剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
我可以帮忙。
I can help.
我会喜欢的。
I'd love that.
莱拉,你呢?
Layla, what about you?
作业。
Homework.
玉烧?
Tamagoyaki?
是的,奥巴坎的特殊食谱。
Yeah, Obaachan's special recipe.
糖,味醂,酱油,少许盐。
Sugar, mirin, soy sauce, a pinch of salt.
但这是秘密。
But this is the secret.
“本大石。” - 本大石。
"HonDashi." - HonDashi.
这就是赋予它鲜味的原因。
That's what gives it that umami.
一茶匙。
One teaspoon.
你怎麽从来没教过我们怎麽做欧巴坎的食谱?
How come you never taught us how to make Obaachan's recipe?
他现在正在教你。
He's teaching you now.
但是让我们先让你脱掉湿泳衣,好吗?
But let's get you out of the wet bathing suit first, okay?
好。
Okay.
阿什利在打电话。
Ashley's on the phone.
我只是,我不想让你错过它。
I just, I didn't want you to miss it.
是的。好。
Yeah. Okay.
是的。
Yeah, yeah.
艾希礼?请稍等。
Ashley? Hold please.
你好吗,次郎?
How're you doing, Jiro?
呃,好。谢谢。
Uh, good. Thank you.
A. 情况
The situation
我哥哥已经解决了,所以我...
with my brother's been resolved so I'm...
我好多了。
I'm much better.
灵敏度。
The sensitivity.
呃,我什至报名参加了敏感性培训。
Uh, I even signed up for sensitivity training.
所以你已经准备好回来工作了。
So you're ready to come back to work.
是的。
Yes.
好。因为我认为魏地拉愿意听取你的意见。
Good. Because I think Videla is open to hearing from you.
真棒。我们挂断电话后,我会立即给他打电话。
That's great. I'll call him as soon as we hang up.
最好亲自做。
Better to do it in person.
球队明天将前往一些表演赛,
The team's leaving for some exhibition games tomorrow,
你可以在飞机上和他说话。
you can talk to him on the plane.
呃,几点了?- 7:30 起床。
Uh, what time? - Wheels up at 7:30.
我会事先通知他,这样他就不会傻眼了。
I'll let him know beforehand so he's not blindsided.
谢谢你,阿什利。-明天见。
Thank you, Ashley. - See you tomorrow.
这是个好消息。
That's good news.
怎麽了?
What's wrong?
我。。。
I...
答应山姆我会把便当送走。
promised Sam I'd drop off that bento.
我来吧。我带女孩们去。
I'll do it. I'll take the girls.
嘿嘿,你回来的时候你哥哥会在这裡,好吗?
Hey, your brother will be here when you get back, okay?
但如果你不去,你的工作可能就不是了。
But your job might not be if you don't go.
毫米。
Mm.
嗨,早上好。
Hi, good morning.
嗯,我把这个交给我的兄弟田村修,山姆。
Um, I'm dropping this off for my brother Osamu Tamura, Sam.
嗯,探视时间从七点开始,
Um, visiting hours start at seven o'clock,
但如果你把它留在这裡,我会让人把它带给他。
but if you leave it here I'll have someone bring it to him.
它是易腐烂的,所以我想把它放在他的冰箱裡
It's perishable, so I'd like to put it in his fridge
如果没关係的话。
if that's okay.
探视时间从七点开始。
Visiting hours start at seven o'clock.
那是在20分钟内,我有航♥班♥要赶。
That's in 20 minutes, and I have a flight to catch.
你看,我哥哥早起了,我不会叫醒他的。
Look, my brother is an early riser, I won't be waking him.
只需登录。
Just please sign in.
我很感激。
I appreciate it.
是?
Sam?
是?
Sam?
管他呢。
What the hell.
山 姆?嘿。
Sam? Hey.
哦不。
Oh, no.
哦不。
Oh, no.
我明白了,芽。没关係。
I gotcha, bud. It's okay.
嘿 嘿 嘿。会没事的。
Hey, hey, hey. It's gonna be okay.
我在这裡。我们会带你离开这裡好吗?
I'm here. We're gonna get you outta here okay?
你能坐起来吗?我需要你坐起来。
Can you sit up? I need you to sit up.
坐起来。我需要你坐起来。
Sit up. I need you to sit up.
我抓住你了。没关係。
I got you. It's okay.
准备?我们要起来了。
Ready? We're gonna get up.
坏人。
Bad guy.
无论你的想法是错的。
Whatever your thinking is wrong.
我不想听!让开。
I don't want to hear it! Move out of the way.
你不能把他带离现场-- -永远不要碰我!
You can't take him off site-- - Don't ever touch me!
我们信任你!
We trusted you!
次郎,次郎,次郎,次郎!
Jiro, Jiro, Jiro, Jiro!
嘿 嘿。嘘。
Hey, hey. Shh. Shh.
加油。
Come on.
加油。
Come on.
快点,快点。
Come on, come on.
你把莱昂送到急诊室。
You sent Leon to the emergency room.
伴有眼眶骨折和严重脑震荡。
With an orbital fracture and a severe concussion.
你让他失去知觉,在地板上流血。
You left him unconscious, bleeding out on the floor.
他在虐待我哥哥。
He was abusing my brother.
所以你说。
So you say.
这一指控是否得到证实?
Was that allegation ever substantiated?
我在那裡。我看到了。
I was there. I saw it.
那麽为什麽不大声呼救呢?
So why not call out for help?
联繫现场的高级工作人员?
Reach out to the senior staff on site?
因为我不信任他们。
Because I didn't trust them.
员警呢?
What about the police?
我。。。我只是,我需要把他弄出去。
I... I just, I needed to get him out.
这就是我能想到的。
That was all I could think about.
因为你以为他会更安全...
Because you thought he'd be safer...
和你在一起。
with you.
是的。
Yes.
是他吗?
And was he?
嘿。
Hey.
我知道天气很冷,但它有助于缓解肿胀。
I know it's cold, but it'll help with the swelling.
把它放在你的眼睛上,好吗?
Hold it on your eye, okay?
冷。
Cold.
我知道。
I know.
哦,阿什利。
Oh, Ashley.
你还没告诉她你不去?
You haven't told her you're not going?
你应该在15分钟前在飞机上。
You were supposed to be on the plane 15 minutes ago.
我知道 我知道。
I know, I know.
你到底在哪裡?
Where the hell are you?
艾希礼?对不起,我应该早打电话的。
Ashley? I'm sorry, I should've called before.
我们即将起飞。
We're about to take off.
我以为你家的废话解决了。
I thought your family crap was resolved.
我知道。我知道。我以为
I know. I know. I thought
它也结束了,但事实并非如此。
it was over too but it wasn't.
你说你会... - 王子山怎麽了?
You said you would... - What happened to Ojisan?
他受伤了,亲爱的,但他会没事的。
He got hurt, honey, but he's gonna be okay.
这就是员警在这裡的原因吗?
Is that why the police are here?
外面有员警。
There are cops outside.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
阿什利,对不起,但我真的得跳下去,好吗?
Ashley, I'm sorry, but I really gotta jump, okay?
好的,姑娘们,我要去和员警谈谈。
Okay, girls, I'm gonna go talk to the police.
你能和王子山住在一起吗?好。
Can you stay with Ojisan? Okay.
是的,我明白。阿什利,我知道,
Yeah, I know. Ashley, I know,
你为我把自己放在线上,我很感激,但是...
you put yourself on the line for me and I'm grateful but...
看,我真的得走了。对不起。
Look, I really have to go. I'm sorry.
他们想要什麽?
What do they want?
田村先生?
Mr. Tamura?
是的。
Yes.
我们正在回应有关涉嫌袭击的电话
We're responding to a call about an alleged assault
和绑架。
and abduction.
如果有人被袭击,那就是我的兄弟。
If anyone's been assaulted, it's my brother.
奥萨穆。-是的。
Osamu. - Yeah.
右。他在这裡吗?“因为我们想和他谈谈。
Right. Is he here? 'Cause we'd like to talk to him.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表