剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
当她遇见你时。是的。
when she met you. Yeah.
是的,没错。
Yeah, that's right.
她的车的品牌和型号是什麽?
What was the make and model of her car?
呃,好吧,我不是汽车人。
Uh, well, I'm not a car guy.
我坐地铁。
I take the subway.
土生土长的纽约人?
Native New Yorker?
华盛顿高地。土生土长。
Washington Heights. Born and bred.
所以,你不能说她是否开讴歌♥
So, you couldn't say whether she drives an Acura
或凯美瑞或福克斯或...
or a Camry or Focus or...
它们对我来说都是一样的。
They're all the same to me.
颜色呢?
What about the colour?
颜色?- 汽车的。
The colour? - Of the car.
我客户的车是什麽颜色的?
What was the colour of my client's car?
我不知道。
I don't know.
您正在购买毒品
You were buying drugs
每週一次来自我的客户,
from my client once a week,
有时两次,过去三个月每週一次
sometimes twice, every week for the past three months
你不知道她车的颜色吗?
and you don't know the colour of her car?
不。- 是黑暗还是光明?
Nope. - Was it dark or light?
我想天黑了。
I think it was dark.
所以,这是一辆看起来很普通的车。
So, it was a normal-looking car.
这是一种看起来很正常的颜色。
It was a normal-looking colour.
它没有给人留下任何印象。
It made no impression whatsoever.
这是对的吗?是的。
Is that correct? Yeah.
得知我的客户端驱动器会感到惊讶吗
Would it surprise you to learn that my client drives
亮黄色的保时捷?
a bright yellow Porsche?
偶尔,比我愿意承认的更多,
Once in a while, more often than I'd like to admit,
向该法♥院♥提起诉讼。
a case is brought before this court.
挑战诚信
One that challenges the integrity
那些会滥用职权的执法人员
of those law enforcement officers that would abuse
他们的神圣职责。
their sacred duty.
我认为这是其中一种情况。
I believe this is one of those cases.
摩根奈特,法♥院♥撤销对你的所有指控。
Morgan Knight, the court drops all charges against you.
我谨代表纽约州接受我的道歉。
On behalf of the State of New York, please accept my apology.
你可以自♥由♥走。
You are free to go.
法庭休庭。
Court is adjourned.
我们回家吧。
Let's go home.
杰森。
Jason.
杰森,你要去哪裡?杰森!
Jason, where are you going? Jason!
埃裡克·奈特?你被逮捕了。
Eric Knight? You are under arrest.
你有权保持沉默。
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话都可以而且将在法庭上被用来对付你。
Anything you say can and will be used against you in court.
哦!- 不错的收穫。
Ooh! - Nice catch.
哦!我喜欢你的技术。
Ooh! I like your technique.
相当不错。你自己也不算太坏。
Pretty good. You're not too bad yourself.
这次做得真的很远。
Do it really far this time.
你想要多远?
How far you want it?
只要你能扔就扔多少。
As far as you can throw it.
好。准备?-是的。
Alright. Ready? - Yeah.
去!-追求!
Go! - Woo!
他一直要求回到中餐馆。
He keeps asking to go back to the Chinese restaurant.
再?- 他喜欢排骨。
Again? - He loves the spare ribs.
我不怪他。
I don't blame him.
嘿,芽。
Hey, bud.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表