剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
我们正在过马路。
We were crossing the street.
然后这辆车转了一圈,它跑了停车标志。
Then this car swung around and it ran the stop sign.
他不知从何而来。
He came out of nowhere.
我发誓他是在他的皮带上。他是... - 嘘,没关係。
And I swear he was on his leash. He was... - Shh. It's okay.
我们在街区的一半。这傢伙必须60岁。
We were halfway down the block. And the guy had to be going 60.
没关係。- 你能检查他的脉搏或做点什麽吗?
It's okay. - Can you check his pulse or do something?
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉... - 你在撒谎。
I'm so sorry... - You're lying.
你讨厌切斯特。
You hated Chester.
丹尼。
Danny.
你做到了。
You did this.
你杀了他。
You killed him.
好吧,这就够了。- 就像你杀了我妈妈一样。
Alright, that's enough. - Like you killed my mom.
丹尼,不。 - 闭嘴!
Danny, no. - Shut up!
丹尼。-闭嘴!
Danny. - Shut up!
丹尼,丹尼。(痛苦地嘟囔着)
Danny, Danny. (grunts painfully)
啊!
Ahhhh!
啊!
Aargh!
(警笛声 哀嚎)
(sirens wailing)
(模煳 的PA公告)
(indistinct PA announcement)
罗伯茨医生,请来肿瘤科。
Dr. Roberts, please come to oncology.
好。呃。。。
Okay. Uh...
你所有的血液都恢复了正常。
all your bloodwork came back normal.
好吧,那麽...我怎麽了?
Okay, then... what's wrong with me?
他们并不完全确定。呃,也许呃...某种错误。
They're not exactly sure. Uh, maybe uh... some kind of bug.
我们可以回家了,丹尼。
We can go home, Danny.
你没事吧。
You're okay.
物理在那裡...没有错。
Physically there... there is nothing wrong.
你认为是我编的吗?
Do you think I made it this up?
呃,不。这不是我要说的。
Uh, no. That's not what I'm saying.
“因为这 就像一把刀在我的内心。
'Cause this was like a knife in my insides.
这是真的。
It was real.
好吧,看,我知道了...我知道这感觉很真实。
Okay, look, I know it... I know it felt real.
这到底是什麽意思?感觉很真实?
What the hell is that supposed to mean? It felt real?
丹尼!- 这是真的。
Danny! - It was real.
丹尼。。。
Danny...
看,你对艾莉森说了什麽。
Look, what you said about Alison.
我的意思是,指责她伤害了切斯特和妈妈?
I mean, accusing her of hurting Chester and Mom?
我的意思是,你真的相信吗?
I mean, do you actually believe that?
你担心艾莉森吗?
Are you worried about Alison?
不,我很担心你。
No, I'm worried about you.
你。。。你去了某个地方。我看到了。
You... you went somewhere. I saw it.
嗯,是的,我很沮丧,好吗?- 我不是要你道歉。
Well yeah, I was upset, okay? - I'm not asking you to apologize.
我请你让我进去。
I am asking you to let me in.
好吧,看,你的老师很担心,
Alright, look, your teachers are concerned,
你。。。你。。。你得到了医生不理解的症状。
you... you... you got symptoms the doctors don't understand.
和。。。现在这个疯狂的指控。
And... and now this wild allegation.
我不禁想知道这是否都是相关的。
I can't help wondering if it's all related.
相关如何?
Related how?
什麽?- 好的,好吧,只是...
What? - Okay, alright, just...
你不说什麽?说吧。-好。好的,丹尼。
What are you not saying? Just say it. - Alright. Alright, Danny.
你还记得妈妈的哥哥朱利安吗?
Do you remember Mom's brother, Julian.
溺水的人?
The one who drowned?
好吧,他不只是淹死了。他。。。
Well, he didn't just drown. He...
这并不完全是意外。嗯......
it wasn't exactly an accident. Um...
他相信有呃...灵魂被困在他的身体里
He believed that there were uh... spirits trapped inside his body
并且他可以用某种方式驱除他们......
and that he could exorcise them with some kind of...
...自我洗礼。我不知道。
...self-baptism. I don't know.
他是精神分♥裂♥症患者,丹尼。
He was schizophrenic, Danny.
我的意思是,你听过声音吗?
I mean, have you ever heard voices?
好吧,看,看,看,看。
Okay, look, look, look, look.
我们会弄清楚的,好吗?
We will figure this out, okay?
我们将与夏皮罗博士交谈。
We'll talk to Dr. Shapiro.
我们将为您提供所需的説明。我保证。
We'll get you the help you need. I promise.
会没事的。
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的。
It's gonna be okay.
(低沉 的谈话)
(muffled conversation)
(艾莉森):听着,有很多我们不知道的事情。
(Alison): Listen, there's a lot we don't know.
不要把他病态化。他有一颗非常善良的心。
Don't pathologize him. He has a really good heart.
想想他经历了什麽。
Think about what he's been through.
你不明白。我认识我的儿子。这不是丹尼。
You don't understand. I know my son. This isn't Danny.
好的,听我说。即使你是对的,也有很多治疗方法和药物。
Okay, listen to me. Even if you're right, there are plenty of treatments and medications.
管理它,但没有治癒的方法。
To manage it, but there's no cure.
我不能眼睁睁地看着他熘走。我不能。
I can't just watch him slip away. I can't.
如果情况变得更糟怎麽办?
What if it gets worse?
如果这是他的馀生呢?
What if this is the rest of his life?
(忧鬱 的音乐)
(somber music)
(敲 门)
(knocking on door)
(艾莉森):嘿。我能进来吗?
(Alison): Hey. Can I come in?
呃。。。
Uh...
是的。好。
Yeah. Okay.
你睡了吗?
Did you get some sleep?
我给你做了一些燕麦片。
I made you some oatmeal.
嗯......它有薑,肉豆蔻。
Um... it's got ginger, nutmeg.
一点薑黄粉,对消化真的很好
A little turmeric powder which is really good for digestion
并把东西冲出来。
and flushing things out.
谢谢。-是的。
Thanks. - Yeah.
这裡。
Here.
我,到...
I, um...
对不起。。。
I'm sorry...
大约昨晚。-是的。
about last night. - Yeah.
在。。。
Um...
我也对不起。
I'm sorry too.
我知道你现在正在处理这麽多。
I know that you're dealing with so much right now.
我也知道
And I also know
我可能是你最 不想 与之交谈的人,
that I'm probably the last person you wanna talk to,
但我在这裡。
but I'm here.
我的意思是,如果你可以使用
I mean, if you could use
除了你♥爸♥爸之外,还有谁来谈谈?
someone other than your dad to talk things through?
(呼气)
(exhales)
希望你喜欢。
I hope you like it.
嘿,莱安娜?
Hey, Leanna?
太好了。谢谢。
It was great. Thanks.
是的?你要去哪裡?
Yeah? Where you going?
呃,我只是在见一个朋友。
Uh, I'm just meeting a friend.
哦。谁?莱安娜?
Oh. Who? Leanna?
马修说了一些关于女朋友的事情。
Matthew said something about a girlfriend.
可能不是那样的。我们只是閒 逛。
It's probably not like that. We're just hangin' out.
很酷。
That's cool.
好。好吧,我真的应该...
Okay. Well, I should really...
嗯,嘿。您的包。
Well, hey. Your bag.
它正在洩漏。
It's leaking.
哦。这隻是我的水瓶。真的没什麽。
Oh. It's just my water bottle. It's really nothing.
嗯,它在地板上滴。让我拿条毛巾。
Well, it's dripping on the floor. Let me get a towel.
不,没关係。说真的,没关係。- 让我为你擦乾。
No, it's okay. Seriously, it's fine. - Let me dry it for you.
没事的。停。
It's fine. Stop.
我得走了,不然就 要迟到了。
I gotta go or I'm gonna be late.
我待会儿见,好吗?
I'll see you later, okay?
(莱安娜):你认为她在给你下药?
(Leanna): You think she's drugging you?
我以为医生什麽也没发现。
I thought the doctors didn't find anything.
这是常规的血液检查。
It was routine blood work.
她知道他们会筛选什麽,不会筛选什麽。
She'd know what they would screen for and what they wouldn't.
德克萨斯州有一名妇女用防冻剂杀死了她的丈夫。
There was a woman in Texas who killed her husband using antifreeze.
她使用了最小的剂量,因此无法检测到。
She used the smallest dosage so that it couldn't be detected.
好的,但是-- - 考虑一下。
Okay, but-- - Think about it.
没有人想到我妈妈会恶化得那麽快。
No one thought my mom was gonna deteriorate that quickly.
艾莉森负责她的药物。
Alison was in charge of her meds.
我不知道,也许她不耐烦地等着她死
I dunno, maybe she got impatient waiting for her to die
现在她知道我在她身上,现在她正在追我。
and now she knows I'm onto her and now she's coming after me.
我不知道。-听。听我说。
I don't know. - Listen. Listen to me.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表