten thousand dollars! I called the bank.
我说这一定是某种欺诈。
I said it must be some kind of fraud.
他们说,不,这不是欺诈。他们说是你。
They said, no, it's not fraud. They said it was you.
好吧,我赚了一半的钱,
Well, I earned half that money,
超过一半。
more than half.
这是我们为你的学费存的钱,萨米尔!
It's money we've been saving for your tuition, Samir!
我不上医学院了,好吗?结束了。
I'm not going to medical school anymore, okay? It's over.
你怎麽能这麽说呢?你会是什麽?
How can you say that? What will you be?
你会怎麽做?你会是谁?
What will you do? Who will you be?
我正试图弄清楚这一点。
I'm trying to figure that out.
就这样?
So that's it?
我把你带到这个国家,
I brought you to this country,
我牺牲了我的生命,所以你可以扔掉你的生命?
I sacrificed my life so you could throw yours away?
我不会抛弃我的生命。
I'm not throwing away my life.
是的,你在做什麽?- 我活在裡面!
Yeah, what are you doing? - I'm living it!
这一次。好?
For once. Okay?
我遇到了一个女人。她很了不起。我爱她。
I met a woman. She's amazing. I love her.
一个了不起的女人?真?
An amazing woman? Really?
为什麽这如此难以置信?
Why is that so hard to believe?
她能有多神奇
How amazing can she be
如果她对一个没有真正前景的人是认真的。
if she's serious about someone with no real prospects.
你不认识她。- 她认识你吗?
You don't know her. - Does she know you?
她知道你和妈住在一起吗?
Does she know you live with your mother?
她知道你骗妈吗?
Does she know you lie to your mother?
闭嘴!- 她知道你从她那裡偷东西吗?
Shut up! - Does she know you steal from her?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
停下!
Stop it!
住手,萨米尔。你去哪儿?
Stop it, Samir. Where are you going?
萨米尔!我不是小孩子,妈妈!
Samir! I'm not a child, Mumma!
不,你是个骗子。你是罪犯。一个懦夫!
No, you're a liar. You're a criminal. A coward!
萨米尔!
Samir!
是的?
Yes?
你好。是我。
Hi. It's me.
呃,萨米尔?
Uh, Samir?
我知道已经很晚了,但我们能谈谈吗?
I know it's late, but can we talk?
爱丽丝?
Alice?
好的,我马上出去。
Okay, I'll be right out.
你好。你好。
Hi. Hi.
嗯,你在这裡做什麽?
Um, what are you doing here?
今晚我玩得很开心。我睡不着。
I had such a nice time tonight. I couldn't sleep.
你可以打电话。
You could have called.
我得见你。我能进来吗?
I had to see you. Can I come in?
呃,不,我认为这不是一个好主意。
Uh, no, I don't think that's such a good idea.
我知道这很疯狂,但如果我们週末离开呢?
I know it's crazy but what if we went away for the weekend?
你提到的上州的撤退。
The retreat you mentioned upstate.
好的,萨米尔,看。- 我可以付钱。
Okay, Samir, look. - I can pay for it.
萨米尔,拜託了。- 钱不是问题。
Samir, please. - Money's no issue.
拜託,拜託。只。。。
Please, please. Just...
我需要你听我说。好?我。。。
I need you to listen to me. Okay? I...
没有简单的方法可以这麽说
there's no easy way to say this
所以我只是...我要说的。
so I'm just... I'm gonna say it.
我真的很喜欢认识你
I've really enjoyed getting to know you
你一直是一个非常好的朋友。
and you've been a very good friend.
好朋友?
A good friend?
看,事实是,是...
Look, the truth is, is that...
天啊。
Oh God.
怎麽回事?- 去裡面等。
What's goin' on? - Go wait inside.
看。这是。。。这是乔希。
Look. This is... this is Josh.
当我回到家时,他正在等我,我们把事情说了出来。
He was waiting for me when I got home and we talked things out.
他离开了他的妻子,好吗?
He left his wife, okay?
我们将努力让它发挥作用。
And we're gonna try to make it work.
不。 - 萨米尔,对不起。
No. - Samir, I'm sorry.
这就是我想要的。你听到了,伙计。
This is what I want. You heard her, buddy.
不,他在撒谎!
No, he's lying!
嘿,我警告你。
Hey, I'm warning you.
他永远不会告诉你!是我让他这麽做的!
He was never gonna tell you! I made him do it!
等。什麽?
Wait. What?
好的,看。
Okay, look.
对不起。你们两个认识?
I'm sorry. You two know each other?
爱丽丝,听着,这傢伙很危险。
Alice, listen, this guy is dangerous.
他在跟踪你。不是那样的。
He was stalking you. It wasn't like that.
有一天晚上我出来的时候,他就停在那裡。
He was parked right there one night when I came out.
他一定在看着你。他开车送我回家。
He must've been watching you. He drove me home.
给他的妻子和孩子!我让他这样做。
To his wife and kids! I made him do it.
你以为那是他的良心?
You think that was his conscience?
是的,他试图威胁我。勒索我。
Yeah, he tried to threaten me. Extort me.
不。我在保护你!
No. I was protecting you!
你们都需要离开。- 爱丽丝,等等。
You both need to leave. - Alice, wait.
不。 - 你不能相信他!
No. - You can't trust him!
看在上帝的份上。坚持住。- 离开她。
For God's sake. Just hold on. - Just leave her.
再次靠近我或爱丽丝
Come near me or Alice again
我会杀了你,你明白吗?
and I will kill you, you understand?
爱丽丝!让我进去!
Alice! Let me in!
爱丽丝!加油。让我进去!
Alice! Come on. Let me in!
爱丽丝!
Alice!
嘿!我不走!
Hey! I'm not leaving!
好?我哪儿也不去!
Okay? I'm not going anywhere!
爱丽丝!请开门。
Alice! Please open the door.
加油。请。
Come on. Please.
爱丽丝!
Alice!
开心,你这个怪胎?
Happy, you freak?
哦,现在你害怕了,是吧?
Oh, now you're scared, huh?
出去!
Get out!
出去!
Get out!
你认为你要去哪裡?
Where do you think you're going?
你要做什麽?!哼?
What'd you gonna do?! Huh?
你要去哪裡?哼?
Where you gonna go? Huh?
做个男人!
Be a man!
来吧,出去。
Come on, get out.
怪物!
Freak!
你发誓说实话吗,
Do you swear to tell the truth,
全部的真理,只有真理,所以説明你上帝?
the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God?
和到。
I do.
请您说出你的名字作为记录吗?
Would you please state your name for the record?
丽塔·哈利勒。
Rita Khalil.
你和被告是什麽关係?
And what is your relationship to the defendant?
他是我儿子。
He's my son.
哈利勒夫人,
Mrs. Khalil,
你会告诉法庭吗
would you tell the court
是什麽把你和你的儿子带到这个国家?
what brought you and your son to this country?
我的丈夫,萨米尔的父亲,
My husband, Samir's father,
他是阿勒颇一家公立医院的医生。
he was a doctor at a public hospital in Aleppo.
当冲突爆发时,
When the conflict broke out,
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表