剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
嘿!
Hey!
他们已经为你准备好了。
They're ready for you.
女士们,先生们,她会瞎抢你们这些婊♥子♥的...
Ladies and gentlemen, she will rob you bitches blind...
罗宾·布林德小姐!
Miss Robyn Blind!
♪ 我们有一些事情要做
♪ We've got something going
♪ Something special's growing, baby, yeah ♪
♪ I'm riding on your rhythm
♪ Taking this chance to show it, baby ♪
♪ Now you're making a move, I feel it ♪
♪ You want me, I know it, for sure you can get me ♪
♪ I'm here for you, oh, just step this way ♪
♪ 'Cause there's a feeling in my heart ♪
♪ Hey, hey
♪ So, come on, get up Work with me, baby ♪
♪ Life is a dancefloor
♪ So won't you shake it with me ♪
♪ So whatever happens
♪ Life is just a dancefloor
♪ So come on, come on and shake it with me ♪
♪ Come on and work with me, baby ♪
♪ Come on, come on
♪ S come on, get up work with me baby ♪
♪ Life is a dancefloor
♪ So won't you shake it with me ♪
♪ So whatever happens
♪ Life is just a dancefloor So come on, come on and shake it with me ♪
♪ Work with me baby
♪ So won't you shake it with me ♪
♪ So whatever happens
♪ Come on and dance with me So come on ♪
♪ So come on, so come on get up ♪♪
(欢呼,掌声)
所以我们 在百视达视频,对吧?
So we're at Blockbuster Video, right?
“因为 这是90年代。 - 1♥8♥9♥0年代。
'Cause this was the 90s. - The 1♥8♥9♥0s.
婊♥子♥ ,你想 不想听我的故事?
Bitch, do you wanna hear my story or not?
讲你的故事,妈妈。
Tell your story, mama.
所以德里克 说,“哦!苏菲的选择。 我听说过这部电影。
So Derek goes, "Oh! Sophie's Choice. I've heard of this movie.
这应该是搞笑的。 -闭嘴。
It's supposed to be hilarious." - Shut up.
所以我们下到我父母的地下室,滚动一个关节并开始电影。
So we go down to my parents' basement, roll a joint and start the movie.
什麽都不说。 - 你看到我的包了吗?
And say nothing. - You seen my bag?
甚至不要看对方。
Don't even look at each other.
直到我们三个小时,梅丽尔就像在营地里一样,
Until we're three hours in, and Meryl's like in the camps or whatever,
最后我转向德里克,我说,“女孩,我不认为这是一部喜剧。
and finally I turn to Derek and I go, "Girl, I don't think this is a comedy."
闭嘴!- 谎言和童话...
Shut up! - Lies and fairytales...
这是该死的事实。 你想让我打电话给德里克?
It's the damn truth. You want me to call Derek?
该死的,莱拉! 这些都是湿的。
Dammit, Layla! These are all wet.
女孩,像我们其他人一样在家裡改变。
Girl, change at home like the rest of us.
零下十。我的马上就要冻僵了。
It's ten below zero. My nipples are gonna freeze right off.
贷款,婊♥子♥!
A loan, bitch!
仅乾洗。
Dry clean only.
等一下。
Wait a minute now.
哦,看看她!
Oh, look at her!
嘿,亲爱的!
Hey, sweetheart!
亲爱的。
Sweetheart.
你们一个人?
You all by yourself?
嗯,对不起。
Well, excuse me very much.
不 不 不! - 什麽,我说错话了?
No, no, no! - What, I say the wrong thing?
或者你只是聋子或 什麽人』?
Or you just deaf or somethin'?
哦,对不起, 亲爱的,我 伤害了你的感情?
Oh, I'm sorry, honey, I hurt your feelings?
你 觉得被压了?
You feelin' pressed?
那是一个怪胎! - 不错的一个,马蒂。
That's a freakin' dude! - Nice one, Matty.
无需尴尬。
No need to be embarrassed.
也许你的小伙子知道一些你不知道的事情。
Maybe your lil' guy knows somethin' you don't.
对不起? - 资讯素,宝贝。
Excuse me? - Pheromones, baby.
事实就是事实。
Facts are facts.
你说什麽? -什麽? 你要 打一个女人?
What did you say? - What? You gonna hit a lady?
你 不是 淑女!你是个怪胎。
You ain't no lady! You're a freak.
妈是个怪胎。-计程车!
Your mother's a freak. - Taxi!
伙计们,来吧。 - 我很好,放开我。
Guys, come on. - I'm fine, let go of me.
已经怪胎了!
Ya freak!
伙计们,继续前进,我要 送他回家。
Guys, keep goin', I'm gonna get him home.
是的,伙计。 (伙计们 笑)
Yeah, man. (guys laughing)
是的。
Yup.
伙计,我感觉有点沮丧。
Man, I feel a little bit down.
该死。加油。。。
Dammit. Come on...
嘿。喂, 你 没事吧?
Hey. Hey, you okay?
尖端顶部,亲爱的。
Tip top, honey.
好,好。
Alright, good.
看,我对 不起 我的兄弟,
Look, I'm sorry about my brother,
他生气的时候是个傢伙。
he's a dick when he's pissed.
其馀时间他的藉口是什麽?
What's his excuse the rest of the time?
我不知道。
I dunno.
嘿,你要走多远?
Hey, how far are you goin'?
多贾斯特。
Dorchester.
你想搭便车吗?我的现在正在 拉起来。
Do you want a ride? Mine's pullin' up right now.
不,谢谢。
No, thanks.
我的意思是,你确定?我在昆西。
I mean, you sure? I'm in Quincy.
它正在路上。
It's on the way.
来吧,这裡很 冷。 加油。
C'mon, it's freezin' out here. Come on.
嘿,兄弟,实际上这将是两站。
Hey, bro, it's gonna be two stops actually.
没关係。- 我是杰米。
No problem. - I'm Jamie.
罗宾。
Robyn.
很高兴认识你,罗宾。
Nice to meet you, Robyn.
我不做追逐者。 所以我们 很清楚。
I don't do chasers. So we're clear.
不好意思?
Sorry?
你今晚不会下床。
You're not getting laid tonight.
我只是想做一个绅士。
I was just tryin' to be a gentleman.
什麽?为什麽这麽难以置信?
What? Why's that so hard to believe?
奥卡姆剃刀。
Occam's razor.
你用什麽来获得所有丝般光滑?
That what you use to get all silky smooth?
这是一个哲学原则。
It's a philosophical principle.
这意味着 最简单的解释 通常是正确的。
It means the simplest explanation is usually the right one.
嗯。
Hmm.
我对像你这样的男孩有足够的经验。
I've had enough experience with boys like you.
据说是有弱点的直男
Supposedly straight men with a weakness
对于有一点额外一点的女孩?
for girls with a little somethin' extra?
你呃,摆脱了吗?
Did you uh, get rid of it?
首先, 这不是 你问刚认识的女士的事情。
First of all, that is not something you ask a lady you just met.
对不起,你是对的。
Sorry, you're right.
呃,我有几个。 - 嗯嗯。
Uh, I had a few. - Mm-hmm.
不。
And no.
我喜欢我的就好了。
I like mine just fine.
谢谢。
Thanks.
呃,你知道,保持安全。
Uh, you know, stay safe.
好吧,一杯。
All right, one drink.
一。
One.
呃,看,没有不尊重,但我不是...
Uh, look, no disrespect but I'm not...
我没有,呃...
I don't, uh...
完成你的句子?
Finish your sentences?
哦,你今天尿得像个男人?
Oh, you pee like a man today?
你不能让他进来!他就是那个傢伙...
You can't let him in here! He's the dude that...
这是给我兄弟的。
This is for my brother.
我应该第一次这样做。
I should have done this the first time.
你听到我说话了吗?
You hear me?
好了,这就够了。
Alright, that's enough.
嘿!- 你听到我说话了吗?
Hey! - You hear me?
嘿 嘿。-放开我!
Hey, hey. - Let go of me!
加油! (男人 吐口水)
Come on! (man spits)
离开这裡!
Get out of here!
我可以说,“我把结婚戒指弄丢了。右?
I could say, "I lost my wedding ring." Right?
简单的过去时。
Simple past tense.
也许我週一丢失了它,并在星期二找到了它。
Maybe I lost it Monday, and found it on Tuesday.
不知道。
We don't know.
或者我可以使用礼物完美
Or I can use present perfect
如果戒指仍然丢失。
if the ring is still missing.
“我的结婚戒指丢了。”
"I have lost my wedding ring."
这就是你不♥穿♥你的,老师?
That's why you don't wear yours, teacher?
好吧,斯维特兰娜,我没有结婚戒指。
Well, Svetlana, I don't have a wedding ring.
这是假设的。
This is hypothetical.
你的週末过得怎麽样?你看他叫什麽名字?
How was your weekend? You see what's his name?
财务人员?-不。他又抨了抿。
Finance guy? - Nah. He flaked again.
我想一切都结束了。-敬畏。
I think it's over. - Awe.
不过,你呢?
What about you, though?
我打破了自己的规则,和一个追逐者鬼溷。
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表