剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
就这炖肉 我随时欢迎你驱车穿越得州来找我
you feel free to drive through Texas anytime with that pot roast.
我好想念你的手艺
I sure have missed your cooking.
我也想念给你做饭
And I miss cooking for you.
吃炖肉 我儿子最行了
Nobody puts away a pot roast like my boy.
我再开一瓶酒
I'm gonna open another bottle.
好啊 反正今晚也不开车
Why not? We're not driving tonight.
红酒会不会跟妈妈的药起冲突
Does wine really mix well with Mom's meds?
不管你相不相信 P
Believe it or not, P,
自从你跑来得州 我们把妈妈照顾得很好
we found a way to keep Mom alive since you bolted off to Texas.
我能明白你为什么喜欢这里 保罗
I can see why you love it, Paul.
这里风景真不错
It sure is a beautiful country down here.
粗犷 开阔 适合你
Rugged and open. It suits you.
对我来说 有点无聊
A little dull for me.
那是因为你脑子里全是云雾林
That's 'cause you got Cloud Forests on the brain.
你妹妹在哥斯达黎加找到个地方
Your sister found a spot in Costa Rica
那里能让你从雨林山峰最顶上滑索道下去
where you can go zip-lining in a rain forest at the top of a mountain.
山峰最顶上
Top of a mountain, huh?
那就是要登山远足了
So I guess there'd be some hiking involved, huh?
应该是
I'd imagine so.
敬低温和稀薄的空气
To cold, thin air.
又开始了 我就知道他会这样
Here we go. I told you he would do this.
-哪样 -把每件事都说得跟屎一样
- Do what? - Take a dump on everything.
娜奥米 饭桌上别说那个字
Naomi, baby, don't say "dump" at the table.
好吧 娜奥米 我懂你意思
All right, Naomi, I get it.
你得每天陪着妈妈 而我却在千里之外
You're there on the daily, and I'm miles away.
你生气是因为我走了 而你得留下
You're pissed because you stayed, and I left.
我很感激你所做的一切
Now I appreciate everything that you do,
但是这不意味着我没有意见
but that does not mean I stop having an opinion.
没人想听你的意见
And yet, nobody's asked you for it.
好吧 但我还是要说
Okay, well, you gonna get it anyway.
你有好好考虑过这些事吗
I mean, have you thought any of this through?
先不说妈妈的身体问题
Mom's health aside,
如果这玩意半路抛锚了怎么办
I mean what if this thing breaks down?
两个女人无措地站在某条无名公路上
Two women alone in the middle of some strange highway.
女人 女人
Women? Women?
你最没有资格打性别牌
You of all people do not get to play the gender card.
谁想来点派
Who's for pie?
-你真想这样吗 -我想怎么样了 P
- So you really wanna go there? - Go where, P?
首先 我不叫P 我叫保罗
First of all, my name ain't P. It's Paul.
你甚至不愿意叫我的全名
You can't even say my damn name.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about.
我在说 为什么我们不能像两个成年人一样
I'm talking about the reason why we cannot have a conversation
理性♥交♥谈
like two grown folks.
你从没有接受我 娜奥米 你根本无法接受我
You never dealt with me, Naomi! You never dealt with who I am.
你这话是认真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
你以为我在意你是个变性人吗
You think I give a crap about you being trans?
你就是这么想的吧
Is that what you think?
我只知道除了你之外 全家人都欣然接受了我
All I know is that everyone else in our family accepted me with open arms,
我可以理解
and that's fine.
我做了真正的自己
I sure as hell did me,
我猜你也打算我行我素了是吧
so I guess you gotta, sure as hell, keep doing you.
我当时才九岁
I was nine years old.
我才九岁 我有一个我很仰慕的姐姐
I was nine years old, and I had a sister who I worshiped.
她曾经是我的一切 但是她离开了
She was my world, and she left,
没有人告诉我为什么
and nobody explained to me why.
家里所有的照片都被摘下来了
And all the pictures came down.
被埋藏的不只是她的回忆 还有我的
Not just her memories up until then but mine too.
所有美好的回忆
All those memories,
所有人都假装她从没存在过
and everyone pretended like she never even existed.
就像我从来没有这样一个亲爱的姐姐
Like I never had that sister who I loved.
她走了 回来的却是你
She left, and you came back,
对我来说 就像是你杀了她
and it felt to me like you killed her.
所以我不接受 P
So no, P,
是你从没考虑过我的感受
it's you who never dealt with me.
你说我生气是因为你离开 不是
You say I'm mad because you left. No.
我生气是因为她离开
I'm mad because she did.
她根本没跟我告别过
And she never said goodbye.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
乔治 水压小一点
Yo, George! Less pressure.
是啊 那玩意可厉害了[你可真"有种Yep. It's powerful stuff.
你还记得车祸是怎么发生的吗
Do you remember the crash at all?
我当时应该在打瞌睡
I must've nodded off.
我为了准备一场大型婚礼一宿没睡
I was up all night prepping for a big wedding.
好吧 让我帮你看看
All right, let me take a look at you.
新来的干得怎么样了
How's the new guy working out?
他一路开过来并且没撞到路人
Well, he got us here without running anybody over.
已经很好了
So, you know, that's in his favor.
不过说真的 他确实很不错
Seriously though? This kid seems good.
希望我的队员也能这么优秀
I wish I could say that about mine.
我把那件事告诉他了
I told him about the thing.
哪件事... 我明白了
The thing that--oh, oh.
怀孕的事啊 他接受不了吗
The pregnancy thing. He didn't take it well?
一开始我也这么以为
I thought at first.
但他最近对我一直有点冷淡
Lately he's been a little chilly.
肯定是你想多了
I'm sure it's all in your head.
上呀 儿子
Way to hustle, son!
嗯 确实有点冷淡
Yeah, that's chilly.
维加队长 维加队长 来帮个忙
Captain Vega, Captain Vega! A hand?
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
她刚刚还在清醒地跟我说话
She was alert, talking two seconds ago.
静脉注射苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥和维生素D2
Start a line. Phenobarb and D2.
或者别了吧
Or not.
你队员要去哪
Hey, where'd your guy go?
那是氰化物解毒剂 我要的是苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥
That's cynokit. I said pheno--
无意冒犯 队长 看看她的血液
All deference, Captain, look at her blood.
血是苹果糖红色 突发抽搐
It's candy apple red, sudden seizures,
我想这是氰化物中毒引发的高氧现象
I think she's hyperoxic from cyanide poisoning.
心率降至110左右
Heart rate's dropping back into the 110s.
她的情况稳定下来了
She's stabilizing.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
花束的摆放
Flower arrangements.
他们砍下了桂樱的枝条
They left sprigs of cherry laurel.
树枝在被砍掉时会释放出大量氰化物气体
They release trace amounts of cyanide gas when you cut them.
她的货车里全是这些花
And she was driving around in a van full of them.
做得好
Good work.
给我
Give it.
给我吧 给我吧
Hey, give it. Give it.
-你会摔坏的 -我才不会
- You're gonna crash it. - I'm not gonna crash it.
你就是在拖延时间
You're just stalling.
不管我们在外面待多久
No matter how long we stay out here,
你还是得回家收拾东西
you still gotta go home and pack.
万恶的波士顿
Stupid Boston.
为什么妈妈一定要接受这份工作呢
Why'd mom have to take that job anyways?
因为这是工作
'Cause it's a job.
别老埋怨了 波士顿也没那么差劲
Hey, cut her some slack. It's not gonna be that bad.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
波士顿的大雪 还有爱国者队
The snow, the Patriots,
我还要跟你共用房♥间
and I have to share a room with you.
我才不要每晚听你跟凯拉视频
I'm not listening to you FaceTime Kiera every night.
好消息是 你不用
So good news is, you won't have to.
你会有自己单独的房♥间
You're gonna have your own room.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
丹尼 我今天一直想找机会告诉你
Danny, I've been trying to break it to you all day.
我不跟你和妈妈一起去了
I'm not going with you and Mom.
我就待在这里
I'm gonna stay here,
跟康威教练一家人住在一起
live Coach Conway and his family,
完成高中学业
finish high school.
什么 不
What? No.
妈妈不会让你这么做的
Mom would never let you do that.
她同意了 只要一年时间
She said it's okay. It's just a year.
那是我的第一学年
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表