剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
我知道你达成辩诉交易的尝试失败了。
I understand your attempt to reach a plea bargain failed.
国家提出了多项提议
The State has made multiple offers
被告拒绝接受。
which the defendant has refused to accept.
律师,你有没有向你的客户解释过
Counsel, have you explained to your client
他面临的指控是强制性的监禁时间。
that the charges he's facing carry mandatory prison time.
我有,法官大人。
I have, Your Honor.
田村先生,你确定要继续吗?
Mr. Tamura, are you sure you want to proceed?
是的,法官大人。我确定。
Yes, Your Honor. I'm sure.
好吧,那我们就休息一会儿
Alright then, we'll take a short recess
并让陪审团开始中午开始。
and bring the jury in for a noon start.
我的母亲是一个无私的女人,
My mother was a selfless woman,
献身于我们的家庭,
devoted to our family,
尤其是对我的大哥奥萨姆。
and especially to my big brother, Osamu.
我从来没有听到她抱怨,
I never heard her complain,
一次也没有。
not once.
她就是这样生活的。
Which is how she lived her life.
要知道,大多数人都在谈论“感恩”
You know, most people talk about "gratitude"
但我母亲活了下来。
but my mother lived it.
与其纠结于痛苦或困难的事情,
Instead of dwelling on what was painful or difficult,
她抓住了她所能抓住的每一刻优雅和美丽。
she grabbed every moment of grace and beauty she could.
她是我哥哥的全职照顾者,
She was my brother's full-time caregiver,
但她也总是抽出时间陪孙女们,
but she also always found time to be with her granddaughters,
谁给了她那麽多的快乐。
who gave her so much joy.
看看我们得到了什麽,王子山。
Look what we got you, Ojisan.
这是一台平板电脑。
It's a tablet.
你能说平板电脑吗?
Can you say tablet?
T片。
T-tablet.
没错。很好。它很容易工作。
That's right. That's good. It's easy to work it.
你只需要用手指滑动,就像这样。
You just have to swipe with your finger, like this.
看看它有多容易?在这裡,你试试。
See how easy it is? Here, you try.
如果你感到孤独,
If you ever feel lonely,
您可以随时查看奥巴尚的照片。
you can look at pictures of Obaachan whenever you want.
来吧,亲爱的,你可以在车裡带他去看看。
Come on, honey, you can show him in the car.
好了,姑娘们,和王子山说再见吧。
Okay, say goodbye to Ojisan, girls.
再见。再见。
Bye. See ya.
我们很快见到你。
We'll see you soon.
我会给你带来便当,就像奥巴坎以前做的那样。
I'll bring you Bento like Obaachan used to make.
再见。
Bye.
王子山出事时几岁?
How old was Ojisan when he had the accident?
九。
Nine.
所以,我的年龄。
So, my age.
是的。
Yeah.
他知道奥巴坎死了吗?
Does he know Obaachan is dead?
他当然知道。
Of course he does.
他难过吗?
Does he feel sad?
王子山不能总是表达自己,但他感觉到了。
Ojisan can't always express himself, but he feels things.
他很爱你们两个,你知道吗?
He loves you two very much, you know that right?
我也爱他。
I love him too.
你当然知道。他是我们的叔叔。
Of course you do. He's our uncle.
莱拉,请不要这样和你姐姐说话。
Layla, please don't talk to your sister that way.
无论什麽。
Whatever.
为什麽他不能和我们住在一起?
Why can't he just live with us?
你知道为什麽,亲爱的。
You know why, sweetheart.
右?
Right?
这裡很好。
It's nice here.
哦,也许你可以尝试一些活动。
Oh, maybe you can try some of the activities.
你有没有结识新朋友或结交任何朋友?
Have you met any new people or made any friends?
嘿,山姆,你要告诉他吗?
Hey, Sam, you gonna tell him?
嗯?你要告诉他?嘿 嘿 嘿。
Hmm? You gonna tell him? Hey, hey, hey.
你要告诉他?-容易。容易。
You gonna tell him? - Easy. Easy.
你要告诉他?-什麽?哇,哇。
You gonna tell him? - What? Whoa, whoa.
你要告诉他?-容易
You gonna tell him? - Easy
你要告诉他?-什麽?
You gonna tell him? - What?
他在说什麽?告诉我什麽?
What's he talking about? Tell me what?
是?
Sam?
B-坏人。
B-bad guy.
坏人?加油。
Bad guy? Come on.
我今天晚些时候正在清理妈妈的其馀东西。
I'm clearing out the rest of Mom's stuff later today.
我把它带过来,好吗?
I'll bring it over, okay?
你可以挑选任何你想要的东西,听起来怎麽样?
And you can pick out whatever you want, how does that sound?
我把妈妈的电饭煲带过来
I'll bring over Mom's rice cooker
他们可以随时给你煮悟饭。
and they can cook you gohan whenever you want it.
好?是的?
Okay? Yeah?
嘿,这裡发生了什麽?
Hey, what happened here?
你是不是摔倒了还是什麽?
Did you fall or something?
然后发生了什麽?
Then what happened?
坏人。
Bad guy.
我们刚刚碰到的那个人?
The guy we just ran into?
只需办理登机手续
Just checking in
看看进展如何。
to see how it went.
你没事吧,山姆?
You okay, Sam?
有,你见过这个吗,莱昂?
Have, have you seen this, Leon?
当你给他穿衣服时,你一定注意到了这一点。
You must've noticed this when you got him dressed.
我今天早上没有轮班,但是嗯,
I wasn't on shift this morning, but um,
我可以私下和你谈谈吗?
can I talk to you privately?
我马上回来,好吗?
I'll be right back, okay?
怎麽了?
What's up?
我听到山姆和另一位居民的声音
I heard Sam and another resident
昨晚发生了一场非常激烈的争吵。
got into a pretty heated argument last night.
显然,它变得非常物理。
Apparently, it got pretty physical.
几分钟前有人在骚扰我哥哥。
Someone was just harassing my brother a few minutes ago.
一个穿着红色T恤的瘦小傢伙,那是...
A skinny guy in a red t-shirt, is that...
是谁给我哥哥的那些瘀伤?
is that who gave my brother those bruises?
田村先生,我意识到这是多麽令人沮丧。
Mr. Tamura, I realize how upsetting it must be.
他是谁?
Who is he?
我会密切关注情况。
I'll keep an eye on the situation.
他叫什麽名字?
What's his name?
凯尔·坦纳。
Kyle Tanner.
基普。”我见过他获得领土
"Kip." I've seen him get territorial
当另一个居民搬进来时。
when another resident moves in.
我会帮你留意情况,好吗?
I'll keep an eye on the situation for you, okay?
谁会住在奥巴坎的房♥子里?
Who's gonna live in Obaachan's house?
谁买的。
Whoever buys it.
这就是为什麽它必须是空的。
Which is why it has to be empty.
我们可以选择谁住在那裡吗?
Do we get to choose who lives there?
呃,不完全是。
Uh, not exactly.
那是王子山的吗?
Is that Ojisan's?
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
你知道,他永远不可能像你一样学会游泳,
You know, he could never learn to swim like you,
但他一直喜欢水。
but he always loved the water.
奥巴尚给他弄了飘子
Obaachan got him floaties
所以她可以把他带到游泳池裡。
so she could bring him in the pool with her.
是的,即使他变大了,他也总是喜欢这些。
Yeah, he's always loved these even when he got bigger.
他的新家有游泳池吗?
Does he have a pool at his new home?
你在这儿。
There you are.
凯蒂和马娄裡已经在这裡了。
Katie and Mallory are already here.
我们需要换上你的泳衣。
We need to get changed into your swimsuit.
我可以服用西莉吗?
Can I take Sealie?
有它。
Have at it.
我以后会把它炸掉,好吗?好。
I'll blow it up later, alright? Okay.
这就是一切吗?
Is that everything?
是的。
Yeah.
在那裡很难吗?
Was it hard, being there?
你知道,一旦我离开大学,我就再也没有回头。
You know, once I left for college, I never looked back.
我让她为奥萨姆做一切。
I left her to do everything for Osamu.
她从不去度假,甚至从不休息一天。
She never went on vacation, she never even took a day off.
这让她很开心。
It made her happy.
她希望你过你的生活。
She wanted you to live your life.
或者她想让我免于内疚。
Or maybe she wanted to spare me the guilt.
这是一个很大的调整。
It's a big adjustment.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表