剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Well, we've waited this long.
再等一阵子也不会死 对吧
A little while longer won't kill us, right?
来个人给她拿把椅子
Somebody get her a chair, please.
不 我没事 真的 我没关系
No, I'm--I'm fine. Really, I'm--it's okay.
你要是吃了鱼就有事了
Not if you had the fish.
她没吃 她是素食主义者
She didn't. She's vegan.
帐篷塌下来的时候你就在里面
You were in there when the tent came down.
-你的头被砸到了吗 -没有
- Were you hit on the head? - No.
但你有呕吐感
But you're feeling nauseated?
她犯恶心一周了
She's been sick all week.
也许她怀孕了
Maybe she's pregnant.
我表妹索菲娅在她的婚礼上吐了
I mean, my cousin Sophia barfed at her wedding.
就是孕期晨吐 她在毕业典礼上也吐了
It was morning sickness. Also at her graduation.
不可能
It can't be that.
我们打算等到新婚之夜再开始
We're proudly waiting until the wedding night.
对吧 宝贝
Right, babe?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本想告诉你的 但我不想毁了我们的婚礼
I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to ruin our wedding.
等等 你怀孕了吗 为什么不告诉我
Wait, hold on. You're pregnant? Why didn't you tell me?
她为什么要告诉你
Why would she tell you?
因为这不关你的事
Because it's not your business!
怎么会不关我的事
How is it not my business?
怎么就关你的事了
How is it your business?
-我的天哪 -好了
- Oh, my God. - Okay.
送他上救护车
Let's get him to the ambulance.
你该给他叫辆救护车
You're gonna have to get him an ambulance!
我要杀了你 德鲁
I'm gonna kill you, Drew!
我可是为了她守身如玉啊
I was saving myself!
看到没
See?
爱情不靠谱
Bad match.
好了各位 去冲澡吧
All right, everybody, hit the showers.
乐意之至
Gladly.
这些臭烘烘的消防衣该怎么处理
And what am I supposed to do with these turnouts?
一把火烧了吧
Burn 'em.
我竟然饿了 是不是很奇怪
Is it weird that I'm hungry?
-你好 格温 -你好 格温
- Hi, Gwyn. - Hey, Gwyn.
格温妮丝 你来做什么
Gwyneth. What are you doing here?
你好啊 欧文
Hey, Owen.
你把加工过的零食蛋糕带到我的消防站了吗
Did you bring processed snack cakes into my firehouse?
这是个巧克力卷 我在柜子里找到的
It's a Ho Ho, and I found it in the cabinet,
藏在羽衣甘蓝脆片后面 被我闻出来了
hidden behind the kale chips, but I sniffed it out.
被你闻出来了 像是猪找到松露那样吗
You sniffed it out? Like a truffle?
是谁把加工甜食带到我的厨房♥来的
Who brought processed sugar into my kitchen?
应该是除了你的所有人吧
I'm assuming everyone who isn't you.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
你有时间吗
You have a minute?
只要警铃不响 那就有时间
If a bell doesn't go off, I got a minute.
还记得那天晚上
So, uh, remember the other night
你谈到不管我们这算什么 之所以效果好
when you were talking about how whatever this thing is is working
是因为我们不在一起才能更好地在一起
because we're together not together?
求你别让我解释那话了
Oh, please don't make me explain that.
那话在我微醺的时候 听起来还挺靠谱
That sounded so much better when I was a little drunk.
我只是想知道 这算是什么
No, I just want to know, what is this thing?
-你指什么 -我们 这样
- "Thing"? - Us. This.
我们要聊关键话题了
We're having that talk.
不是那样 只是随便聊聊
No, it's not that talk. It's a talk.
现在 在我还在当班的时候吗
Right now, in the middle of my shift?
反正警铃也没响
A bell has not gone off.
但是你也是来势汹汹啊
And yet you've come out swinging.
我只是想要明确一下
Well, I'm just looking for a little clarity.
你要我留下的时候
When you asked me to stay,
说要看看我们的关系如何继续下去
you said we should see where this would go.
是的 我说了这话
Yes, yes, I did say that.
所以现在咱们进行到哪了 还在继续吗
So where did it go, or is it still going,
我们如何知道有没有到终点
or how do we know when it gets there?
你这样让我很为难
You are really putting me on the spot.
那不是我的本意
Well, that is not my intention.
我觉得那是对话的开始
I just--I thought that was the beginning of a dialogue,
而不是对话的结束
not the end of one.
我们在一起开心吗
Are we having fun?
是的 很开心 很棒
Yes, fun. Yeah, it's been great.
我只是想明确一下这是什么
I just want to know what to call it.
为什么一定要明确呢
Why do we have to call it anything?
我是说 我们知道这是什么
I mean, we know what this is.
-是吗 -是啊 这就是我们俩
- Do we? - Yeah. It's--it's...it's us.
就是...现在这样
It's--it's...this.
你需要再明确一点 对不对
You're gonna need more clarity than that, aren't you?
是的 欧文 那会很棒
Yes, Owen, that would be nice.
我在超远程经营一家在曼哈顿的律所
I am running a Manhattan law firm from 1,700 miles away
在苏豪区还有两居室的房♥子
and carrying a two-bedroom in SoHo.
有些实际的东西 需要去考虑
Yeah, there are practicalities to consider.
我不是要求或是强迫什么
I'm not making any demands or ultimatums.
我只是想要...
I just--I'm really looking for some...
-明确一些东西 -是的
- Some clarity. - Clarity. Yes.
我认为我们已经搞清楚了 关于...
Yeah. No, I think we're-- I think we're clear on the, uh...
明确的问题
clarity.
这事很着急吗
Is this time-sensitive?
到了一定年龄 大多事情都着急
After a certain age, most things are.
那我会好好想一想
Then I will do some thinking on it.
很好 这就是我想要的
Great. That is all I'm asking.
我这不是最后通牒
I'm not making any ultimatums, nothing.
-是的 我完全明白 -好的
- No, no, no. I totally hear you. - Okay.
我该走了
Well, I should probably go.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
你身上有一股呕吐物的味道
You smell a little like vomit.
你确定我都洗掉了吗 我还能闻到
Are you sure I got it all off? I can still smell it.
-能闻闻我吗 -我才不会闻你 菜鸟
- Can you sniff me? - I ain't sniffing you, Probie.
马里安 你还好吗
Hey, Marj, you good?
萨利姆给我发了短♥信♥
Salim just texted.
他想在他回去之前跟我一起共进晚餐
He wants to go for dinner before he heads back.
他在天空餐厅订了位
He's making reservations at Osteria Cielo.
很大胆啊
Baller move.
那里很高级
Place is nice.
那你为什么哭丧着脸
Wait, so why do you look like someone just drowned your puppy?
这是大事
This is a big deal.
我们从来没有在监护人缺席的情况下约过会
We've never been on a date without a chaperone.
没有结婚的人不能如此
Unmarried couples aren't really supposed to.
他来这是有原因的
He's here for a reason.
是的
Yeah.
原因 什么原因
Reason? What reason?
他等不及了
He's tired of waiting.
我觉得你说得没错
I think you might be right.
等不及干什么
Tired of waiting for what?
他要来迎娶他的新娘了 菜鸟
The man is here to claim his bride, Probie.
什么
What?
不行 我们说好的
No. We had a deal.
他得先从牙科学校毕业
He's supposed to finish dental school first.
我们甚至不知道他的成绩如何
I mean, do we even know what kind of grades he's been getting?
这是错的
This is wrong.
你不能现在就搬去迈阿密
You can't move to Miami now.
你明明说过还有几年时间的
You said we still had a few years.
我以为会有
I thought we did.
-她要回迈阿密了吗 -也许是的
- Back to Miami. - Maybe, yeah.
他们计划就是结了婚 就搬去那里
I guess that was always the plan once they got married,
但我觉得马里安以为
but I just think Marjan expected it to, you know,
那是她30岁之后才会发生的事情
happen after she was 30 or something.
那要等很久
Kind of a long time to wait.
我是说他得等 她很漂亮
For him, I mean. She's very beautiful.
我就等不了那么久
Yeah, I would not be able to hold out that long.
是的
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表