剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
These bruises suggest traumatic internal injuries.
他需要去医院
He needs a hospital.
不能去医院 你就在这里解决
No, no hospitals. You fix him here.
兄弟 要是你觉得我们能在停车场里"解决"这个
Dude, you think we can "fix" this in a parking garage,
那你肯定嗑嗨了
you're high.
别出声
Not a word.
我们不能在这里做手术
We can't do this here.
我们需要一个更私密的地方
We need a place that's more private.
只能在这了
It is what it is.
不 我知道一个地方
No, I know a place.
是我丈夫的旧餐馆
It's my husband's old restaurant.
离这里大概两三个街区
It's about two or three blocks from here.
新冠之后就关门了
It's been closed since COVID.
如果你真想让我们救你的朋友
If you really want us to help your friend,
这是他最好的机会了
it's his best shot.
南希 医疗剪 把衬衫剪开
Nancy, trauma shears. Cut this shirt off.
TK 注射生理盐水
TK, start a line of saline.
好可爱的手印
Cute touch.
是你家孩子的吗
Your kids?
有软肋了 很不错
Got something to lose. That's good.
这娘们越来越招我恨了
Really starting to hate this chick.
队长 他的胸部
Cap, his chest.
-嗯 -什么 怎么回事
- Yeah. - What? What is it?
看到他左右两边的胸部起伏不均了吗
You see how your friend's sides aren't rising evenly?
-他的肺部坍塌了吗 -更糟
- His lung collapsed? - Worse.
听到这个阻塞的声音了吗
You hear that slushing sound?
这叫血气胸
It's called a hemopneumothorax.
说人话 什么意思
In American. What does that mean?
这说明他的胸腔里充满了血
It means his chest cavity is filling with blood.
得用导管引流
He needs a tube in his chest to drain it.
动手吧
So do that.
我们不是外科医生 我们只是急救人员
Look, we're not surgeons, we're paramedics,
而且我们没有设备
and we do not have the equipment to do that.
随机应变吧
We'll improvise.
但我们先要去车上拿点东西
But we need some stuff off the rig first.
陪她去
Go with her.
快点
Be quick.
你留在这
Hey, you stay with me.
你在哪
我开始担心了
你在哪 TK
Where are you, TK?
你等什么呢
What are you waiting on?
我需要插胸管的东西
I need something for the chest tube.
TK 那边的柜子上
TK, over on those shelves.
应该有一些空的工业洗瓶
Should be some empty industrial cleaning bottles.
给我拿一个
Just grab me one.
来吧
Here we go.
手术刀
Scalpel.
第四 第三
Fourth, third...
这块肌肉切不进去
I can't get through the muscle.
南希 止血钳
Nancy, the hemostat.
TK
TK!
我来
I'll get it.
进来吧
Hey. Come in. Hey.
很抱歉这么晚来 我没你的手♥机♥号♥码
Sorry to stop by so late. I didn't have your number.
没事
Sure.
TK在这吗
Is TK here?
没 我们以为他和你在一起
No. We thought he was with you.
你好 格温
Hey, Gwyn.
你好 卡洛斯
Hey, Carlos.
抱歉 现在这里有点乱
Sorry, things are a little messy around here right now.
装不好意思也没用 欧文
There's really no use in playing it coy, Owen.
我要搬回纽约了
I'm moving back to New York.
真的吗 但你们之前看起来很开心
Really? But you seemed so happy.
TK知道了吗
Does TK know?
他今天早上发现了
He found out this morning.
天啊
Oh, God.
可能跟这有关
That could explain it.
怎么了
Explain what?
他一小时前就该下班了
His shift ended an hour ago,
但他没来吃晚餐
but he didn't show up for dinner.
现在他消息不回 电♥话♥不接
Now he's not answering my texts or calls.
他从没这样过
He's never done this before.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it.
他只要一像今天那样自我封闭
When he shuts down like he did today,
就绝对是个警示
it is always a warning sign.
-咱们先别这么快下结论 -他要是因为我们的事
- Let's not jump to conclusions-- - If he is in some bar
去了什么酒吧或者暗巷
or some alley right now because of us,
说真的 欧文 我永远不会原谅自己
so help me, Owen, I will never forgive myself.
我离开消防站时 急救队正在外面出警
All right, when I left the station, EMS was out on a call.
可能处理得久了点
Maybe it went long.
我打给维加队长看看什么情况
Let me call Captain Vega and see what's going on.
-直接转到语♥音♥信箱了 -那可不妙
- Straight to voicemail. - That is not good.
不不 这是好事
No, no, it is good,
这意味着他们应该还在外面
'cause it means they're probably still out on the call.
好吧 我给现在值班的队长打个电♥话♥
All right, I can call the captain on duty.
看看有没有什么消息
See if I can get some information.
哈珀队长 我是斯特兰德
Captain Harper, it's Strand.
你有维加队长小队的消息吗
Hey, you got any information on Captain Vega's team?
收到
Copy.
好 十分感谢
All right, I appreciate it.
你可以松口气了
You can rest easy.
他们还没回去
They are still out there.
看吧 没有复发
There go, no relapse.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但我觉得我和卡洛斯最好去消防站等着
But I do think it'd be a good idea if Carlos and I were at the station
迎接他回来
the minute he gets back.
我同意 直接把他带回家
Agreed. Bring him straight home.
我保证
I promise.
幸好他们还在外面执勤
So glad the ambulance was still out.
我都开始考虑最坏的情况了
Was starting to think the worst.
值班的队长说一整晚都没有他们的消息
The captain on duty said that they haven't heard from 'em all night.
没有无线电通话 没有电♥话♥ 什么都没有
No radio in, no call, no nothing.
这可不是好消息
It's not good news.
格蕾丝
Hey, Grace,
四号♥线上有位欧文·斯特兰德专门找你
you got a personal call on line four from an Owen Strand.
好 接进来
Yeah. Put him through.
斯特兰德队长 我有什么能帮你的吗
Hey, Captain Strand. What can I do for you, sir?
格蕾丝 我们想知道维加队长救护车的位置
Hey, Grace, we're trying to get a 20 on Captain Vega's rig.
轮班一个多小时前就结束了
The shift ended over an hour ago
但他们还没回消防站
and they still haven't come back to the station.
好吧 今晚我确实让他们出警了
Okay. I did send 'em on a call tonight,
但那有一阵子了
but that was a little while ago.
让我看看他们的定位
Let me pull up their GPS.
定位 126队救护车
未找到救援队
这肯定不对劲
Okay, that can't be right.
怎么了
What?
队长 我找不到他们的小队
Captain, their unit is not on the grid.
他们就像消失了一样
It's like they have disappeared.
最后的定位是在什么地方
Where was the last place you saw 'em?
队长 双侧胸部均匀隆起
Cap, bilateral chest rise.
好 上止血夹
Good. Let's clamp him off.
怎么样 能行吗
So? Did it work?
他状态稳定
He's stable.
他的血液开始充氧了
His blood is oxygenating.
观察他的情况
Monitor him.
你想干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我照你说的做了 他稳定下来了
I did what you asked. He's stable.
我要照顾我的队员
I'm going to tend to my guy.
所以请你让开
So please move.
你很勇敢
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表