剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
你知道,我想但是呃...
you know, I want to but uh...
但是什麽?
But what?
我不确定我们应该这样做。
I'm not sure we should.
就像,我不知道我是否真的要等到我结婚,
Like, I don't know if I'm really gonna wait until I'm married,
但我一直认为我可能会,我只是...
but I always thought I might and I just...
我以后不想后悔。
I don't want to regret it later.
所以你从来没有做过爱?
So you've never had sex?
不。
No.
我也不想让她后悔。
And I don't want her to regret it either.
我不想成为那个把她搞砸的人,你知道吗?
I don't want to be the guy who messed her up, you know?
蛋清。
Clara.
哇。嘿。
Whoa. Hey.
嘿。在。。。
Hey. Um...
我们得谈谈。
We need to talk.
关于什麽?
About what?
你为什麽告诉我裡奇让你怀孕了。
Why you told me Richie got you pregnant.
你。。。你和里奇谈过?
You... you talked to Richie?
是的。
Yes.
不管他告诉你什麽,他都在撒谎。
Whatever he told you, he's lying.
克拉拉,把它剪掉,好吗?
Clara, just cut it out, okay?
给我一如既往的尊重,
Give me the same respect that I've always given you,
告诉我你为什麽要编造这个故事。
and just tell me why did you make up the story.
你在保护某人吗?
Are you protecting someone?
停。
Stop.
你怕他们吗?
Are you afraid of them?
停。停。- 是家裡有人吗?
Stop. Stop. - Is it someone at home?
停。- 你的继父?
Stop. - Your stepfather?
停,停!
Stop, stop!
是他,不是吗?
It was him, wasn't it?
就算是,
Even if it was,
没有人会相信我。
no one would believe me.
他教主日学。
He teaches Sunday School.
克拉拉,他在虐待你。
Clara, he's abusing you.
这会毁了我的母亲。
It would destroy my mother.
你呢?
What about you?
你需要放手。好?结束了。
You need to let this go. Okay? It's over.
是吗?
Is it?
好的,我...对不起克拉拉,
Okay, I'm... I'm sorry Clara,
但我必须向警方报告。
but I have to report this to the police.
不,你,你告诉我你会説明我。
No, you, you told me you would help me.
我是。
I am.
你让我堕胎。你会失去工作!
You got me the abortion. You're gonna lose your job!
我们都必须处理后果,
We'll both have to deal with the consequences,
但我不能什麽都不做。
but I can't do nothing.
你明白的,对吧?
You understand that, right?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
坚持一秒钟。
Hold on one second.
对不起,我刚收到你的短♥信♥。
I am sorry, I just got your text.
你能在我的车上见到我吗?我们得谈谈。
Can you meet me at my car? We need to talk.
等不及了吗?
Can't it wait?
我即将进入一个部门会议。
I'm about to step into a department meeting.
我现在需要你见我。
I need you to meet me now.
好吧,可以等30分钟吗?
Well, can it wait 30 minutes?
不。
No.
怎麽回事,杰克?
What's going on, Jack?
当我看到你时,好吗?
When I see you, okay?
拜託了,布兰妮。
Please, Britney.
好。
Okay.
你没事吧?怎麽回事?
Are you okay? What's goin' on?
我想让你听听我说
I wanted you to hear it from me
在你听到其他人的任何消息之前。
before you hear anything from anyone else.
等等,听到什麽?你在吓唬我,杰克。
Wait, hear what? You're scaring me, Jack.
前几天,当我回去拿包时。
The other day, when I went back for my bag.
我发现克拉拉快要上吊自杀了。
I found Clara about to hang herself.
她站在道具桌上。
She was standing on the prop table.
她的脖子上挂着一根延长线。
She had an extension cord around her neck.
哦,我的上帝。- 不,我及时找到了她。
Oh my god. - No, I got to her just in time.
等。等。她还好吗?
Wait. Wait. Is she okay?
她怀孕了。
She was pregnant.
她说服自己,这是唯一的出路。
She had convinced herself that was the only way out.
所以,当我打电话给你时,你说达斯汀。
So, when I called you and you said Dustin.
是的,那是...这是一个藉口。
Yeah, that was a... that was an excuse.
她。。。她恳求我保守秘密。
She... she begged me to keep it a secret.
她威胁要自杀
She threatened to kill herself
如果我告诉她的父母或其他任何人。
if I told her parents or anyone else.
我不是任何人,杰克。我也关心她。
I'm not anyone, Jack. I care about her too.
当然,我想告诉你,英国人,
Of course, and I wanted to tell you, Brit,
比什麽都重要。但我害怕
more than anything. But I was afraid
她会坚持下去的。
that she would go through with it.
她。。。她几乎做到了。
She... she almost did it.
当她从桌子上走下来时,我真的抓住了她!
I literally caught her as she stepped off the table!
所以当你说你去见达斯汀时?
So when you said you went to see Dustin?
我呃......
I uh...
我在新墨西哥州。我带克拉拉去堕胎。
I was in New Mexico. I took Clara to get an abortion.
千斤顶。
Jack.
我还能做什麽?什麽?
What else could I do? What?
她要自杀。
She was going to take her own life.
那麽,她所承载的生活呢?
Well, what about the life she was carrying?
你会怎麽做?
What would you have done?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我永远不会骗你。
But I would have never lied to you.
我从来没有给你理由不信任我。
I've never given you reason not to trust me.
不和我说话。
Not to talk to me.
现在你把我放在了这个可怕的位置
And now you've put me in this horrible position
保守这个秘密或炸毁我们的生活。
of keeping this secret or blowing up our lives.
布兰妮,我不是要你保守任何秘密。
Britney, I'm not asking you to keep any secrets.
我要去员警局告诉他们一切。
I'm going to the police to tell them everything.
员警?为什麽?
The police? Why?
因为事情已经...
Because things have...
变得比我想像的要複杂一些。
gotten a little bit more complicated than I thought.
更複杂的如何?
More complicated how?
杰克·弗莱彻?
Jack Fletcher?
转身把手放在车上。
Turn around and put your hands on the car.
怎麽回事?-为什麽?
What's goin' on? - Why?
杰克·弗莱彻,你因法定强姦罪被捕。
Jack Fletcher, you're under arrest for statutory rape.
什麽?!
What?!
你有权保持沉默。
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话都可以而且将会被用来对付你
Anything you say can and will be used against you
在法庭上。这太疯狂了!
in a court of law. This is insane!
您有权聘请律师。
You have the right to an attorney.
如果您负担不起,将为您提供律师。
If you can't afford one, a lawyer will be provided for you.
这是一个错误,好吧。你必须相信我。
This is a mistake, alright. You have to trust me.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
这是一个错误。你必须相信我!
This is a mistake. You have to trust me!
辩方称克拉拉·帕尔默。
Defence calls Clara Palmer.
十名学生和五名教职员工
Ten students and five faculty members
被地区检察官和我废黜。
were deposed by the District Attorney and by me.
这些证词已交给陪审团。
Those depositions have been given to the jury.
你读过吗?
Have you read them?
你会说他们是一致的吗
Would you say they were consistent
在他们对你们关係的描述中
in their characterization of your relationship
和弗莱彻先生?
with Mr. Fletcher?
是的,他们都是,呃,一致的。
Yes, they were all, uh, consistent.
每个人都将弗莱彻先生描述为宣导者,
Everyone described Mr. Fletcher as an advocate,
一个坚信你的智慧的人,
a fierce believer in your intelligence,
在你的才能和你的未来。
in your talent and in your future.
这是一个准确的描述吗?
Is that an accurate description?
是的。
It was.
在您声称您之间的关係之前
Before your claim that the relationship between you
弗莱彻先生变得旺盛。
and Mr. Fletcher became sexual.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表