剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
因为我可以。
Because I can.
这甚至意味着什麽?
What does that even mean?
这意味着我总是得到我想要的。
It means I always get what I want.
总是有的。
Always have.
你应该比任何人都清楚这一点。
You should know that better than anyone.
你不认识他。
You don't know him.
你不知道他能做什麽
You don't know what he's capable of
当他没有得到他想要的东西时。
when he doesn't get what he wants.
没有法官会把阿裡从你身边夺走。
No judge is gonna take Ari from you.
我只是希望它结束。
I just want it to be over.
你知道,当我不在监护权争夺战中时
You know, when I'm not in a custody battle
和我的前夫在一起,我其实是一个很有趣的人。
with my ex-husband, I'm actually a very fun person.
是的。
Yeah.
你旅行时白天喝酒。
You day drink when you travel.
你很狂野。
You're wild.
我知道。我疯了。
I know. I'm crazy.
听着,我知道这很快就会变得严重,
Look, I know this got serious really fast,
但我哪儿也不去。
but I'm not going anywhere.
所以如果你需要在我遇到阿裡之前打个响,我明白了。
So if you need to take a beat before I meet Ari, I get it.
唔。我想让你见见他。
Mm-mm. I want you to meet him.
“因为我知道他会爱你的。
'Cause I know he's gonna love you.
我也想让他看到他的母亲幸福
And I also want him to see his mother in a happy
和功能关係。
and functional relationship.
哦,那很好。我是创可贴。
Oh, that's nice. I'm a bandaid.
作为一个家庭破坏者,我认为这是你至少能做的。
As a homewrecker, I think it's the very least you could do.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
你怎麽了?我耀眼的笑容?
What got you? My dazzling smile?
嗯嗯 - 一个家庭破坏者?- 嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm. - A homewrecker? - Mm-hmm.
“因为我太热了,对吧?
'Cause I'm so hot, right?
是的。
Yeah.
又叫我家破人吧。
Call me a homewrecker again.
家庭破坏者。
Homewrecker.
我们失去了动议。我可以提出上诉,
We lost the motion. I can file an appeal,
但我怀疑它会有所作为。
but I doubt it'll make a difference.
你应该认真考虑放手。
You should seriously consider letting this go.
我为什麽要放手?
Why would I let it go?
你好。
Hi.
你好。
Hi.
阿裡,这是卡希尔。
Ari, this is Kashir.
卡希尔,这是我的儿子,阿裡。
Kashir, this is my son, Ari.
阿裡!很高兴认识你。
Ari! It's nice to meet you.
在这裡,这些是给你的。
Here, these are for you.
这些是给妈的。噢,谢谢。
And these are for your mom. Aw, thank you.
你为什麽要给我花?
Why are you giving me flowers?
谁不喜欢鲜花?
Who doesn't like flowers?
好!妈得到了所有的花。怎麽样?
Fine! Your mom gets all the flowers. How about that?
好。
Okay.
那真是太好了。
That's so nice.
阿裡,卡希尔是我学校的老师。
Ari, Kashir is a teacher at my school.
但她不知道的是,我的另一份工作是玩《堡垒之夜》。
But what she doesn't know is, my other job is playing Fortnite.
那不是工作。-好。这更像是一种激♥情♥。
That's not a job. - Okay. It's more like a passion.
好。好吧,好吧。两轮。
Okay. Alright, fine. Two rounds.
然后,我们去吃晚饭。
Then, we go for dinner.
是的!
Yes!
你知道我从来不明白吗?
You know what I never understood?
为什麽他们称它为排骨?
Why they call it spare ribs?
也许它们就像备胎。
Maybe they're like spare tires.
万一真人坏了。
In case the real ones break.
这是一个很好的答桉,阿裡。
That is a great answer, Ari.
你很聪明。-认真地。
You're very smart. - Seriously.
我可以去看看猫吗?
Can I go look at the cat?
确定。
Sure.
感谢您带我们来到这裡。
Thanks for taking us here.
这是确切的地方
This is the exact kind of place
杰森永远不会被抓死。
that Jason would never be caught dead in.
很酷的孩子。
Cool kid.
你为什麽要这麽做?
Why are you doing this?
哇。
Whoa.
哇,什麽?
Whoa, what?
只有我和阿裡以及一个疯狂的前任。
It's just me and Ari and a crazy ex.
这是...这是很多包袱。
It's a... it's a lot of baggage.
你正在卖掉那套甜蜜的公♥寓♥。
And you're selling that sweet apartment.
该死的,我为什麽还在这裡?
Damn, why am I even here?
我是认真的。
I'm serious.
我喜欢你,摩根。
I like you, Morgan.
喜欢很多。
Like a lot.
这些都不像是包袱。
None of this feels like baggage.
感觉就像两个成年人在想办法。
It feels like two adults figuring it out.
好。
Okay.
这就是我得到的全部?“好。”
That's all I get? "Okay."
好。-好。-好。
Okay. - Okay. - Okay.
好。
Okay.
我很喜欢你。
I like you a lot.
我也很喜欢你。
I like you a lot too.
杰森?怎麽了?
Jason? What's up?
你在家吗?
Are you home?
他说他想要什麽?
What did he say he wants?
他没有。
He didn't.
是什麽让你认为他想要什麽?
What makes you think he wants something?
因为那是他唯一一次打电话。
Because that's the only time he calls.
就像火车相撞一样。
Like the train crash.
来吧,里贾纳,他是我的兄弟。
Come on, Regina, he's my brother.
自从他搬走后,他就不是你的兄弟了。
He hasn't been your brother since he moved away.
你至少不能来打个招呼吗?
Can't you at least come and say hello?
我宁愿不要。
I'd rather not.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
小心点,好吗?
Be careful, okay?
嘿,杰斯。-嘿。
Hey, Jase. - Hey.
进来吧,伙计。
Come in, man.
里贾纳在哪裡?
Where's Regina?
楼上。她呃,想打个招呼,
Upstairs. She uh, wanted to say hello,
但她得了一个偏头痛。
but she got one of her migraines.
只是呃,注意你的脚步,这是一个棘手的步骤。
Just uh, watch your step here, it's a tricky step.
如果你愿意,可以坐在那裡。
Sit there if you want.
确定。
Sure.
这裡。
Here.
乾杯。
Cheers.
乾杯。
Cheers.
那麽,这是怎麽回事呢?
So, what's up?
摩根要和我离婚了。
Morgan's divorcing me.
是的,我听到了。
Yeah, I heard.
她打电话给里贾纳。
She called Regina.
不过,我想知道你什麽时候会告诉我。
I was wondering when you were gonna tell me, though.
看,我应该给你打电话,但我有点乱。
Look, I should've called you, but I've been kind of a mess.
看,我可能没有资格说这个。
Look, I'm probably not in a position to say this.
你知道,我已经有一段时间没有见过你和摩根了,
You know, it's been a while since I've seen you and Morgan,
但也许这是一件好事。
but maybe it's a good thing.
她要把阿裡从我身边带走。她毁了我的生活。
She's taking Ari from me. She's ruining my life.
不过,你会得到探视的,对吧?
You'll get visitation, though, right?
所以,也许你...你从那裡开始,然后你看看会发生什麽。
So, maybe you... you start there and then you see what happens.
我并不完美。
I haven't been perfect.
她以前生过我的气,
She's been pissed at me before,
但她永远不会拆散我们的家庭。
but she never would've broken up our family.
不。直到这个,这个,这个下班的傢伙
No. Not until this, this, this guy from work
她砰砰砰,都是他的错。
that she's banging, it's all his fault.
这很粗糙。
That's rough.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我必须做点什麽。
I gotta do something.
你能做什麽?
What can you do?
我希望你知道一个可以处理这种情况的人。
I was hoping you knew someone that could handle the situation.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表