剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
放下武器!
Drop the weapon!
不!![代理]:下。
No!! [agent]: Down.
趴在地上!- 现在在地面上!
Down on the ground! - On the ground now!
嫌疑人下来!
Suspect down!
你杀了他!
You killed him!
你杀了他!
You killed him!
当德里克·内兹从加工室出来时,
When Derrick Nez came out of the processing room,
表面上投降,
ostensibly to surrender,
你看到他拿着武器了吗?
did you see him carrying a weapon?
是的。
Yes.
那是谎言。
That's a lie.
这是他用来劫持我作为人质的那把枪。
It's the same gun he used to take me hostage.
你见过那把枪吗
And would you have seen that gun
如果它像他们声称的那样是被告留下的?
if it had been left behind by the defendants, as they've claimed?
绝对。- 他在撒谎!
Absolutely. - He's lying!
顾问,控制你的客户。
Counselor, control your client.
那是谎言!
That's a lie!
枪就在地板中间。
The gun was right in the middle of the floor.
法警!将它们全部删除。- 就在他面前!
Bailiff! Remove them all. - It was right in front of him!
他在撒谎。-他是。他说的是实话。我们什麽也没做。
He's lying. - He is. He's telling the truth. We didn't do anything.
说它在你面前,或者德里克白白死了。
Say it was in front of you or Derrick died for nothing.
请。我们什麽也没做。
Please. We didn't do anything.
你必须相信我们。我们什麽也没做。
You have to believe us. We didn't do anything.
我们留下了枪,所以没有人会受伤!
We left the gun so no one would get hurt!
我想和他说一句话。
I'd like a word with him.
我会找他的律师。- 啊,那没有必要。
I'll get his attorney. - Ah, that won't be necessary.
这是法律。
It's the law.
我们只是一秒钟,你就在外面。
We'll just be a second and you'll be right outside.
你们三个人到底要怎麽样吗?
Do you even understand what's going to happen to you three?
你在枪口下劫持了一名警卫作为人质。
You took a guard hostage at gunpoint.
外面的法官再恨不过了。
The judge out there couldn't hate you more.
有人死了。
And someone died.
因为你。
Because of you.
好吧,多亏了重罪谋杀规则,
Well, thanks to the felony murder rule,
这归咎于你。
that gets blamed on you.
如果你没有扣动扳机也没关係。
Doesn't matter if you didn't pull the trigger.
白人的正义。
White man's justice.
是个婊♥子♥吧?
It's a bitch, right?
你说你想説明你的人♥民♥...
You said you wanted to help your people...
好吧,你为什麽不从説明你的小妹妹和你的大嘴巴伙伴开始呢?
Well, why don't you start by helping your baby sister and your loud mouth buddy?
因为没有人
Because there is no one
站在你们中的任何一个人和没有假释的生活之间。
standing between any of you and life without parole.
除了我,没有人。
No one but me.
您所要做的就是收集资讯。
All you gotta do is gather information.
让我知道你从你的呃那裡听到了什麽...你的活动家朋友。
Let me know what you hear from your uh... your activist friends.
你想让我成为像德里克一样的飞贼。
You want me to be a snitch like Derrick.
随心所欲地称呼它。
Call it what you want.
但这是你们中任何人摆脱困境的唯一方法。
But it's the only way any of you gets out of this mess.
你付给他多少钱?
How much did you pay him?
井架?
Derrick?
看台上的保安。
The security guard on the stand.
你付给他多少钱让他对枪撒谎?
How much did you pay him to lie about the gun?
你认为我必须付钱给某人扔掉像德里克这样毫无价值的废话吗?
You think I had to pay someone to throw over a worthless piece of crap like Derrick?
还是你们中的任何一个人?
Or any one of you?
他白做了。
He did it for nothing.
我什至不必问。
I didn't even have to ask.
那麽,我们有交易吗?
So, do we have a deal?
他都是你的。
He's all yours.
看台上的保安。
The security guard on the stand.
你付给他多少钱让他对枪撒谎?
How much did you pay him to lie about the gun?
你认为我必须付钱给某人扔掉一个
You think I had to pay someone to throw over a
像德里克这样一文不值的废话?
worthless piece of crap like Derrick?
还是你们中的任何一个人?
Or any one of you?
他白做了。
He did it for nothing.
我什至不必问。
I didn't even have to ask.
根据重磅录音,
Based on the bombshell recording,
司法部正在调查矿业公♥司♥的
the Justice Department is investigating the mining company's
涉嫌与联邦调查局勾结反对土着活动家
alleged collusion with the FBI the against Indigenous activists
他们关闭矿山的努力一再被拒绝。
whose efforts to shutter the mine have been repeatedly rejected.
在进行全面的环境影响审查之前,
Pending a full environmental impact review,
司法部已下令立即关闭所有採矿作业。
the Justice Department has ordered the immediate closure of all mining operations.
此外,司法部长还指控一名未具名的联邦调查局特工。
Additionally, the Attorney General has charged an unnamed FBI agent
非法胁迫线人反对土着群体。
with illegal coercion of informants against Indigenous groups.
嘿。-哦 嘿。
Hey. - Oh, hey.
对不起,它必须这样发生。
I'm sorry it had to happen like this.
也许这是它可能发生的唯一方式。
Maybe it's the only way it could have happened.
德里克以前非常痛苦。
Derrick was in so much pain before.
但他现在很平静。
But he's at peace now.
我想他会很乐意説明他的人♥民♥。
I think he would've been happy to have helped his people.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表