剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
And she says he's armed with a toy gun.
但是不能确认是不是真的
But that's not something that I can assume to be true.
我理解
I understand that.
她要求给她点时间让他投降
She's asking for some time to get him to surrender.
- 这个人强占了重症监护室 - 我知道
-The man commandeered an ICU. -I know
你不了解我 但是我了解她
you don't know me, but I do know her.
维嘉队长需要点时间
Captain Vega is asking for some time.
我觉得我们应该给她点时间
I think we should give it to her.
欧文
Owen.
嘿 我跟特警队指挥官泰勒聊过了
Hey. I spoke to SWAT Commander Tyler.
他同意暂时不会轻举妄动
He's agreed to stand his team down.
给你十分钟的时间让那个人出来
You have ten minutes to try to get that guy out of there.
你确实可以
You do get results.
我尽力了
I do what I can.
请代我向队长道谢
And please pass my thanks along to the lieutenant.
但是现在这里变了
But things have changed here.
我们不会出去了
We're not coming out of this room.
对不起
Sorry.
你是不是趁我没注意输入了一个作弊码
JUDD: Did you put in a cheat code while I wasn't looking?
没有 我不作弊的
No. I don't cheat.
呃 那你一定是黑带吧
Well, you must be a black belt, then.
- 但是不管是什么 都嗨不公平 - 嗨可不是一个词 贾德先生
-But either way, it ain't fair. -"Ain't" is not a word, Mr. Judd.
我们妈妈说我们不应该发牢骚
Our mom says we shouldn't whine.
- 好吧 - 他们有你的号♥码 贾德
-Well... -GRACE: They got your number, Judd.
如果你们都这么强硬的话
JUDD: Why don't you guys take each other on
为什么彼此不较量一下呢
-if you're so tough. -
嗨 怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
- 今天有跟汤米聊过吗 - 嗯 聊过
-Have you talked to Tommy today? -Yeah. Actually,
格蕾丝和我正在看着她女儿们
uh, Grace and I are watching the girls right now.
- 怎么了 - 是队长 她说她来这里
-Why? It's Cap. -She said that she was here
是因为她有个亲戚
because she had a relative
正在做某种手术吗
who was getting some sort of procedure done?
- 等等 这里是哪里 - 圣雷蒙德医院 听着
-Wait, where-where's here? -St. Raymond's. Look,
她的哪些亲戚住在城里
what relatives of her live here in town?
只有她和查尔斯 所以我们现在
It's just her and Charles. I mean, that-that's why
在照看着孩子们
we're babysitting the girls now.
- 怎么了 欧文 - 我不知道
-What's going on, Owen? -I don't know.
但是她有点不对劲
But something's not right with her.
否则 我觉得她现在不会
Otherwise, I doubt she'd be in the middle
卷入警方僵局的
of a police standoff right now.
卷入什么了
A what now?
你没听错 我20分钟之前跟她谈过
Yeah. And I talked to her 20 minutes ago.
现在她不接我电♥话♥了
Now she's not picking up my calls.
不管你怎么做 都离窗户远一点
Whatever you do, stay away from this window.
怎么 你是说他们真的会
What, you mean they'd actually, uh...
我是说 都不先跟我们说一下吗
I mean, w-without even talking to us first?
呃 我们开弓没有回头路了
Well, we're playing for keeps now.
他们很快就会到这里
They'll be here soon.
我们把门堵住吧
So let's barricade the door.
没有用的 他们想进来就能进来
There's no point. When they come, they come.
那我们还能做什么
So what else we can do?
祈祷
Pray.
她也不接我的电♥话♥
She's not picking up for me, either.
不是 这没有道理啊
I mean, this don't make no sense.
那她到底来医院是
You know? And what the hell relative
看望哪个亲戚的
is she visiting at the hospital anyway?
就像你说得那样
You know what? It's like you said.
汤米在奥斯汀的亲戚里现在不在我们家的
Tommy has one relative that's in town that is not
只有一个
in this room right now.
打到你了
-Gotcha.
查尔斯
Charles.
如果艾薇昨晚在车道上听到的那辆车
What if the car that Evie heard in the driveway last night...
如果是救护车呢
What if it was an ambulance?
奥斯汀紧急呼救
Austin Emergency.
- 我是布里 - 你好 布里
-This is Bree. -Hey, Bree.
- 我叫格蕾丝 - 格蕾丝 我能帮你什么忙
-This is Grace. -Grace. What can I do for you?
听着 我有个
Uh, listen, I have a bit
奇怪的要求
of a strange request.
你能告诉我昨晚
Could you tell me if any 911 calls
有没有从住♥宅♥打来
came in last night
的911电♥话♥吗
from a residence?
梅里曼路5674号♥
5674 Merriman Drive?
有 确实有一通从那里打来的电♥话♥
Yep. Looks like one did come in from there.
凌晨3点18分
3:18 a.m.
布里 我需要你播一遍给我听 拜托
Bree, I need you to play it for me, please.
- 好的 - 这里是911 你有何紧急情况
-Yep. -DISPATCHER: 911. What's your emergency?
我在梅里曼路5674号♥
TOMMY: I'm at 5674 Merriman Drive.
这里有一位无反应的50岁男性
I have a nonresponsive 50-year-old male.
没有脉搏 对胸骨摩擦也无反应
No pulse. No reaction to sternal rub.
我紧急需要心脏生命支持系统
I need cardiac life support here now.
救援在路上了 女士 请问他
DISPATCHER: Help is on the way, ma'am. Can you tell me
- 还有呼吸吗 - 没有
-if he's breathing? -TOMMY: No.
他的呼吸道畅通 但没有呼吸
His airways are clear, but no respiration.
开始按压
Starting compressions.
醒醒啊 查尔斯 求你了
Come on, Charles. Please.
拜托了 快醒醒 快醒过来啊 查尔斯
Please, come on. Come on, Charles. Come on.
医护人员六分钟内
DISPATCHER: Paramedics will be with you
会赶到的
within six minutes.
不用急
TOMMY: No need to hurry.
- 不好意思 你说什么 - 没有脉搏
-DISPATCHER: I'm sorry? -TOMMY: No pulse.
皮肤冰冷
Cool to the touch.
身体开始僵硬
- -Rigor has started to set in.
病人已经救不回来了
Patient is beyond resuscitation.
告诉应急人员不闪警灯不鸣警笛
Tell the responders no lights, no sirens.
我不想吵醒孩子
I don't want to wake my kids.
听我口令攻破 三
Breach on me. Three.
二 一
Two. One.
停 停
OWEN: Stop! Stop.
先别进去 我知道她和汤米
Don't go in there yet. I know what's wrong with her.
是怎么回事了 我应该能让他们
With-with Tommy. And I think I can get them
平静的出来 但我得先单独和她谈谈
to come out peacefully, but I've got to talk to her alone.
你进去的话
TYLER: Look, you go in there,
我就没法保护你了
and I can't protect you.
- 我想碰碰运气 - 你有两分钟时间
-OWEN: I'll take my chances. -You have two minutes.
汤米 我是欧文
Tommy, it's Owen.
我一个人来的 我要进去了
I'm alone, and I'm coming in.
你不该来这 欧文
You shouldn't be here, Owen.
我们都不该来这
None of us should be here.
但我们已经来了
But we're here.
- 这是谁啊 - 我叫欧文
-Who is this? -My name is Owen,
我对你的经历深表难过
and I'm very sorry for what you're going through.
真的
I-I really, really am.
但我是来救朋友的
But I've come to save my friend.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
你并不好
You are not fine.
这种事怎么会好
Nothing about this is fine.
你英勇
It's brave.
高尚
It's noble.
我能理解
And I understand it.
你希望他经历
You want this man to be able to experience
你无法经历的奇迹
the miracle you didn't get to.
他说什么呢
What's he talking about?
她丈夫去世了
Her husband died.
就在今早
This morning.
是昨晚
Last night.
昨晚
Last night.
而你却不在身边
And you weren't there.
我没在身边
: I wasn't there.
我也很难过
I am so sorry.
天啊
Oh, my God.
汤米 你必须跟我离开这里
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表