剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Fine. You're hired. Let's go.
我有一个条件
I'll go on one condition.
他们要毫发无损地待在这里
They stay here. Unharmed.
不然你还是现在就毙了我吧
Or you may as well shoot me now.
你这里有食品储藏室吗
You got a walk-in pantry here?
在后面
In the back.
你把他们锁在里面 找东西挡住门
You lock 'em in, barricade the door,
然后咱们就走
and let's get the hell out of here, girl.
-去吧 -咱们走 快点
- Go. - Let's go. Come on.
-动起来 把他扶起来 -好的 好的
- Let's go. Get him up, now. - Okay, okay.
快点
Go. Come on.
-扶他起来 快点 -他很重
- Get him up. Come on. - He's heavy.
加把劲 TK 加油
Come on, TK. Come on.
TK
TK.
-亲爱的 -你好啊 亲爱的
- Hi, babe. - Hi, babe.
队长
Captain.
队长
Captain.
这家伙还没死
Man, dude won't stay dead.
南希 拿我的医药箱来
Nancy, get me my kit.
他需要纳洛酮
He needs Narcan.
再给他叫辆救护车
And call him an ambulance.
我可不想再载他一程了
He's not getting another ride in mine.
你考虑过换份工作吗 队长
You ever considered a career change, Captain?
你会是个很不错的德州骑警
You'd make a hell of a Texas Ranger.
今天有很多英雄
Well, there were a lot of heroes here today.
是啊 但是你发现了炸♥药♥
Yeah, but only one who discovered the explosives
让我们锁定了犯人
that allowed us to identify these suspects,
然后你又像克林特·伊斯特伍德一样破门而入
then came crashing through the door like Clint Eastwood.
那门没锁
The door was unlocked.
而且大家能走出那扇门
And the only reason anybody got through the door
都是因为那边那位英勇的警♥察♥
is 'cause of that brave officer right there.
他是个令人钦佩的人
He's an impressive guy.
我不是让你原地待命吗
Thought I told you to stay put.
确实
You did.
你跟着直觉走了
You went with your gut.
确实
I did.
很好
Good for you.
我为你骄傲 儿子
I'm proud of you, son.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
所以你打算陪你男朋友一起上救护车吗
So you gonna ride with your boyfriend?
你知道了吗
You knew?
从那天我们在市场碰见我就知道了
Since the day we ran into you all at the market.
希望下次你能正式把他介绍给我
I expect a proper introduction next time.
我觉得你会很喜欢他的 爸爸
I think you're gonna really like him, Dad.
我已经喜欢上他了
I already do.
我儿子看人的眼光很准
My son has got great instincts when it comes to people.
消肿了 很好
The swelling's gone down. That's good.
你感觉如何 儿子
How are you feeling, son?
我头很疼 但总比中枪好
My head hurts, but beats getting shot.
你太勇敢了 亲爱的
You are just being so brave, honey.
你居然在没有止疼药的情况下撑过来了
I can't believe you're going through all this with no pain meds.
我当时也没得选
I don't really have a choice.
你有的
Yes, you do.
每天 你都有新的选择
Every day, you have a choice.
但你一直选择做一个勇敢的孩子
You've always been a brave kid.
这点遗传自你妈妈
You got that from your mom.
你可是以冲进爆♥炸♥的大楼为生的
Said the man who runs into exploding buildings for a living.
我一般都是尽力冲出爆♥炸♥的大楼
I usually try to run out of exploding buildings.
我这点遗传自你们俩
I got it from both of you guys.
抱歉你妈妈和我没能复合
I'm sorry it didn't work out with your mom and I.
但不管发生什么 我们永远都是一家人
Whatever happens here, we'll always be a family.
是啊 永远
Yeah. Always.
没事的
It's okay.
如果今天的事教会了我什么的话
If there's one thing today taught me,
那就是 不是所有情侣都该在一起
it's that not all couples are meant to be together.
他是把我们和两个谋杀犯作比较了吗
Did he just compare us to two homicidal maniacs?
应该是吧
I believe he did.
行吧
Fair.
好了 再来点脆饼面丸汤
Here, have a little more matzo ball soup.
不用了 我饱了
No, no, I'm good.
-那怎么行 -亲爱的 他饱了
- Well-- - Honey, he's good.
不如来点薰衣草精油缓解头疼吧
How 'bout some lavender oil for the headache?
他已经闻够了你那些奇奇怪怪的魔药了
I'd say he's sniffed enough of your weird potions for one day.
再吃几口 多吃点就好受了
Just have a few more bites. It'll make you feel better.
要是他再多吃几个丸子
If he has any more matzo,
他就要钠盐中毒了
they're going to have to treat him for sodium poisoning.
你俩难道不应该赶快出发吗
Shouldn't you guys be getting on the road soon?
某人应该还要赶飞机吧
I mean, doesn't somebody have a flight to catch?
希望你准备好了
I hope you're ready, sir.
因为你已经知道了
Because you know the first question
等我们一到 你♥爸♥会问我们的第一个问题
your father's gonna ask us when we get there.
"砂锅菜里放辣了吗"
"Is there anything spicy in that casserole?"
"我现在的肠胃可吃不了辣了"
"Because my constitution don't agree with it no more, don't you know."
那就是第二个问题 贾德
The second question, Judd.
你是说催着我们抱孙子的事吗
You mean about when we're gonna be ready to give him some grandbabies?
就是那事
That's the one.
嗯 我知道
Yes, I know.
你这次又打算怎么搪塞过去
How you gonna dance your way out of it this time?
要不这次就不搪塞了
Well, I was thinking maybe we don't dance out of it this time.
我们也是时候让他抱孙子了
I think it's about time we give him some.
贾德森·莱德 你不是认真的吧
Judson Ryder, you are not being serious.
我也不年轻了
Well, Lord knows I ain't getting no younger.
这倒确实
Well, this is true.
那天我确实看见了一根白头发
I'm pretty sure I saw a gray hair the other day.
-不 你没有 -我真看见了
- No, you did not. - I did.
哪儿呢
Where?
在你头上
On your head--
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表