剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
他们没有。
They don't.
但如果你不改变主意,
But if you don't change your mind,
我必须上去,我必须告诉所有人你疯了。
I have to go up there and I have to tell everyone that you're crazy.
我不想那样对你。
I don't wanna do that to you.
我没有。
I don't.
我不能。
I can't.
我明白被告已同意提交
I understand the defendant has agreed to submit
自愿进行精神病学评估。
to a voluntary psychiatric evaluation.
是的,法官大人。
Yes, Your Honor.
在这种情况下,我们将推迟审判程式,等待这些结果。
In that case, we'll delay trial proceedings pending those results.
国家有什麽异议吗?
Any objection from the State?
不,法官大人。
No, Your Honor.
好。我们休会。
Good. We're adjourned.
嘿,孩子。
Hey, kid.
你有一个访客。
You've got a visitor.
嗨,丹尼。
Hi, Danny.
乆。
Long time.
你看起来不错。
You look good.
健康。
Healthy.
我希望你知道我没有生气。
I hope you know I'm not angry.
我知道不是你。
I know that it wasn't you.
是你的病。
It was your illness.
我已经完全康复了。
And I've made a full recovery.
(她叹了口气)
(She sighs)
丹尼,我很抱歉能与你分享这个。
Danny, I'm so sorry to be the one to share this with you.
你的父亲,他去世了。
Your father, he passed away.
就在我们度蜜月之后。
Right after our honeymoon.
心脏病发作,很可能。
A heart attack, most likely.
这很突然,但很平静。
It was sudden but peaceful.
睡梦中。
In his sleep.
哦,丹尼。
Oh, Danny.
我们将度过难关。
We're gonna get through this.
嗯?
Hmm?
你和我。
You and me.
它会拉近我们的距离。
It'll bring us closer.
承诺。
Promise.
哪裡...
Where's...
马修?
Matthew?
我。。。我需要见他。
I... I need to see him.
恐怕这是不可能的。
I'm afraid that's not possible.
他一直感觉不舒服。
He hasn't been feeling well.
胃痛。
Stomach pains.
把我的兄弟给我带来,你这个婊♥子♥。
Bring me my brother, you bitch.
嘿!停!
Hey! Stop!
啊!我需要和我哥哥谈谈。-冷静。
Aargh! I need to talk to my brother. - Calm down.
我,我,我不知道发生了什麽。他只是无缘无故地走了。
I, I, I don't know what happened. He just went off for no reason.
停!别听她的。
Stop! Don't listen to her.
她在撒谎。我需要见见我的兄弟。我需要。
She's lying. I need to see my brother. I need to.
拜託,无论他需要什麽帮助,确保他得到它。
Please, whatever help he needs, make sure he gets it.
请不要听她的。(呻♥吟♥)
Please don't listen to her. (groaning)
别担心,丹尼。
Don't worry, Danny.
你在这裡很安全。
You're safe here.
我不会放弃。
I'm not giving up.
我永远不会放弃。(丹尼呻♥吟♥)
I'll never give up. (Danny moaning)
无论需要多长时间。
No matter how long it takes.
(令人毛骨悚然 的音乐)
(chilling music)
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表