剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
你做了正确的事。
You did the right thing.
为了你们俩。
For both of you.
我保证。
I promise.
我不是懦夫。
I'm not a coward.
我知道。 -我不是。。。
I know. - I'm not...
你爱我?
You love me?
是的。 - 无论如何?
Yes. - No matter what?
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
我没有告诉娜塔莉。
I didn't tell Natalie.
她已经知道了。
She already knew.
什麽?
What?
后。。。
After...
我们在公园裡见面。
we met in the park.
当我回到家时,她正在 等我。
When I got home, she was waitin' for me.
她不知何故跟着我。我不知道怎麽做,但是...但
She'd followed me somehow. I don't know how but... but
她见过我们在一起。
she'd seen us together.
你是说她...
You mean she...
是的,她已经知道了。
Yeah, she already knew.
她开始对我尖叫
And she started screamin' at me
和。。。
and...
告诉我,我怎麽 能 这样羞辱她。
tellin' me like how could I humiliate her like this.
这些年来。和。。。
All these years. And...
她 喝醉了, 不仅仅是我。
She was drunk, it wasn't just me.
然后她...她是。。。 骂我是骗子和。
And then she was... she was... callin' me a liar and a pervert.
她 要 告诉马蒂。我只是...
And she was gonna tell Matty. And I just...
...我丢了。
...I lost it.
我很抱歉。-杰米。
I'm so sorry. - Jamie.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
你做了什麽?
What did you do?
我们将不得不给她压垮。
We're gonna have to weigh her down.
我一个人做不到。
I can't do it alone.
你。。。她...?
You... she's...?
是的。
Yeah.
不过会没事的。
It'll be okay, though.
在汽车后备箱上发现了您的指纹。
Your fingerprints were found on the trunk of the car.
你穿的衣服上有娜塔莉的血迹。
Traces of Natalie's blood on the clothes you were wearing.
你怎麽解释?
How do you explain that?
听,听。我有记录,好吗?
Listen, listen. I've got a record, okay?
一年 前 ,她打电话给我员警。
A year ago she called the cops on me.
但我从来没有打过她,我发誓,不是一次,只是......看!
But I never hit her, I swear, not once, but just... look!
他们 不会 相信我的,好吗?
They're not gonna believe me, okay?
嘿!嘿!你在 做什麽? 不!不!嘿!
Hey! Hey! What are you doin'? No! No! Hey!
不,不!
No. No!
你到底要去哪裡』?嘿。你不能把我留在这裡。
Where the hell are you goin'? Hey. You can't just leave me here.
请!
Please!
你也这样做了!
You did this too!
你知道你做到了! 是我们两个人。
You know you did! It was both of us.
回来!罗宾!回来!
Get back here! Robyn! Come back!
嘿!帮帮我!
Hey! Help me!
最后一个问题。
One last question.
詹姆斯·沃尔什 承认 杀害了他的妻子。
James Walsh has confessed to killing his wife.
他要进监狱了。
He's going to prison.
很长一段时间。
For a very long time.
如果你说的是实话,
If you're telling the truth,
如果你在这场罪行中完全无可指责,
if you were completely blameless in this crime,
他为什麽不证实你的故事?
why won't he corroborate your story?
他会失去什麽?
What's he got to lose?
他们真的买这个?
They're really buying this?
陪审团。
The jury.
很难说。
It's hard to say.
此桉 在很大程度上是间接的 ,但...
The case is largely circumstantial but...
犯罪的残酷性 确实 使陪审团更倾向于定罪。
the brutality of the crime does make a jury more inclined to convict.
我可以看看认罪协定是否仍在桌面上。
I can see if a plea deal is still on the table.
这意味着告诉世界一个谎言。
That means telling the world a lie.
这可能更容易,但这并不能使它正确。
It might be easier but that doesn't make it right.
噗嗤... - 停止。
Pff... - Stop.
我们还要 多久 才能回来?
How much longer 'til we're back?
约二十分钟。
About twenty minutes.
你能给我买一个小时吗?
Can you buy me an hour?
谢谢你,亲爱的。
Thank you, sweetheart.
次序。次序!
Order. Order!
来订购吧。
Come to order.
够了!
That's enough!
请订购。
Order please.
呃,重定向,法官大人?
Uh, redirect, Your Honor?
为避免溷淆,
To avoid confusion,
让记录显示,这 实际上是 被告凯文米尔斯特德。
let the record show that this is in fact the defendant, Kevin Milstead.
米尔斯特德先生,
Mr. Milstead,
你今天这个样子穿得有原因吗?
is there a reason why you're dressed the way you are today?
是的。
Yes.
而不是 因为它很 舒服。
And not because it's comfortable.
人们花了很多 钱看到 我这个样子。
People pay good money to see me like this.
我通常不免费做。
I usually don't do it for free.
但我在被捕的那天破例了。
But I made an exception the day I was arrested.
俱乐部是一回事。
The club is one thing.
但是在公共场合?
But out in public?
大白天?
Broad daylight?
我这样出去,引起了一点轰动,
I go out like this and it causes a bit of a stir,
正如你们刚刚目睹的那样。
as you all just witnessed.
所以 这是我的问题。
So here's my question.
如果我上车,我知道后备箱裡有一具尸体,
If I'm getting into a car and I know there's a body in the trunk,
你真的认为我在 寻求 额外的关注吗?
do you really think I'm looking for extra attention?
我戴着这样的指甲。
I was wearing nails like these.
丙烯酸。
Acrylic.
定製。
Custom-made.
不便宜。
Not cheap.
而且不实用。
And not practical.
所以我 的问题来了:
So here's my question:
这些是你打算从汽车后备箱拖出尸体时穿的钉子吗
are these the nails you wear if you're planning to drag a body from the trunk of a car
把它扔在湖 中♥央♥ ?
and dump it in the middle of a lake?
我穿着这样的高跟鞋。
I was wearing heels like these.
他们至少要半 个盛大 。
They go for half a grand at least.
让我告诉你,皮革很难清洁。
And let me tell you, leather's hard to clean.
所以我 的问题来了:
So here's my question:
不管你怎麽看我的起床,
whatever you think of my getup,
这真的是我会穿的吗
is this really what I would have worn
如果我知道杰米的想法吗?
if I had any idea what Jamie had in mind?
说到杰米。
And speaking of Jamie.
你问他为什麽不证实我的故事?
You asked why he wouldn't corroborate my story?
我会告诉你为什麽。
I'll tell you why.
羞耻。
Shame.
而不是因为他的所作所为。不。
And not for what he did. No.
他承认杀死了他的妻子,当然,
He's admitted to killing his wife, sure,
但他想让世界认为他只是这样做的。
but he wants the world to think he only did it
“因为 假髮上的一些怪胎进入了他的脑袋。
'cause some freak in a wig got in his head.
操纵了他。
Manipulated him.
扭曲了他的思想。
Twisted his mind.
见鬼,他 甚至可能相信 这一点。
Hell, he might even believe that.
他恨我 ,因为他 恨自己。
He hates me 'cause he hates himself.
他宁愿把我带下去,也不愿承认真♥相♥。
He'd rather take me down with him than admit the truth.
他自己做到了这一点,
He did this on his own,
在度过了他的一生之后...
after spending his life...
隐藏。
hiding.
害怕地跑。
Running scared.
不能指望 他 现在长一双。
Can't expect him to grow a pair now.
不是为了我。
Not for my sake.
事实就是事实。
Facts are facts.
关于共谋谋杀的指控,
On the charge of conspiracy to murder,
我们认为被告凯文·米尔斯特德(Kevin Milstead)无罪。
we find the defendant, Kevin Milstead, not guilty.
事后从犯的指控,
On the charge of accessory after the fact,
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表